Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Pamela

So on sunday everybody was making a big deal about a hoplohoax remeberence thingy. The executive of the NEw Castle County libraries was there and the media. Needless to say there where a lot of lizard people XD Luckily I kept my aura and chakras squeaky clean by taking frequient breaks to go into the bathroom, so I dealt with the enemy severly that day, luckily i just kept to my paging and nobody bothered me. I bet there were reptoids there, just sneakin as a human.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

..Hail Satan!! it is getting to the point where they do these holohoax shit regularly, to keep the LIE alive, so to speak. it is sickening and i am so tired of people actually believe this crap. "oh, poor poor jews" well, we all need to do our part and educate others of this LIE!
and as you say, yes, of course the media coverage. keep on brainwashing....
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

So on sunday everybody was making a big deal about a hoplohoax remeberence thingy. The executive of the NEw Castle County libraries was there and the media. Needless to say there where a lot of lizard people XD Luckily I kept my aura and chakras squeaky clean by taking frequient breaks to go into the bathroom, so I dealt with the enemy severly that day, luckily i just kept to my paging and nobody bothered me. I bet there were reptoids there, just sneakin as a human.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
I would have said it goes against your religion. They shouldn't be able to fire you for such I always made the excuse during school when such came up. They couldn't touch me ever though work might be different but they should respect such legally .
-Dumat

That about somes it up luckily my work is fine with me being a Satanist i come in decked out in our symbols and they respect that

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! it is getting to the point where they do these holohoax shit regularly, to keep the LIE alive, so to speak. it is sickening and i am so tired of people actually believe this crap. "oh, poor poor jews" well, we all need to do our part and educate others of this LIE!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

Holocostanity where jewsus was crucified 6 million times.   The biggest shoaw on earth: http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 11:33:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

Wow, this shit is riduculous, why don't we have "Inquisition rememberance day"? Or "White sea canal massacre rememberance day"?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

VERY goods question Siatris, but no, we must only pray about the poor victims or the shoa who never happened.Here the good job of the enemy.Again, we must detroy the hoax of the shoa.Magically, perhaps we can make that proofs without any doubt at all come through !we must do something, all of them against that.Tomorrow, america will be like europe : you will be obliged to shut your mouth and pray to the lizard or you will go to jail.Look in 2012 what will happen in france ? we are about to have 2 candidate for the presidence of the country : one, is jew by his mother side, then true reptile.The other one is completely jew, practice a lot his "religion" and says openly he is a sionist, then a "reptile-reptile". And you know him in usa as he is at the top of the fmi. this world is pitiful. Why the gods didn't send squade of gargs to put them down ?Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat !I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I don't answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no time to chat - If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you !

De : Siatris <rammesses666@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Jeu 31 mars 2011, 5h 27min 32s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Wow, this shit is riduculous, why don't we have "Inquisition rememberance day"? Or "White sea canal massacre rememberance day"?

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

Hi brothers and sisters,
I agree with infuriatedsekhmet   and to add more about this catastrophic hoax in Europe and all over the world, i give these information of the Jewish strategy !  
Last year may 2010, Greece that faced major financial problems received a massive bailout of 146.2bn $Eurozone members and the IMF have agreed a 110bn-euro (£95bn; $146.2bn) three-year bail-out package to rescue Greece's embattled economy. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8656649.stm
Now march 24 2011 Greece OKs compensation for Jewish cemeteryATHENS, Greece (JTA) -- The Greek government will compensate the Salonika Jewish community for the destruction of its cemetery during the Nazi occupation.An income tax bill that passed Tuesday included the more than $14 million (YOU SEE ONLY FOR THE CEMETARY) for the community payable in five- and 10-year government bonds with interest."The 500-year-old cemetery was one of the oldest and largest in Europe, with more than 300,000 graves. Many of its tombs were of great historical and epigraphic interest. The earliest was dated 1493, one year after the Jewish expulsion from Spain.......http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/03 ... h-cemetery<h2>Canada OKs Holocaust memorial just before gov't falls March 27, 2011 TORONTO (JTA) -- Canada's Parliament passed a bill to establish a national Holocaust monument, just hours before the government fellThe bill was one of the last pieces of legislation to become law before the government of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper was defeated in a vote of no-confidence on March 25.Nearly a decade in the works, the bill will establish a memorial to the Holocaust in the region of Ottawa, the capital."Canada is virtually alone among Western countries not to have a national monument to the Holocaust," the Canadian Jewish Congress noted in a statement. "This anomaly will now be rectified."The bill received the support of all parties in Canada's Parliament."The monument will help ensure the memory of the Holocaust is never lost," the federal government said in a statement. "It will also promote a better understanding of the historical events of the Holocaust and how they have affected Canadian history -- an understanding that will benefit Canadians in every community across the country."Appearing March 25 before a Senate committee reviewing the legislation, Bernie Farber, the Canadian Jewish Congress' CEO, said the monument will have several purposes: to pay homage "to the thousands of Holocaust survivors who made Canada their adopted home after the Second World War; to honor those who perished, Jews and non-Jews alike; [and] to speak to the outstanding contribution of Canada's military to the defeat of Nazism and to the righteous among the nations."Above all, Farber said, the memorial "will serve as a place of contemplation about the evils of anti-Semitism, hate and all forms of racism."Funds for the memorial will be raised privately. A competition will be held for design ideas."Holocaust survivors view this decision as a dramatic gesture of respect  and homage to all victims of Nazi brutality and persecution," Elan Steinberg, vice president of the American Gathering of Holocaust Survivors and their Descendants, said in a statement."By this act, Canada asserts its determination to insure that the lessons of the Holocaust are to be instilled in young people of today and in future generations, namely [that] unbridled hatred if left unchecked leads to unimaginable horrors and atrocities."http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/03 ... t-memorialYes I think strongly ; WE MUST DO A SPECIFIC RITUAL AGAINST THE SHOA  
HAIL SATAN HAIL BUER HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT

