Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi

skarsnik16

Hi, I'm new to satanism, my name is Sebastian.
I was an atheist until last month.
I have a profound hatred for christianity after learning in a catholic
school for 4 years.
I live in great britain, Though i have also previouslly lived in
France for 4 years (when i was going to the christian school).
I'm 14 years old and male.
I think my guardian demon is set after using a pendulm to find out but
not 100% sure.
Thats all I have to say...

Hi, I am new to satanism. I have tried to medatate every night for 7 months now. Each time, I trie to consentrate on building my astral temple but every time it seems to fall in my "trance" I have talked to Father Satan in my dreams. He tells me to basically just "keep at it"  any extra advice to help me consentrate more?   HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Murphey <jdmurphey@... wrote:
Hi,
I am new to satanism. I have tried to medatate every night for 7 months now. Each time, I trie to consentrate on building my astral temple but every time it seems to fall in my "trance" I have talked to Father Satan in my dreams. He tells me to basically just "keep at it"  any extra advice to help me consentrate more?

HAIL SATAN!
If Father says to keep at it then you should trust him. He knows what hes doing. The time it can take to spiritually develop varies depending on the person. If you have the will to do it, and you keep trying, it will work eventually. Things like this take patience. And to help you concentrate more you might want to take a few minutes to just think, and go through all your thoughts. Get those thoughts out of the way, then you can start to meditate. The thoughts will be out of the way so they won't interrupt you.

Hail Satan!!!

Thanx!  I will re-try as soon as im done with e-mailing ppl!  :)  yay!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2009 8:00:46 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Hi

over concentration can fuck you up
relax

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back