Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hiiiiiiiii everyone hope y'all having a good day

scemo

I got a couple questions
Can we make friends here
And
I'm thinking of getting a tattoo, any cool ideas
I want something super disrespectful to the Jews but I dunno what ,but I'm disabled and can't get a job so I don't have to worry about a job anytime soon

Anything related to jews is just disgusting. Anything with the intention of being as disrespectful as possible, regardless of who or what it is against, is also a negative energy which is also disgusting.

Why would you permanently put some disgusting thing onto your body that you could never get rid of? That honestly sounds like a horrible idea in every way. You would be taking a disgusting and cursed idea of some criminal jew, and linking this permanently with your body.

If your entire existence is based on trying to tear something else down, then when that thing is not there, you would basically be nothing because you had done nothing to actually build yourself into anything. It is more important to focus on the force of creation and on building and creating yourself into being a better man. Build a good life for yourself.

Anything related to jews is just disgusting. Anything with the intention of being as disrespectful as possible, regardless of who or what it is against, is also a negative energy which is also disgusting.

Why would you permanently put some disgusting thing onto your body that you could never get rid of? That honestly sounds like a horrible idea in every way. You would be taking a disgusting and cursed idea of some criminal jew, and linking this permanently with your body.

If your entire existence is based on trying to tear something else down, then when that thing is not there, you would basically be nothing because you had done nothing to actually build yourself into anything. It is more important to focus on the force of creation and on building and creating yourself into being a better man. Build a good life for yourself.
Ah okie I won't do it then

I got a couple questions
Can we make friends here
And
I want something super disrespectful to the Jews but I dunno what ,but I'm disabled and can't get a job so I don't have to worry about a job anytime soon
Don't focus on Jews, just don't think about this shit.

You don't need to get tattoos that would attract negative energy associated with Jews.

I got a couple questions
Can we make friends here
And

You can rebel against them in other ways. You don't need a tattoo to mark your skin, you can work on yourself and escape their program. These are the worst things you can do against them. 😊

A tattoo represents a story engraved on your body. So you may want to wait for a tattoo that really worthy of its creation.

After all, you have a long road ahead and you will have beautiful stories.

My advice for anyone who is under 30 and wants a tattoo, wait until your late 20s-early 30s to get one. You'll have a more mature mind and less likely to get one out of impulse. That's just my opinion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back