--- In [email protected], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

VERY goods question Siatris, but no, we must only pray about the poor victims or
the shoa who never happened.
Here the good job of the enemy.
Again, we must detroy the hoax of the shoa.
Magically, perhaps we can make that proofs without any doubt at all come through
!
we must do something, all of them against that.
Tomorrow, america will be like europe : you will be obliged to shut your mouth
and pray to the lizard or you will go to jail.
Look in 2012 what will happen in france ? we are about to have 2 candidate for
the presidence of the country : one, is jew by his mother side, then true
reptile.
The other one is completely jew, practice a lot his "religion" and says openly
he is a sionist, then a "reptile-reptile". And you know him in usa as he is at
the top of the fmi. this world is pitiful. Why the gods didn't send squade of
gargs to put them down ?
Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat
!I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a
French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I don't
answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no time to chat
- If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Wow, this shit is riduculous, why don't we have "Inquisition rememberance day"?
Or "White sea canal massacre rememberance day"?

--- In [email protected], "blackkat_411" egret23@ wrote:

..Hail Satan!! it is getting to the point where they do these holohoax shit
regularly, to keep the LIE alive, so to speak. it is sickening and i am so tired
of people actually believe this crap. "oh, poor poor jews" well, we all need to
do our part and educate others of this LIE!

--- In [email protected], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

So on sunday everybody was making a big deal about a hoplohoax remeberence
thingy. The executive of the NEw Castle County libraries was there and the
media. Needless to say there where a lot of lizard people XD Luckily I kept my
aura and chakras squeaky clean by taking frequient breaks to go into the
bathroom, so I dealt with the enemy severly that day, luckily i just kept to my
paging and nobody bothered me. I bet there were reptoids there, just sneakin as
a human.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

Wow, what a knowledge ! And in the same time, it is incredible to read that ! these disgusting lezard with their filthy faces and their poor "souls" think that everything belongs to them, not only our money, our houses or our firms, no, even our souls, even our beliefs, even our joy or our pain, even our children, even our History, even our faith ! Yes, everything we think, we want, we do, EVERYTHING BELONGS TO THEM IN THE NAME OF THEIR DISGUSTING AND ROOTED SHOA !!!We must stand up all of them and do a huge ritual with all the hate we are able, for Satan's love and for us, for our freedom and for JUSTICE !It should be obvious for all of us, then, it is not. Most of us are here, satanist but don't fight. I will not say again we are more that 10000 only 10% in Hell's army and so on ! But just that, JUST THIS 85%, WELL SAY 70% of the SPIRITUAL SATANIST NOT FIGHTING REALLY ?A GOOD, A VERY GOOD POINT FOR THE KIKES ! THEY CAN SLEEP QUIETLY IN THEIR BED !WORDS AND HATE ARE NOT SUFFICIENT HERE, WE MUST DETROY, PUT IN 1000 PIECES THEIR FILTHY SHOA !I am so fed up of this lizard-world, I stay alive for Father. Without Him and my GDs this life and this world are so disgusting that better to be dead.
<b style="color:black;">Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat ![/B]I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I don't answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no time to chat - If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you !

De : Beloved Egyptiangods <belovedegyptiangods@...
Envoyé le : Jeu 31 mars 2011, 9h 36min 06s
Objet : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Hi brothers and sisters,
I agree with infuriatedsekhmet   and to add more about this catastrophic hoax in Europe and all over the world, i give these information of the Jewish strategy !  
Last year may 2010, Greece that faced major financial problems received a massive bailout of 146.2bn $Eurozone members and the IMF have agreed a 110bn-euro (£95bn; $146.2bn) three-year bail-out package to rescue Greece's embattled economy. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8656649.stm
Now march 24 2011 Greece OKs compensation for Jewish cemeteryATHENS, Greece (JTA) -- The Greek government will compensate the Salonika Jewish community for the destruction of its cemetery during the Nazi occupation.An income tax bill that passed Tuesday included the more than $14 million (YOU SEE ONLY FOR THE CEMETARY) for the community payable in five- and 10-year government bonds with interest."The 500-year-old cemetery was one of the oldest and largest in Europe, with more than 300,000 graves. Many of its tombs were of great historical and epigraphic interest. The earliest was dated 1493, one year after the Jewish expulsion from Spain.......http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/03 ... h-cemetery<h2>Canada OKs Holocaust memorial just before gov't falls March 27, 2011 TORONTO (JTA) -- Canada's Parliament passed a bill to establish a national Holocaust monument, just hours before the government fellThe bill was one of the last pieces of legislation to become law before the government of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper was defeated in a vote of no-confidence on March 25.Nearly a decade in the works, the bill will establish a memorial to the Holocaust in the region of Ottawa, the capital."Canada is virtually alone among Western countries not to have a national monument to the Holocaust," the Canadian Jewish Congress noted in a statement. "This anomaly will now be rectified."The bill received the support of all parties in Canada's Parliament."The monument will help ensure the memory of the Holocaust is never lost," the federal government said in a statement. "It will also promote a better understanding of the historical events of the Holocaust and how they have affected Canadian history -- an understanding that will benefit Canadians in every community across the country."Appearing March 25 before a Senate committee reviewing the legislation, Bernie Farber, the Canadian Jewish Congress' CEO, said the monument will have several purposes: to pay homage "to the thousands of Holocaust survivors who made Canada their adopted home after the Second World War; to honor those who perished, Jews and non-Jews alike; [and] to speak to the outstanding contribution of Canada's military to the defeat of Nazism and to the righteous among the nations."Above all, Farber said, the memorial "will serve as a place of contemplation about the evils of anti-Semitism, hate and all forms of racism."Funds for the memorial will be raised privately. A competition will be held for design ideas."Holocaust survivors view this decision as a dramatic gesture of respect  and homage to all victims of Nazi brutality and persecution," Elan Steinberg, vice president of the American Gathering of Holocaust Survivors and their Descendants, said in a statement."By this act, Canada asserts its determination to insure that the lessons of the Holocaust are to be instilled in young people of today and in future generations, namely [that] unbridled hatred if left unchecked leads to unimaginable horrors and atrocities."http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/03 ... t-memorialYes I think strongly ; WE MUST DO A SPECIFIC RITUAL AGAINST THE SHOA  
HAIL SATAN HAIL BUER HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT

