Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi

bruce_myburgh

Hi, I live in south africa.... i have been extremely interested in the occult from the day i was born into this life though i need some guidence

Hi to you too, You came to the right place. There is plenty people here to support you if you have any question.You have to read everything in the JOS website and LEARN it. And check there links.That's what i did, I read it over and over again. I mean really over & over again. That well keep you busy for a while. And next thing is start a meditation program. And there is no limit for question here you can ask and ask.Good luck.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2009 8:46:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hi

Hi, I live in south africa.... i have been extremely interested in the occult from the day i was born into this life though i need some guidence

hello to all i am new in this group i have been studying all types of relig's i was first introduced to the father since i was 14 by a friend. so yeah i just wanted to say hey and would like to make some friends since they are kind of hard to come around in allen tx

Jim here in Indianapolis, Indiana. Are there any other Indiana Satanists in here or on the East Coast, S.C., area? I read a message in another Satan group about Christians daily on our sites condemning us and trying to hinder our religion. I am on theirs daily also spreading the joyfull word of Satan and his followers.

2 wishes one i live where you live and 2 you were fem ; ;
Sent: Mon, March 15, 2010 6:18:45 AM

Jim here in Indianapolis, Indiana. Are there any other Indiana Satanists in here or on the East Coast, S.C., area? I read a message in another Satan group about Christians daily on our sites condemning us and trying to hinder our religion. I am on theirs daily also spreading the joyfull word of Satan and his followers.

<[/IMG]<[/IMG]

Hello and welcome!! HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "Linze" <linzek@... Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:25:01 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hi
  heyz, im from south africa.

I am joining this group because I love Satan. There is this woman I like and when she is around me, I feel she is so super hot that i just cant stop thinking about her and how it would be to have her for just one night. She is married and I felt a bit jealous sometimes. Anyways, I prayed to Satan, and my prayers were answered. I recently cant believe we opened up our friendship to a new level...we shared some intimacy and it was like magick. I may meet her tommarow and spend some time with her and maybe get to be intimate with her a little more...I am hoping for some hot steamy sex..lol...but I am still very Thankful to Father Satan for hearing me out and giving me a chance with her.

Hail Satan

I'm not gonna get your hopes down, but congrats. Hope it works out for ya.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightstar66626" <nightstar66626@... wrote:

I am joining this group because I love Satan. There is this woman I like and when she is around me, I feel she is so super hot that i just cant stop thinking about her and how it would be to have her for just one night. She is married and I felt a bit jealous sometimes. Anyways, I prayed to Satan, and my prayers were answered. I recently cant believe we opened up our friendship to a new level...we shared some intimacy and it was like magick. I may meet her tommarow and spend some time with her and maybe get to be intimate with her a little more...I am hoping for some hot steamy sex..lol...but I am still very Thankful to Father Satan for hearing me out and giving me a chance with her.

Hail Satan

Im also from South Africa, whereabout do you stay?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@... wrote:

I'm not gonna get your hopes down, but congrats. Hope it works out for ya.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightstar66626" <nightstar66626@ wrote:

Hail Satan

I have some interesting expieriences with some of our friends.They have asked me to sign an agreement and go down south.I did not sign but have ended up feeling so lonley.I have noone to talk to and would like to have another chance to get right with satan.I have been told that I am related to him in some way.I would like to talk to him if it is possible.I have been trying to make a connection with a certain demon but I have not been succesful yet.I am under the impression that he does not deem me worthy of his attention yet,but it is not out of the question that it may happen at some point in time.I am trying to learn as much about him as I can as to be respectful.I have been in a cave,I have seen and heard the bats and have talked to people who have been released for various reasons or (jobs).I am sorry for my past behaviors. I have been brainwashed with christianity as have most.There is more to the story but I am so tired of being an outcast.I am hoping maybee this message may reach someone who may give me some direction.I feel so lost and alone.Thanks

Worthy - unworhy - xian shit. If you are dedicated, YOU ARE worthy, because you become a Child of Father Satan.

Well, tell you what - you are NOT alone here. The Family, the Gods - this one is for sure - with the Gods of Father Satan, you are NEVER alone.

www.joyofsatan.com - study this, and after some time, you will cease to be alone - this is for sure.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "michael" <mickybourne68@... wrote:

I have some interesting expieriences with some of our friends.They have asked me to sign an agreement and go down south.I did not sign but have ended up feeling so lonley.I have noone to talk to and would like to have another chance to get right with satan.I have been told that I am related to him in some way.I would like to talk to him if it is possible.I have been trying to make a connection with a certain demon but I have not been succesful yet.I am under the impression that he does not deem me worthy of his attention yet,but it is not out of the question that it may happen at some point in time.I am trying to learn as much about him as I can as to be respectful.I have been in a cave,I have seen and heard the bats and have talked to people who have been released for various reasons or (jobs).I am sorry for my past behaviors. I have been brainwashed with christianity as have most.There is more to the story but I am so tired of being an outcast.I am hoping maybee this message may reach someone who may give me some direction.I feel so lost and alone.Thanks

yes i have a very serious ?s that are needed to be asked  these ?s i am asking have been ?s that have been buging me here alot lately     my first ? deals with the satanic hoildays  for one these satanic hoildays are derives from all of these pagan hoildays is this cuppurtion on the satanic part or is there any realistic a part of this why do satanist practice these hoildays  did we steal these hoildays form the pagans ?????? also i was also wanting to know is the alesiter crowly THE REGLION OF THELEMA  if it is a satanic reglion BECAUSE ON THE  book of law  every thing that is said in this book really actuly seems satanic   also most     importantly  my last ? i was wanting to know if   satanism is ancient paganism if so  why is it      I HAIL ALL OF THE MINONS OF SATAN  FOR GIVEING ME FEED BACK ON THIS SUBJECT  THANK YOU VERY MUCH

