Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

History of the Gods??

dinodizdarevic211

I'm little confused, i have read in one post that Gods (Demons) were humans just as we are now, but they spiritually developed into Gods, and i understand that part, but who created humans? Did Father Satan went through the same process? And this one question is hard, but any opinions are welcomed, who created Satan and grays in first place? Just my curiosity.

Hail SATAN !!

Nearly all species (including our Gods) evolve through milions of years of steady evolution. We are a rare exception in that we were given a hand in this through genetic engineering.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

I'm little confused, i have read in one post that Gods (Demons) were humans just as we are now, but they spiritually developed into Gods, and i understand that part, but who created humans? Did Father Satan went through the same process? And this one question is hard, but any opinions are welcomed, who created Satan and grays in first place? Just my curiosity.

Hail SATAN !!

Who created Satan? No one. The Gods have always been here.If someone had created Satan, who would have created him?And who would have created the person that created Satan?
You get the point here?
Existence is within the present.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:23 PM, radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@... wrote:
  Nearly all species (including our Gods) evolve through milions of years of steady evolution. We are a rare exception in that we were given a hand in this through genetic engineering.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Hail SATAN !!

Um... Actually Satan was born. So he was "created" in a way by his parents. But the whole "how did our Gods get created" kind of questions are rather useless at the moment I believe. I mean there is still soooo much knowledge that we have yet to discover... Asking for something so far away while there are so much more things in front of you to discover.. it doesn't make sense you know? :)
Απο: Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 2:48 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 8 Μαρτίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: History of the Gods??

Who created Satan? No one. The Gods have always been here.If someone had created Satan, who would have created him?And who would have created the person that created Satan?
You get the point here?

Hail SATAN !!

The way I like to see it is that energy by definition in modern science can only be manipulated and never destroyed. There was never "nothing" because energy was always there. This is just a personal theory but it's based in fact.

Now think about that in this way, microbes are constantly being formed by the UNIVERSE all over the place so Father Satan and the Daemons could very well be the product of constant evolution of these microbes formed by energy that was manipulated by the Universe. This would also explain the creation at it's base, there was no need for a creator although Satan and the Daemons did help us along greatly.

Father Satan now lights the entire Universe, rules over everything and we follow behind him in humility and yet with pride. We all shall be content in the end as we were given the gift to be able to shape out lives as we see fit (More manipulation of energy).

Hail Father Satan.
Hail Machosias.
Hail the Daemons.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Um... Actually Satan was born. So he was "created" in a way by his parents. But the whole "how did our Gods get created" kind of questions are rather useless at the moment I believe. I mean there is still soooo much knowledge that we have yet to discover... Asking for something so far away while there are so much more things in front of you to discover.. it doesn't make sense you know? :)

Στάλθηκε: 2:48 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 8 Μαρτίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: History of the Gods??

Who created Satan? No one. The Gods have always been here.
If someone had created Satan, who would have created him?
And who would have created the person that created Satan?

You get the point here?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

Hail SATAN !!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back