--- In [email protected], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

VERY goods question Siatris, but no, we must only pray about the poor victims or
Magically, perhaps we can make that proofs without any doubt at all come through
!
Tomorrow, america will be like europe : you will be obliged to shut your mouth
Look in 2012 what will happen in france ? we are about to have 2 candidate for
the presidence of the country : one, is jew by his mother side, then true
reptile.
The other one is completely jew, practice a lot his "religion" and says openly
he is a sionist, then a "reptile-reptile". And you know him in usa as he is at
the top of the fmi. this world is pitiful. Why the gods didn't send squade of
gargs to put them down ?

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Wow, this shit is riduculous, why don't we have "Inquisition rememberance day"?

--- In [email protected], "blackkat_411" egret23@ wrote:

..Hail Satan!! it is getting to the point where they do these holohoax shit
regularly, to keep the LIE alive, so to speak. it is sickening and i am so tired
of people actually believe this crap. "oh, poor poor jews" well, we all need to

--- In [email protected], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

So on sunday everybody was making a big deal about a hoplohoax remeberence
thingy. The executive of the NEw Castle County libraries was there and the
media. Needless to say there where a lot of lizard people XD Luckily I kept my
aura and chakras squeaky clean by taking frequient breaks to go into the
bathroom, so I dealt with the enemy severly that day, luckily i just kept to my
paging and nobody bothered me. I bet there were reptoids there, just sneakin as
a human.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

agree sekhmet!! why are only a fraction of satanists in the army!!? its starting to get ridiculous. before i didnt join the army because i thought i was too weak and becausei wanted the bigger picture? but if everyone did destruction rituals everyweek then we would prevail quicker. i understand sekhmet but im staying alive because dying would be giving up and i know for a fact that this world is and will be beautigul but ALL satanists need to contribute!! father and the demons have enough to worry about so we need to deal with the earthly plane and annihilate the fucking jews!!! i dont know what to say! what is everyone waiting for! im sry i guess this war will take longer.... so i say this!!!... can all we all do a destruction ritual against the shoa!!!? can we please arrange something? maybe on beltane!? what do you think sekhmet?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011 5:12:49 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
From: "Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine" <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
Subject: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Wow, what a knowledge !
And in the same time, it is incredible to read that !
these disgusting lezard with their filthy faces and their poor "souls" think
that everything belongs to them, not only our money, our houses or our firms,
no, even our souls, even our beliefs, even our joy or our pain, even our
children, even our History, even our faith ! Yes, everything we think, we want,
we do, EVERYTHING BELONGS TO THEM IN THE NAME OF THEIR DISGUSTING AND ROOTED
SHOA !!!
We must stand up all of them and do a huge ritual with all the hate we are able,
for Satan's love and for us, for our freedom and for JUSTICE !
It should be obvious for all of us, then, it is not.
Most of us are here, satanist but don't fight. I will not say again we are more
that 10000 only 10% in Hell's army and so on !
But just that, JUST THIS 85%, WELL SAY 70% of the SPIRITUAL SATANIST NOT
FIGHTING REALLY ?
A GOOD, A VERY GOOD POINT FOR THE KIKES ! THEY CAN SLEEP QUIETLY IN THEIR BED !
WORDS AND HATE ARE NOT SUFFIC

You know why don't we have a Salem- witch trial rememberence day? When is the next best time to do destruction rituals?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Beloved Egyptiangods" <belovedegyptiangods@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,
I agree with infuriatedsekhmet and to add more about this catastrophic
hoax in Europe and all over the world, i give these information of the
Jewish strategy !
Last year may 2010, Greece that faced major financial problems received
a massive bailout of 146.2bn $Eurozone members and the IMF have agreed a
110bn-euro (£95bn; $146.2bn) three-year bail-out package to rescue
Greece's embattled economy. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8656649.stm
Now march 24 2011 Greece OKs compensation for Jewish cemetery
ATHENS, Greece (JTA) -- The Greek government will compensate the
Salonika Jewish community for the destruction of its cemetery during the
Nazi occupation.

