Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi

ksikander93

hello my name is sikander khan and i am 17 years old and i have a question do i have to be a dedicated satanist for demons to come to me and i have tried many times in callinf lord agares i got inscence and a red candle and her sigil and everything but she never came to me and i really neeed her and father satans help my sister has ran away from home and i am crying i need her back if the ministry can help a fellow satanicx brother please do soooooooo i am begging you for help please high priest/priestess do something for ur brother

thank you very much and may the forces of darkness be upon you may satan bles u

First you should stop behaving in a christian way and feeling a need to depend on others to get things done. You do power meditations to gain power first and use your powers to change your life, attracting money with your aura and other things. And you need to be astrally open to see and feel Demons, just praying in a xian way especially when you do nothing to help or empower yourself brings you no result. Satan helps those who help themselves (and Him too). Stop crying/whining/begging and take your life in your hands and handle it with responsibility.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ksikander93" <ksikander93@... wrote:

hello my name is sikander khan and i am 17 years old and i have a question do i have to be a dedicated satanist for demons to come to me and i have tried many times in callinf lord agares i got inscence and a red candle and her sigil and everything but she never came to me and i really neeed her and father satans help my sister has ran away from home and i am crying i need her back if the ministry can help a fellow satanicx brother please do soooooooo i am begging you for help please high priest/priestess do something for ur brother

thank you very much and may the forces of darkness be upon you may satan bles u

hello thank you for calming me down but me and my family are in soooo much trouble brother i am just saying that i tried summoning agares to help me but had nooo luck  and my luck has changed isnt it possible if you can send me a demon to help me and do u have to be a dedicated atanit for demons to come

hi i am trying to learn more about satanism and i saw that this group is about it i am new so if anyone can help me learn more i can chat sometimes on yahoo my nick is kristina12f@... i am 13 so if this is a problem please just ignore thanks

Hi people i'm just wondering. I have a hard time with consentration, so i'm just wondering what is the best way for a rookie too meditation and learn too go in a trance? it would be very good with a start, i'm having a hard time with the spiritual warfare training program.
So it would be nice with some help:)

thanx:)

hail father satan!

hail satan,i will not say much but i would like to know why is it that i keep on loosing jobs in this rate?since i joined satanism,i have lost two jobs already and even now iam confuced and just at home wondering on what to do next.can pple help me.

HAIL SATAN !!1

Hail the Infernal King! You guys need to understand that power is not given to you, you have to earn it. One of the main reasons why you guys may not do doing well is because you lack devotion to father satan. You need to completely surrender to father until you learn to do that then you will gain access to your desires. Hopefully this advise helps you guys who are new. Check out the links below to understand Spiritual Satanism philosophy and the other link below is a training program for beginners and the final link information as well as meditation techniques.

Spiritual Satanism Philosophies
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rines.html

SS Training Program
http://www.666blacksun.com/Spiritual_Wa ... ining.html

Information ( Read everything in this section "INFORMATION SECTION")
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Hail Satan and his legions!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "peter" <peterakoko05@... wrote:

hail satan,i will not say much but i would like to know why is it that i keep on loosing jobs in this rate?since i joined satanism,i have lost two jobs already and even now iam confuced and just at home wondering on what to do next.can pple help me.

HAIL SATAN !!1

<td val[/IMG]
Impossible. Father love his son, maybe He wanna give you another profitable job. ;)

--- On Mon, 7/19/10, peter <peterakoko05@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hi
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, July 19, 2010, 7:11 AM

HAIL SATAN !!1
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I'm in the same position as you. But I learned a lot of things being out of a job and although it's hard at times, I'm happier. I found out my path and I've been working on my meditations. Of course now I need to start looking for a job and it's really hard cause I can't even get in for interviews. I think this is the enemy working against me cause they can't get me in dreams anymore or through emotional attacks.
I'm finding a job on my own by setting up an aura of attraction towards long-term, well-paying jobs. I've been told yellow/green energy is best.
Just don't give up and get down!

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

Date: Monday, July 19, 2010, 2:11 AM

HAIL SATAN !!1
[/TD]

Yeah, study this www.joyofsatan.com

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "peter" <peterakoko05@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN !!1

Try cleaning your aura and chakras. A clean aura is good, it gets rid of negative energies, entities, and makes one infinitely more charismatic and likeable. I notice this with myself, which is why I am recommending it. You can also program your aura to white gold, so people will respect you. I read this somewhere on the JoS forum.

Good luck, hope this helped.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lauren <l33t_v4sh@... wrote:

I'm in the same position as you. But I learned a lot of things being out of a job and although it's hard at times, I'm happier. I found out my path and I've been working on my meditations. Of course now I need to start looking for a job and it's really hard cause I can't even get in for interviews. I think this is the enemy working against me cause they can't get me in dreams anymore or through emotional attacks.
I'm finding a job on my own by setting up an aura of attraction towards long-term, well-paying jobs. I've been told yellow/green energy is best.

Hail Father Enki!!

Hail Lord Beelzebub!!

Hail Lord Andras!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN !!1

Brother hey do you have any skills such as computers art or something else that makes bang for it's buck??

