Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

High Priest/ess, Rune, Knowledge

chakraelsorgaroth

Hi all...

The other night during my meditations I (don't know how to correctly state this) "came across" a "rune" which I've never heard of before... Basically I've been doing intense workings to open my third eye. I've actually been doing really well as I've been dreaming of certain events and true as bob, they happen within 72 hours (I've always been graced with a touch of clairvoyancy but never to this level). Anyways... Like I said, I came across this "rune", but I'm not sure how legit it is. I have used it and I've never felt a surge of energy like this before. I've been trying it out for several days now to see if I was just imaging it but it's really working.

This "rune" is such : VRONATHAGZ.

Now I know it seems long but with a full lung it's easy to vibrate.

Pronunciation :

The letters are vibrated the in normal Kabbalistic tongue except for when you get to "G" as explained below.
• V = vvvvvv
• R = rrrrrrrr
• O = oh oh oh oh
• N = nnnnnnn
• A = ah ah ah
• TH = th th th
• A = same as above
• G = jjjjjjjjjjjj ( this is a mild "g" pronounced like the Kabbalistic "J" as in the French word Jacques)
• Z = zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now when doing this vibration, you need to focus your energy on your third eye and then start the vibration. This all needs to be vibrated in one breath so practise beforehand. Once you start the vibration you will not only feel it in your third eye but your entire being will vibrate as well (at least for me it does). I also felt my energy soar and electrical waves course through my body. After my session I felt "wired" energetic, buzzing etc.

Also from my understanding, I believe this to be a fire rune based on it's nature.

Okay so now... What I want to know from you all is... Is this legit!? Have I really been given some knowledge from our Gods!? Or have I been compromised by the enemy?

I would prefer someone like an High Priest/ess to rather to answer this due to their interaction with Father Satan and the Gods and their knowledge.

So maybe nobody should try this until further research has been done, please!!!???

Hail Satan forever!
Hail Lucifuge!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back