An income tax bill that passed Tuesday included the more than $14
million (YOU SEE ONLY FOR THE CEMETARY) for the community payable in
five- and 10-year government bonds with interest."

The 500-year-old cemetery was one of the oldest and largest in Europe,
with more than 300,000 graves. Many of its tombs were of great
historical and epigraphic interest. The earliest was dated 1493, one
year after the Jewish expulsion from Spain.......

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/03 ... -appr&#92;
oves-compensation-for-jewish-cemetery

Canada OKs Holocaust memorial just before gov't falls
March 27, 2011

TORONTO (JTA) -- Canada's Parliament passed a bill to establish a
national Holocaust monument, just hours before the government fell.

The bill was one of the last pieces of legislation to become law before
the government of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper was defeated in
a vote of no-confidence on March 25.

Nearly a decade in the works, the bill will establish a memorial to the
Holocaust in the region of Ottawa, the capital.

"Canada is virtually alone among Western countries not to have a
national monument to the Holocaust," the Canadian Jewish Congress noted
in a statement. "This anomaly will now be rectified."

The bill received the support of all parties in Canada's Parliament.

"The monument will help ensure the memory of the Holocaust is never
lost," the federal government said in a statement. "It will also promote
a better understanding of the historical events of the Holocaust and how
they have affected Canadian history -- an understanding that will
benefit Canadians in every community across the country."

Appearing March 25 before a Senate committee reviewing the legislation,
Bernie Farber, the Canadian Jewish Congress' CEO, said the monument will
have several purposes: to pay homage "to the thousands of Holocaust
survivors who made Canada their adopted home after the Second World War;
to honor those who perished, Jews and non-Jews alike; [and] to speak to
the outstanding contribution of Canada's military to the defeat of
Nazism and to the righteous among the nations."

Above all, Farber said, the memorial "will serve as a place of
contemplation about the evils of anti-Semitism, hate and all forms of
racism."

Funds for the memorial will be raised privately. A competition will be
held for design ideas.

"Holocaust survivors view this decision as a dramatic gesture of respect
and homage to all victims of Nazi brutality and persecution," Elan
Steinberg, vice president of the American Gathering of Holocaust
Survivors and their Descendants, said in a statement.

"By this act, Canada asserts its determination to insure that the
lessons of the Holocaust are to be instilled in young people of today
and in future generations, namely [that] unbridled hatred if left
unchecked leads to unimaginable horrors and atrocities."

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/03 ... ent-a&#92;
pproves-holocaust-memorial

Yes I think strongly ; WE MUST DO A SPECIFIC RITUAL AGAINST THE SHOA
HAIL SATAN HAIL BUER HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine
<infuriatedsekhmet1111@ wrote:

VERY goods question Siatris, but no, we must only pray about the poor
victims or
Magically, perhaps we can make that proofs without any doubt at all
come through
!
Tomorrow, america will be like europe : you will be obliged to shut
your mouth
Look in 2012 what will happen in france ? we are about to have 2
candidate for
the presidence of the country : one, is jew by his mother side, then
true
reptile.
The other one is completely jew, practice a lot his "religion" and
says openly
he is a sionist, then a "reptile-reptile". And you know him in usa as
he is at
the top of the fmi. this world is pitiful. Why the gods didn't send
squade of
gargs to put them down ?
Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty
Gods of Duat
!I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I
am a
French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I
don't
answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no
time to chat
- If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you
!

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on
sunday:(

Wow, this shit is riduculous, why don't we have "Inquisition
rememberance day"?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" egret23@ wrote:

..Hail Satan!! it is getting to the point where they do these
holohoax shit
regularly, to keep the LIE alive, so to speak. it is sickening and i
am so tired
of people actually believe this crap. "oh, poor poor jews" well, we
all need to

and as you say, yes, of course the media coverage. keep on
brainwashing....

So on sunday everybody was making a big deal about a hoplohoax
remeberence
thingy. The executive of the NEw Castle County libraries was there
and the
media. Needless to say there where a lot of lizard people XD Luckily
I kept my
aura and chakras squeaky clean by taking frequient breaks to go into
the
bathroom, so I dealt with the enemy severly that day, luckily i just
kept to my
paging and nobody bothered me. I bet there were reptoids there, just
sneakin as
a human.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

BELTANE will be great, yes. But it must be a huge ritual or nothing. (well, for me) No way to be just few persons ! We will do a ritual to destroy the enemy not to make him laugh !You know, it is always the same everywhere ! Always the same who worked ! Then, the lazy benefit of the works of the others, but they did nothing to deserve it ! Fed up !Then, perhaps we need advices from the ministries.I am sorry they told nothing about it !
Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat !I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I don't answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no time to chat - If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you !

De : Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@...
Envoyé le : Jeu 31 mars 2011, 22h 38min 26s
Objet : RE: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

agree sekhmet!! why are only a fraction of satanists in the army!!? its starting to get ridiculous. before i didnt join the army because i thought i was too weak and becausei wanted the bigger picture? but if everyone did destruction rituals everyweek then we would prevail quicker. i understand sekhmet but im staying alive because dying would be giving up and i know for a fact that this world is and will be beautigul but ALL satanists need to contribute!! father and the demons have enough to worry about so we need to deal with the earthly plane and annihilate the fucking jews!!! i dont know what to say! what is everyone waiting for! im sry i guess this war will take longer.... so i say this!!!... can all we all do a destruction ritual against the shoa!!!? can we please arrange something? maybe on beltane!? what do you think sekhmet?
Subject: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Wow, what a knowledge !
SHOA !!!
We must stand up all of them and do a huge ritual with all the hate we are able,
FIGHTING REALLY ?

