Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hinduism?

whenemmafallsinlove

I am a Hindu, I am not that religious but I do like listening to stories of Gods especially Lord Krishna. Are my Gods false too? Are they corrupted too like the Gods of Christianity and Islam?

whenemmafallsinlove said:
I am a Hindu, I am not that religious but I do like listening to stories of Gods especially Lord Krishna. Are my Gods false too? Are they corrupted too like the Gods of Christianity and Islam?

Lord Shiva is Lord Satan

Nah,all Hindu gods are the descendants of Satan or Lucifer...You have skanda also called karthikeya who is called as melek taus,marduk,tammuz in other Sumerian,ezhidi and other eastern religions ..Melek Taus is who murugan is

You do NOT have to worry about all these things ..each and every Hindu gods are just manifestation of Satan ,Lucifer ...Maha Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth who is known as Lilith,astharoth in other civilisations ..Brahma ,Vishnu ,shiva are the trine representation of our God Lucifer ..Hanuman,vayuputhra also has the power of air,fire,sun ...Dasa maha vidhya,Vinayaka ,ram,Krishna ,Saraswathi etc etc all are our father God Lucifer manifestations only ...Worship all Hindu gods ,,don't worry if u are wrong. you are not ..Added to hindu gods,also worship other gods which are written in the main website ..Do regular meditation and yoga ..Christianity and Islam are not corrupt ..They both were invented by the Jews ..Stay miles from both these nefarious program ..Do NOT follow any Hindu gurus .It is only they who are fraud and their teachings .NOT our gods

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back