Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hitler saved by Guardian Demon ?

chrisdeloos

Hitler survived over 100 assasinations including the one in the wolfschanze  this is al good and well was this because Satan and Hitlers Guardian demon rescued him or was he just lucky?

Although this is not the accurate number of assasination attemps, what is being said here is True. For instance in WW1 Hitler as a young man fighting for Germany, he was sitting on the camp eating with some of his fellow soldiers. After a moment he "heard" in his mind that he should immidiately move out of the camp and took a friend of his out with him. In a matter of a minute a bomb felt on the camp and killed anyone but the two of them. This is a blantant example of how he was open and how the Gods of Hell did instruct him. Infact, where the Gods are involved ordinary humans are powerless and their actions predictable. This is only one occurence. Also its widely known Hitler would write poems to the old Germanic Gods, say remarks in a positive light for Satan and for the Aryan Gods.
Back then the Gods were bound, which means the spiritual power of our side was far more less than it is today. This power was enough to closely conquer the whole Europe and end the jews forever. Now our powers are far more, by far, multiplied. One can readily see now how in 10 years  xianity is almost dead. Something the jews have been constructing for thousands of years.
Mant people know how protective the Gods are. I recall back in the years there was some stupid idiot who dared try to play 'the tough guy' to me. I telepathetically contacted my GD for this idiot to get what he deserves as all he did was ape around and he did do shit to me without apparent reason. In less than a weak I saw him on the street with a neck colar as he had a very bad accident that fucked over his neck. I waved at him and smiled and he smiled back in the worst cowardly afraid and he obviously knew. 
In conclusion, there is no luck as many people put it. Luck is an element that came with xianity and spiritual ignorance. Luck is what the Ancient Greks talked as Eudaimonia, which means "Having the positive blessings of the Gods". The element of luck is recent and due to spiritual ignorance. Powerful souls have the ability to protect themselves for one ( Hitler's xhart was exceptionally powerful ) as well as gratify their desires and so on so forth. Luck is when your subconscious is programmed towards goals, where energy is applied and with the guidance from the Gods, these materialize. People consider luck to be an infinite force but the universe works upon strict laws, as your reap, you will sow. Spiritual ignorance makes people have negative experiences, bad lives, bad occurences ( most of which they are not responsible but jews are since they have taken all spiritual knowledge away fron Gentiles).
As such its important people meditate, rewire themselves, fight for Satan and get rid of those who are the source of every negativity by taking our knowledge - the kikes.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back