If I understand well, the best time is everyday in fact. Energy is energy. When you send it, it clings to the target. Now, for a group ritual, Beltane or the new moon of may, the 3 is new moon, tuesday, and the planet mars will be in aries with uranus, jupiter and so on. Good moment I think. And the magic done on the taurus last a long time.But, for a such ritual we need the Ministries. I am not a HP. There are things I don't see perhaps. Then Help, please ! 
then for a salem remembrence... you wish sister ! the ONLY REMEMBRENCE IS SHOA. AND THE SUFFERING OF THE REPTILES THIS POOR VICTIMS. IT IS THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT ON THIS WORLD ! THEIR FILTHY LIVES ! NOT OURS, SO PURE, SO BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE FROM SATAN AND OUR GODS.I AM DISGUSTED.Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat !
I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I don't answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no time to chat - If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you !

De : Pamela <evilalien@...
Envoyé le : Jeu 31 mars 2011, 22h 46min 54s
Objet : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

You know why don't we have a Salem- witch trial rememberence day? When is the next best time to do destruction rituals?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Beloved Egyptiangods" <belovedegyptiangods@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,
Jewish strategy !
Nazi occupation.

March 27, 2011

racism."

held for design ideas.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine

victims or
come through
!
your mouth
candidate for
true
reptile.
says openly
he is at
squade of
gargs to put them down ?
Gods of Duat
am a
don't
time to chat
!

rememberance day"?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" egret23@ wrote:

holohoax shit
am so tired
all need to

brainwashing....

remeberence
and the
I kept my
the
kept to my
sneakin as
a human.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

well we will have to see.. beltane, will be powerful. lets see if we can get more people.
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:02:00 pm
Subject: Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

BELTANE will be great, yes. But it must be a huge ritual or nothing. (well, for
me) No way to be just few persons ! We will do a ritual to destroy the enemy not
to make him laugh !
You know, it is always the same everywhere ! Always the same who worked ! Then,
the lazy benefit of the works of the others, but they did nothing to deserve it
! Fed up !
Then, perhaps we need advices from the ministries.
I am sorry they told nothing about it !

Objet : RE:

thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

If I understand well, the best time is everyday in fact. Energy is energy. When
you send it, it clings to the target.
Now, for a group ritual, Beltane or the new moon of may, the 3 is new moon,
tuesday, and the planet mars will be in aries with uranus, jupiter and so on.
Good moment I think. And the magic done on the taurus last a long time.
But, for a such ritual we need the Ministries. I am not a HP. There are things I
don't see perhaps.
Then Help, please !

then for a salem remembrence... you wish sister ! the ONLY REMEMBRENCE IS SHOA.
AND THE SUFFERING OF THE REPTILES THIS POOR VICTIMS. IT IS THE ONLY THING
IMPORTANT ON THIS WORLD ! THEIR FILTHY LIVES ! NOT OURS, SO PURE, SO BEAUTIFUL
BECAUSE FROM SATAN AND OUR GODS.
I AM DISGUSTED.Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the
Mighty Gods of Duat !
I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a

Objet : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

You know why don't we have a Salem- witch trial rememberence day? When is the
next best time to do destruction rituals?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Beloved Egyptiangods"
<belovedegyptiangods@ wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,
Jewish strategy !
Nazi occupation.

March 27, 2011

racism."

held for design ideas.

victims or
come through
!
your mouth
candidate for
true
reptile.
says openly
he is at
squade of
gargs to put them down ?
Gods of Duat
am a
don't
time to chat
!

rememberance day"?

holohoax shit
am so tired
all need to

brainwashing....

remeberence
and the
I kept my
the
kept to my
sneakin as
a human.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

actually they would respect if I needed to take off for religious reasons (As I do it and they understand) I didn't know until about an hour and a half of working. Legally they couldn't do jack shit about it and they wouldn't either. They all know I'm a devout Satanist and they respect it.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

I would have said it goes against your religion. They shouldn't be able to fire you for such I always made the excuse during school when such came up. They couldn't touch me ever though work might be different but they should respect such legally .
-Dumat

Plz could u explain 2 me hw to conjure d demon of anger? Gratitude! Hail satan! Hail belzebub! Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:13:22 CDTTo: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: RE: Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(
  well we will have to see.. beltane, will be powerful. lets see if we can get more people.
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:02:00 pm
Subject: Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

me) No way to be just few persons ! We will do a ritual to destroy the enemy not
to make him laugh !
! Fed up !

