Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi

candyhead5

Hello my name is Aleister hoyt I go to carson middle school and I am
new to the Satan thing I haven't believed in god for ever and I
heard from friends that this is where I belong and I'll fit in

Welcome any questions you have anyone here will be happy to answer, is there anything you wish to ask me?  Alas if I cannot answer you question I'll point you to the person who can, but anyway, joyofsatan.org will help you read everything there and begin deprogramming yourself before you dwelve further, and exposingchristianity.com will help you better see the truth.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 6, 2009 1:05:56 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] hi

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Wesley Grissom <ownedbyramen@...
wrote:
Welcome any questions you have anyone here will be happy to answer,
is there anything you wish to ask me?  Alas if I cannot answer you
question I'll point you to the person who can, but anyway,
joyofsatan.org will help you read everything there and begin
deprogramming yourself before you dwelve further, and
exposingchristianity.com will help you better see the truth.
Sent: Friday, February 6, 2009 1:05:56 AM

this is my opinion so dont you know freak out
1) dont believe something because it will make you fit in believe it
because you think its true (or know in my case)
2) if you do decide to join us dont tell everyone thats an easy way to
get burned at the stake (wouldnt put it past em)

As glad as I am to see a new member, I must make this clear. This is
not the local country club. For the most part we are dedicated
practitioners of spiritual Satanism. Sorry to sound like an asshole,
but this is serious buisness we're working with here. If you have gone
to the Joy of Satan website and feel you are truely interested in
advancing yourself, both spiritually and as a person, then I welcome
you with open arms. Otherwise, maybe something a little less heavy duty
might be more your thing. I for one want to keep this groups interest
in Satanism pure and not dilute it with people who are looking for a
quick social fix and couldn't care less about what we're trying to
acheive. If this is where you belong, then you understand where I'm
coming from.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "candyhead5" <candyhead5@... wrote:

Hello my name is Ryan and im intersested in being a satanist i was
recently a wiccan as an atempt to which a better understanding of the
world.
Satanism intrests me but im worried if im not wordy to see a god in
the face.... can any1 help me ouy?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "veoghan" <eoghanvk@... wrote:
world.

Hi my name is Ryan to and I'm rather new to Satanism to but if you
have any questions I think I might be able to anser them

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "veoghan" <eoghanvk@... wrote:
world.
The point is not if you are worthy, the point is trying to become
worthy enough, meditating, honing our different abilities and skills.
We are all sons of Satan, and he wants us to become the best we can, to
get to perfection. You shouldn`t worry about that, you should worry
about that, after all, we are all his sons.

(by the way, if you need any help, add me (ed.monddantes@...))

Hail Satan!

hello. im new my name is Lauren and i live in North Carolina. I am 19 years old. i am going to dedicate myself to father on halloween night. i do wish to talk and learn and make friends but if you dont hear from me much its because im a satanist living in a xian run house. but i will pop in every now and then. please be kind to me as i will be to you and i promise not to bring christian views in here. i need some intense help anyway, i was born a xian. but not to worry. HAIL SATAN!

Any help you want, I'll give. Just ask.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "laurenrmac" <laurenrmac@... wrote:

hello. im new my name is Lauren and i live in North Carolina. I am 19 years old. i am going to dedicate myself to father on halloween night. i do wish to talk and learn and make friends but if you dont hear from me much its because im a satanist living in a xian run house. but i will pop in every now and then. please be kind to me as i will be to you and i promise not to bring christian views in here. i need some intense help anyway, i was born a xian. but not to worry. HAIL SATAN!

WELL HELLO LAUREN MY NAME IS HECTOR N IM 14 WELL I AM PLANING TO DEDICATE MYSOUL TO LUCIFER BUT THERES ONE THING I NEED IT IS THE SATANIC BIBLE AND I DONT HAVE MONEY FOR IT DO U THINK YOU COULD WRITE BACK AND WRITE WAT I NEED TO DO AND WAT I NEED PLEZ...WELL KNOW YOU HAVE A FRIEND AND ITS ME....!!!!!!ALL HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "levity_awaits" <levity_awaits@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "laurenrmac" <laurenrmac@ wrote:

Hector, you *don't* need the Satanic bible. This thing is Laveyan and atheistic, it has nothing to do with *our* type of Satanism. You should study the JoS site to learn about Spiritual Satanism and talk to the Gods for everything else.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hector" <hectorbarrera@... wrote:

WELL HELLO LAUREN MY NAME IS HECTOR N IM 14 WELL I AM PLANING TO DEDICATE MYSOUL TO LUCIFER BUT THERES ONE THING I NEED IT IS THE SATANIC BIBLE AND I DONT HAVE MONEY FOR IT DO U THINK YOU COULD WRITE BACK AND WRITE WAT I NEED TO DO AND WAT I NEED PLEZ...WELL KNOW YOU HAVE A FRIEND AND ITS ME....!!!!!!ALL HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "levity_awaits" <levity_awaits@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "laurenrmac" <laurenrmac@ wrote:

just do what lightseeker said

Sent: Thu, October 29, 2009 9:37:10 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: hi

Hector, you *don't* need the Satanic bible. This thing is Laveyan and atheistic, it has nothing to do with *our* type of Satanism. You should study the JoS site to learn about Spiritual Satanism and talk to the Gods for everything else.

Hail Satan!!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Hector" <hectorbarrera@ ... wrote:

WELL HELLO LAUREN MY NAME IS HECTOR N IM 14 WELL I AM PLANING TO DEDICATE MYSOUL TO LUCIFER BUT THERES ONE THING I NEED IT IS THE SATANIC BIBLE AND I DONT HAVE MONEY FOR IT DO U THINK YOU COULD WRITE BACK AND WRITE WAT I NEED TO DO AND WAT I NEED PLEZ...WELL KNOW YOU HAVE A FRIEND AND ITS ME....!!!!!! ALL HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "levity_awaits" <levity_awaits@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "laurenrmac" <laurenrmac@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]This is a good thing, You live in NC? What part? I live in SC but 5 minutes from the border of NC. Father provides for us and the enlightenment and power that comes with Satanism is often overwhelming. Be prepared for an amazing experiance.

--- On Mon, 10/26/09, laurenrmac <laurenrmac@... wrote:
Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 11:01 PM

[/TD]

i live in Matthews a town right outside of charlotte

Sent: Sat, October 31, 2009 12:58:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] hi

<td vAl[/IMG] This is a good thing, You live in NC? What part? I live in SC but 5 minutes from the border of NC. Father provides for us and the enlightenment and power that comes with Satanism is often overwhelming. Be prepared for an amazing experiance.

--- On Mon, 10/26/09, laurenrmac <laurenrmac@yahoo. com wrote:
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]

Hey! I live in South Carolina as well. I am 16 and live in Lexington/Columbia/Gilbert area. If either of you want to talk, I am here! I just performed my dedication last night, Samhain night, too.

---- Brennen Driggers <brennendriggers@... wrote:
This is a good thing, You live in NC?
What part? I live in SC but 5 minutes from the border of NC.
Father provides for us and the enlightenment and power that comes with Satanism is often overwhelming. Be prepared for an amazing experiance.

--- On Mon, 10/26/09, laurenrmac <laurenrmac@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

my name is ikander khan i am 17 years old and i need a high priest or priestess help immediately men and my family are in danger of economic crisis i have summoned demons to help but have recieved nothing i want to know why i am new and do you have to be dedicated to recieve demonic help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back