Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

History

evricnas666

Hello brothers and sisters,

I'd like to know if there's a good source about old history of humanity and Father? I've read some of "The Lost Book of ENKI" but I found it confusing and symbolic if I am not mistaken. I'm pretty curious about how it all began and rebellion and the war. Can you help me?

Note: I'm still working on my astral senses so I can't talk to Demons or Father for a time.

Hey brothers/sisters
I was just wondering if anyone has any recommended NON-CORRUPTED history books or websites about ancient battles, because I am very interested in that :) 
Many thanks to anyone who replies to this :DHAIL SATAN!!!

I recommend you check out LIBRARY almost no enemy corruption in these books, also of course http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm    

On Thursday, February 19, 2015 8:24 PM, "thompson1926@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey brothers/sisters
I was just wondering if anyone has any recommended NON-CORRUPTED history books or websites about ancient battles, because I am very interested in that :) 

Are there any in depth accuratebooks on the alien races and their history?

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 20, 2015, at 12:19 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I recommend you check out LIBRARY almost no enemy corruption in these books, also of course http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm    

On Thursday, February 19, 2015 8:24 PM, "thompson1926@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hey brothers/sisters

All authentic stuff is on the jos site.
Reading ekse where will give you BS Read the jos site
On Mar 1, 2015 6:10 AM, "Cameron guitarspro@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Are there any in depth accuratebooks on the alien races and their history?

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 20, 2015, at 12:19 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Thursday, February 19, 2015 8:24 PM, "thompson1926@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hey brothers/sisters

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back