Objet : RE:

Hello
I think it's a great idea. I just wanted to say that even though not many people reply to some of your posts about rituals I'm sure they read them and agree with you, so don't feel disheartened.
I take part in all the group rituals but don't post in any of the groups. I presume it's the same for loads of other people as well.
You are right about being lazy though. We can always all do more :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

to make him laugh !
! Fed up !
.3 Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat

Objet : RE: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on

agree sekhmet!! why are only a fraction of satanists in the army!!? its starting
to get ridiculous. before i didnt join the army because i thought i was too weak
and becausei wanted the bigger picture? but if everyone did destruction rituals
everyweek then we would prevail quicker. i understand sekhmet but im staying
alive because dying would be giving up and i know for a fact that this world is
and will be beautigul but ALL satanists need to contribute!! father and the
demons have enough to worry about so we need to deal with the earthly plane and
annihilate the fucking jews!!! i dont know what to say! what is everyone waiting
for! im sry i guess this war will take longer.... so i say this!!!... can all we
all do a destruction ritual against the shoa!!!? can we please arrange
something? maybe on beltane!? what do you think sekhmet?
Subject: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on

Wow, what a knowledge !
SHOA !!!

FIGHTING REALLY ?

Thank you Brother for your nice answer. I hope you right and a big "amount" of people do the rituals ! Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat !
I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I don't answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no time to chat - If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you !

De : lostvamp70 <lostvamp70@...
Envoyé le : Ven 1 avril 2011, 12h 34min 54s
Objet : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Hello
I think it's a great idea. I just wanted to say that even though not many people reply to some of your posts about rituals I'm sure they read them and agree with you, so don't feel disheartened.
I take part in all the group rituals but don't post in any of the groups. I presume it's the same for loads of other people as well.
You are right about being lazy though. We can always all do more :)

to make him laugh !
! Fed up !
.3 Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat

Objet : RE: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on

agree sekhmet!! why are only a fraction of satanists in the army!!? its starting
to get ridiculous. before i didnt join the army because i thought i was too weak
annihilate the fucking jews!!! i dont know what to say! what is everyone waiting
for! im sry i guess this war will take longer.... so i say this!!!... can all we

Wow, what a knowledge !
SHOA !!!

FIGHTING REALLY ?

Those who are just too damn lazy to participate in Spiritual Warfare and do nothing at all for Father Satan and the Gods, mean nothing to Father Satan and the Gods. They will never get anywhere.

Those of you who are truly Dedicated, do participate. And those who are Truly Dedicated are the ones who get somewhere on this Path and who really make a difference.

There are new members who are not yet ready to participate in the Spiritual side of things and still do participate in this war in other ways. This is absolutely fine. But everyone should be working towards advancing and achieving a level where Spiritual Warfare is possible. There is never an excuse for laziness, and all capable, True members should be participating in Spiritual Warfare.

"Those who want to live, let them fight; and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."- Adolf Hitler

Hells Army is made up of only the most Dedicated Spiritual Satanists who have the honor to fight for our Father Satan as Brothers and Sisters.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

to make him laugh !
! Fed up !

Wow, what a knowledge !
SHOA !!!

FIGHTING REALLY ?

I am glad to read you High Priestess Zildar and I do appreciate your answer, as usual.I would be happy to have your feeling about a ritual against the shoa specifically. We do the same ritual you gave us and change just the affirmation and use hagalaz, thurisaz and sowilo ? Isa is necessary too ? We have to be ready for the new moon of taurus or perhaps you prepare the monthly ritual for that moment ? Beltane perhaps ?I hope another answer of you and sorry for my pidgin english !
 Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat !I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I don't answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no time to chat - If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you !

De : High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Envoyé le : Ven 1 avril 2011, 15h 25min 03s
Objet : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Those who are just too damn lazy to participate in Spiritual Warfare and do nothing at all for Father Satan and the Gods, mean nothing to Father Satan and the Gods. They will never get anywhere.

Those of you who are truly Dedicated, do participate. And those who are Truly Dedicated are the ones who get somewhere on this Path and who really make a difference.

There are new members who are not yet ready to participate in the Spiritual side of things and still do participate in this war in other ways. This is absolutely fine. But everyone should be working towards advancing and achieving a level where Spiritual Warfare is possible. There is never an excuse for laziness, and all capable, True members should be participating in Spiritual Warfare.

"Those who want to live, let them fight; and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."- Adolf Hitler

Hells Army is made up of only the most Dedicated Spiritual Satanists who have the honor to fight for our Father Satan as Brothers and Sisters.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

to make him laugh !
! Fed up !

Wow, what a knowledge !
SHOA !!!

FIGHTING REALLY ?

Go ahead with the Ritual. You could aim it, again, specifically at waking people up to the lie. This is one of the biggest lies that has benefited the kikes, next to the lie of that piece of shit on a stick they call jesus.

Our Satanic Sabbats are good times for Rituals of re awakening the Gentile Races to the Truth and exposing the lies of our enemies. The Ancient Racial Memory is easily tapped into on these dates and Satanic Energies are high.

Whenever you are really working for Father Satan, He will guide you and you will know what to do.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

I am glad to read you High Priestess Zildar and I do appreciate your answer, as
usual.
I would be happy to have your feeling about a ritual against the shoa
specifically. We do the same ritual you gave us and change just the affirmation
and use hagalaz, thurisaz and sowilo ? Isa is necessary too ? We have to be
ready for the new moon of taurus or perhaps you prepare the monthly ritual for
that moment ? Beltane perhaps ?
I hope another answer of you and sorry for my pidgin english !

Objet : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job
on sunday:(

Those who are just too damn lazy to participate in Spiritual Warfare and do
nothing at all for Father Satan and the Gods, mean nothing to Father Satan and
the Gods. They will never get anywhere.

