Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi!

tgfroning

Hi everyone! im new to all of this and am just looking for some advise. I have done the dedication and am now wondering where to start next. i keep looking over the site but am lost to what steps i should be working on next. if someone could please help me out it would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf
It's important to start a power meditation program. Aura of protection, aura cleaning, void meditation, chakra cleaning and opening your chakras is also important.
Be sure to keep studying the Joy of Satan site to further your knowledge in Satanism. Knowledge is power and dispels ignorance.
Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 8:52 PM, "tgfroning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi everyone! im new to all of this and am just looking for some advise. I have done the dedication and am now wondering where to start next. i keep looking over the site but am lost to what steps i should be working on next. if someone could please help me out it would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back