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On Jul 19, 2010, at 3:47 AM, X3N0NX <x3n0nx@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
Impossible. Father love his son, maybe He wanna give you another profitable job. ;)

--- On Mon, 7/19/10, peter <peterakoko05@yahoo.com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Monday, July 19, 2010, 7:11 AM

HAIL SATAN !!1
[/TD]

how does it work,plis help.iam from africa

Sent: Mon, July 19, 2010 4:31:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hi

<td style="font:[/IMG]I'm in the same position as you. But I learned a lot of things being out of a job and although it's hard at times, I'm happier. I found out my path and I've been working on my meditations. Of course now I need to start looking for a job and it's really hard cause I can't even get in for interviews. I think this is the enemy working against me cause they can't get me in dreams anymore or through emotional attacks.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

--- On Mon, 7/19/10, peter <peterakoko05@ yahoo.com wrote:

HAIL SATAN !!1
[/TD]

Brother it works very simply in one way to attract possiabilty it uses magnetism to draw the goals that you feel that you need into being by allowing your mind to be more confident but as well bring in the intended energies that your trying toMimic by doing that you become like a big magnet to whatever you have programmed your aura to do.

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On Jul 20, 2010, at 12:06 AM, peter akoko <peterakoko05@... wrote:

how does it work,plis help.iam from africa

Sent: Mon, July 19, 2010 4:31:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hi

<td style="font:[/IMG]I'm in the same position as you. But I learned a lot of things being out of a job and although it's hard at times, I'm happier. I found out my path and I've been working on my meditations. Of course now I need to start looking for a job and it's really hard cause I can't even get in for interviews. I think this is the enemy working against me cause they can't get me in dreams anymore or through emotional attacks.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

--- On [/IMG]yahoo.com[/url][/I] wrote:

HAIL SATAN !!1
[/TD]

hi all i'm new my name is emanuele and i from rome italy (i not speak well english)

i need a job im from san pedro philippines im diabetic and im tired of mom shouting at me ad yield on me everyday.
i wat to have a job coz i want to ear money so that my mother will ot worried about the expenses
any job please just u and me only will know

huh?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, March 14, 2011 4:57:31 am

i need a job im from san pedro philippines im diabetic and im tired of mom shouting at me ad yield on me everyday.
i wat to have a job coz i want to ear money so that my mother will ot worried about the expenses
any job please just u and me only will know

I had just joined 2 months  and have only minimum understanding but am looking forward and learning more and i need help . my whole life i had been looking for some source that would give me answers to all my qusition and i had finally found it thanks to JOS.  I know Father Satan will guide me along and i believe fully in him. aman

we will paul!

Sent: Fri, 1 April, 2011 16:46:50

Hi everyone. Am new in this site. would like to make friends and learn more of this group.

<td val[/IMG]Nice to met you here..And i most say will are both new here. Any i will like to be a friend to you if you don"t mind. And kind of new here as well. My name is Dickson, And am from west africa and am married with a SON here, Tell me little about you self and where you from too.Will can be friends..Thank you
[/TD]

HAIL SATAN !!1
Maybe its the meditations if you're doing themM remember you can experience negative feelings and confusion at first while you clean yourself from the past.

hi,,maxine im a new member here in the philippines,,actually 4 of us here ,,,were first here in our country,,,im so glad that i found this site,,,

hi chris! welcome to the family :) stay strong in father satan. did you all do your dedication ritual? start your meditation program soon! as this is necessary to give you power and protect you! read the ENTIRE joy of satan website so that you may have questions answers and continue to learn and grow! hail father!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:28:47 am

hi,,maxine im a new member here in the philippines,,actually 4 of us here ,,,were first here in our country,,,im so glad that i found this site,,,

<td val[/IMG]Welcome chris.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 4/7/11, Chris <h0771st3r@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2011, 5:25 AM

[/TD]

I meant are there any break ups from this religion? Like some people will feel uncomfortable with some things so they decide to do there worship differently.
Hail to our Father and God SatanSent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.From: "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 18:13:07 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hi
  www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nathaniel1326" <smithy_ss_todiwurl@... wrote:

i wanna knowhow to do magic

I Love it here. The day when I came across this site I had a strong feeling that this is were I belong. I'm so grateful for the posts from all of you.

HAIL TO THE GOD OF GODS LUCIFER AND TO THE ELDERS!!!Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.From: "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 18:13:07 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hi
  www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nathaniel1326" <smithy_ss_todiwurl@... wrote:

i wanna knowhow to do magic

any ideas on how to work money meditation. am in a tight corner,could really use some cash. Hail Satan...

Hi, I'm new to this site and everything. i don't really have any satanist friend that would put me through with everything. i need to know if there is any ritual i can do that does not involve incense because I'm a medical student and i stay in the hostel.
you can add me up: On facebook: jeremiah boyejo.
On skype: jerrys110.
I would so appreciate it if someone would reply and add me.

HAIL SATAN.

sorry for my bad english..I come from Bosnia..I want to interract with one of the demons..I don´t need anything I want to be friends with them..Is it possible?

Focus on your power meditations and building a relationship with Satan/Enki himself. These are the keys to everything else. You have to awaken your astral senses with power meditation in order to communicate with the Gods, and it's not really recommended summoning a God for no serious reason and just to talk. That's what our Guardians are for, but again you have to be advanced in power meditation..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kemalagic" <kemalagic@... wrote:

sorry for my bad english..I come from Bosnia..I want to interract with one of the demons..I don´t need anything I want to be friends with them..Is it possible?

hi im kind of new to satanism but im pretty sure i have a demon with me he is friendly and tips or advice thanks

hi im kind of new to satanism but im pretty sure i have a demon with me he is friendly and tips or advice thanks

If you haven't already read www.joyofsatan.org   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 4:14 PM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back