Those of you who are truly Dedicated, do participate. And those who are Truly
Dedicated are the ones who get somewhere on this Path and who really make a
difference.

There are new members who are not yet ready to participate in the Spiritual side
of things and still do participate in this war in other ways. This is absolutely
fine. But everyone should be working towards advancing and achieving a level
where Spiritual Warfare is possible. There is never an excuse for laziness, and
all capable, True members should be participating in Spiritual Warfare.

"Those who want to live, let them fight; and those who do not want to fight in
this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."- Adolf Hitler

Hells Army is made up of only the most Dedicated Spiritual Satanists who have
the honor to fight for our Father Satan as Brothers and Sisters.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

me) No way to be just few persons ! We will do a ritual to destroy the enemy
not

to make him laugh !

! Fed up !
Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of
Duat

Objet : RE: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job
on

agree sekhmet!! why are only a fraction of satanists in the army!!? its
starting

to get ridiculous. before i didnt join the army because i thought i was too
weak

annihilate the fucking jews!!! i dont know what to say! what is everyone
waiting

for! im sry i guess this war will take longer.... so i say this!!!... can all
we

From: "Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine" <infuriatedsekhmet1111@

Wow, what a knowledge !

SHOA !!!
We must stand up all of them and do a huge ritual with all the hate we are
able,

FIGHTING REALLY ?
A GOOD, A VERY GOOD POINT FOR THE KIKES ! THEY CAN SLEEP QUIETLY IN THEIR BED
!

Hi all, I don't post too much on here but thought it might offer some encouragement to those of you who are getting fed-up to know that I participate in rituals when I see them on the main page (didn't realise there was a Hell's Army group) when I can. I look forward to participating in more in the very near future and I'll be sure to sign up for the Hell's Army group next time I have a few spare minutes. Know there are people who do a lot without ever saying anything.

Hail Satan! ------------------From: "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 14:25:03 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

to make him laugh !
! Fed up !

Wow, what a knowledge !
SHOA !!!

FIGHTING REALLY ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Wow, what a knowledge !
SHOA !!!
FIGHTING REALLY ?
Satan gave us life,reason to exist and to live.And we won't raise a fucking Finger?You call Yourself a Satanist if You're not engaged in Spiritual Warfare?If You don't do the monthly ritual?If You don't help Satan back on Your own way,and scratch **** instead?You're not a Satanist - You're a lazybone.And lazybones die as do organisms that do not react to bacteria.We don't stop till the enemy is dead and humanity is free from these kikes.

Its only POLITE to give something back to Lord Satan.

HAIL SATAN!

ok so im doing a great ritual on beltane!!! :)
Date: Friday, April 01, 2011 11:06:16 am
From: "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Subject: Re : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Go ahead with the Ritual. You could aim it, again, specifically at waking people up to the lie. This is one of the biggest lies that has benefited the kikes, next to the lie of that piece of shit on a stick they call jesus.

Our Satanic Sabbats are good times for Rituals of re awakening the Gentile Races to the Truth and exposing the lies of our enemies. The Ancient Racial Memory is easily tapped into on these dates and Satanic Energies are high.

Whenever you are really working for Father Satan, He will guide you and you will know what to do.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

usual.
specifically. We do the same ritual you

A[/IMG]Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat ![/B]

Envoyé le : Ven 1 avril 2011, 17h 30min 17s
Objet : RE: Re : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Subject: Re : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

usual.

Always make sure to put a daily aura of protection around yourself the stronger the better, runes are good for this.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, April 1, 2011 12:30:17 PM
Subject: RE: Re : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

usual.

thanks don :)
Date: Friday, April 01, 2011 1:59:37 pm
Subject: Re: Re : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Always make sure to put a daily aura of protection around yourself the stronger
the better, runes are good for this.

Sent: Fri, April 1, 2011 12:30:17 PM
Subject: RE: Re : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day
at my job on sunday:(

Subject: Re : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my
job on sunday:(

Go ahead with the Ritual. You could aim it, again, specifically at waking people
up to the lie. This is one of the biggest lies that has benefited the kikes,
next to the lie of that piece of shit on a stick they call jesus.

Our Satanic Sabbats are good times for Rituals of re awakening

Hi brothers and sisters,
Jewish strategy !
110bn-euro (�95bn; $146.2bn) three-year bail-out package to rescue
Nazi occupation.

March 27, 2011

racism."

held for design ideas.

victims or
come through
!
your mouth
candidate for
true
reptile.
says openly
he is at
squade of
gargs to put them down ?
Gods of Duat
am a
don't
time to chat
!

rememberance day"?

holohoax shit
am so tired
all need to

brainwashing....

remeberence
and the
I kept my
the
kept to my
sneakin as
a human.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Greece failed miserably and is a living proof of what the jews did.I live in Greece.We have "orthodox christianity" here,or better yet,jew kiss ass.They elected jewish presidents for the last 200 years.What did they expect?They have been planning the destruction of the country 50 years ago.Its ended.People are sleeping and raging in their sleep.They don't see that they xianity propaganda and political lies all have the same root : The JEW . Now,this country is paying the ignorance.Perfect instance of what will happen if you let the jews clinger.Let it be a nudge and reminder to all people around the globe - if you don't react,they are coming for You.

HAIL SATAN!

I'm in for this Ritual. The date of Beltane is different here but the energy will of course still add to the Group effort. I have been selfish and struggled big time. Father and my amazing Guardian have STILL showed me love. I'm off my self-serving trip and standing up! FUCK the enemy and DEATH to all who oppose The Almigthty God Satan's Will!!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL MAAT!!!
HAIL THE TRUE AND MIGHTY GODS OF HELL!!!

nice way seeker! maat is your guardian right? on beltane since communication with the gods are easier im also going to try to find out atleast the name of my guardian. :)
Date: Friday, April 01, 2011 3:43:39 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

I'm in for this Ritual. The date of Beltane is different here but the energy will of course still add to the Group effort. I have been selfish and struggled big time. Father and my amazing Guardian have STILL showed me love. I'm off my self-serving trip and standing up! FUCK the enemy and DEATH to all who oppose The Almigthty God Satan's Will!!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL MAAT!!!

What do you mean by "the date of Beltane is different".well, I just proposed to do a ritual to destroy the shoa but for the moment we don't know when to do it, perhaps for the new moon in taurus, as I wrote it in another post.All of you can propose or organise things.I don't know if you saw it, but HP Zildar answer me/us twice about all that.Do you think there is another good date ? I am opened to any idea.
 Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat !

De : Way_Seeker666 <way_seeker666@...
Envoyé le : Ven 1 avril 2011, 19h 56min 12s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL MAAT!!!

I'm in South Africa, and most of us I think are in America. So the dates are different. On High Priest Vovihm's Age of Satan site the dates have been listed by High Priestess Zildaar for my country. I didn't realise though, the Eve of Beltane is listed as the 30th March on JoS, so our Brothers and Sisters in America have done this Ritual already. I will try add to it tonight(not much privacy).
Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Hell!!!

Yes, She is:)
I found out one day unexpectedly. I had wondered to myself who my Guardian was, and later just had an urge to look thru the page on High Ranking Gods. As I was reading each name I came to Maat, and felt a surge of energy rush up my spine and had the most beautiful feeling energy in my Aura, a feeling safety and connection to an incredibly beautiful being, and a love and mutual respect. I believe I have known Her in previous lives.
She has been amazing in protecting me, very powerful. I feel much love for Her:)
Hail Maat!!!

what are you talking about ?beltane is on the 30 april ! it is not possible at all that there is one month difference between south africa and somewhere else !30 march !!?? are you sure ? i thought it was in november for you ? and then, it is so strange to do beltane in november ! well but november in your country is spring, obviously !then, anyway : FOR ME WE HAVE TO DO THE RITUAL AGAINST THE SHOA ON THE THUSDAY 3 MAY TO HAVE THE MOON IN TAURUS NOT FOR BELTANE IN ITSELF, IT IS A WAY TO TALK, I MEAN AROUND BELTANE, BUT AS I ALREADY SAID, BETTER FOR THE TAURUS MOON;ANYWAY EVERYBODY DOES AS HE WANTS.

De : Way_Seeker666 <way_seeker666@...
Envoyé le : Sam 2 avril 2011, 7h 00min 15s

I'm in South Africa, and most of us I think are in America. So the dates are different. On High Priest Vovihm's Age of Satan site the dates have been listed by High Priestess Zildaar for my country. I didn't realise though, the Eve of Beltane is listed as the 30th March on JoS, so our Brothers and Sisters in America have done this Ritual already. I will try add to it tonight(not much privacy).
Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Maat!!!

actuall way seeker beltane is april 30th
Date: Saturday, April 02, 2011 5:27:21 am
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Maat!!!

You don't read all what he said, neither another brother/sister.If you go to age of satan, you will see beltane is written in november. I have heard about that but I was not sure, then I checked. Even if he did a mistake for our beltane, obviously the dates are totally different under the 30e parallel than us. It I am not, myself too, mistaken !It would be normal, for me, to do THEIR beltane and ours. I mean, there is no reason to always see africa following america and europe and never american and europe following africa !Why we don't do too the sabbats of the "other part of the world" ? it would be a way to be more united than ever, what do you think about ?
 Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat !

Envoyé le : Sam 2 avril 2011, 16h 59min 33s
Objet : RE: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

actuall way seeker beltane is april 30th
Date: Saturday, April 02, 2011 5:27:21 am
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Maat!!!

well, you miss nothing.we plan to attack the reptiles around beltane, better for me for the new moon, because she is in taurus and then very strong and perseverant.This year beltane is on saturday, sure, but we can work too on tuesday at the hour of saturn or mars. Well, if we follow the teaching of HP Maxine, doing a such ritual with a moon still in aries will make the ritual great but the effects will not last.In taurus, the effect and the work of the energy will last a lot of more, then...

De : Kira Wynter <wynterwatcher@...
Envoyé le : Sam 2 avril 2011, 16h 39min 23s
Objet : Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Holocust rememberence day at my job on sunday:(

i will do a dsetruction ritual duringthe new moon in taurus and a celebration ritual on beltane in honor of belzebub. i shall see.
Date: Saturday, April 02, 2011 12:24:45 pm

well, you miss nothing.
we plan to attack the reptiles around beltane, better for me for the new moon,
because she is in taurus and then very strong and perseverant.
This year beltane is on saturday, sure, but we can work too on tuesday at the
hour of saturn or mars. Well, if we follow the teaching of HP Maxine, doing a
such ritual with a moon still in aries will make the ritual great but the
effects will not last.
In taurus, the effect and the work of the energy will last a lot of more,
then...
!
I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back