The Satanic holidays are also Pagan holidays because Satanism is ancient Paganism. We predate all the so-called neo-pagans and we are the original form of Paganism. We can't steal something that's ours, on the contrary xianity stole them from the Pagans.

No, Crowley isn't Satanic, and Thelema is mostly enemy (jewish) bullshit and calling upon enemy angels, it uses a banishing ritual with enemy angels.

Satanism is ancient Paganism, and this is found if you compare Traditional Satanic symbols and practices with ancient Pagan ones. The serpent for example, which is the most important symbol in Satanism, and was slandered in xianity, was revered in all ancient religions and it is still being revered in some corrupted forms of them like Hinduism. If you look in Ancient Egypt all kinds of serpents could be found in paintings, and the cobra was sacred. The same with the goat, another Satan's symbol, it could be found everywhere in Egypt.

And despite what many warm fuzzy neo-pagans or Wiccans think, the ancient religions were warrior religions, they represented strength and it is obvious in the stories of Pagan Gods (look at the stories of Thor or Odin for example). We follow the warrior spirit of the ancient religions and we fight against the enemy lies.

Read this site and the links at the bottom of the page  for more about how Satanism is ancient Paganism:

--- In [email protected], Kodi Love <kultofthorn@... wrote:

yes i have a very serious ?s that are needed to be asked  these ?s i am asking
have been ?s that have been buging me here alot lately     my first ? deals with
the satanic hoildays  for one these satanic hoildays are derives from all of
these pagan hoildays is this cuppurtion on the satanic part or is there any
realistic a part of this why do satanist practice these hoildays  did we steal
these hoildays form the pagans ?????? also i was also wanting to know is the
alesiter crowly THE REGLION OF THELEMA  if it is a satanic reglion BECAUSE ON
THE  book of law  every thing that is said in this book really actuly seems
satanic   also most     importantly  my last ? i was wanting to know if  
satanism is ancient paganism if so  why is it    

I HAIL ALL OF THE MINONS OF SATAN  FOR GIVEING ME FEED BACK ON THIS SUBJECT 
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Hi,i am new to this Satanism...I want to start but first i want to ask which book is best for me to read in order to get close contact with Father Satan...I want to be musician and i need him assist me through..Thank in advance if you're willing to help

what? you just wan father to help you become a musician? thats it? do you even know the basis of this path? there are no real good books out there with the truth only on the joyofsatn website
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 3:56:24 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi,i am new to this Satanism...I want to start but first i want to ask which book is best for me to read in order to get close contact with Father Satan...I want to be musician and i need him assist me through..Thank in advance if you're willing to help

Hello My name is Jeff and I'm new here...I joined becuase I would like more information on meditation and concentration. I'm having a bit of trouble concentrating/keeping focused. I also joined so I could meet some new people and hopefully make some new freinds. Also I'm kinda struggling financialy and was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to attract more of that green stuff we all love. Thanx.

hey jeff welcome first of all ok this takes practice ok? so do void meditation daily. and be patient with youself. I was the same way. When you find yourself distracted simply stop breathe and bring your focus back to the goal. and again void meditation helps you silence off the distractions. as for the financial part program your aura to attract money to you using a green aura with gold speckles because that works better. If you are really struggling then ask father and some of the demons for assisstance financial. welcome brother :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, May 08, 2011 5:34:14 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hello My name is Jeff and I'm new here...I joined becuase I would like more information on meditation and concentration. I'm having a bit of trouble concentrating/keeping focused. I also joined so I could meet some new people and hopefully make some new freinds. Also I'm kinda struggling financialy and was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to attract more of that green stuff we all love. Thanx.

welcome jeff nice to meet you i myself am new here and the experience has been splendid so far :) hope you enjoy it here

hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "love8money" <love8money@... wrote:

Hi im blood n im new to this stuff,i really want to have a deep connection with father enki but i really dont know how n where to start.now that i know xtianity n islamic is nothing but deception i rather die than following their path.any help would be appreciated.gblood18@... +233546447040. FUCKED jesus.HAIL THE 4 CROWNS OF HELL

Hi guys I need you help. I am trying to contact any Dedicated Joy Of Satan Member here in Johannesburg, South Africa. I want to dedicate my life to Father Satan, and need help!Thanks, and this is a genuine call!.

Please, I need help guys, I want to get in touch with anyone who is a Dedicated Joy of Satan Member here in Johannesburg, South Africa. I want to dedicate my life to Father Satan, and need help!Thanks, and please, this is a genuine call!

You are very fortunate to have this site in your country.Check it out brother  ageofsatan.com
Hail SatanBrian
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:19 AM

Hi guys I need you help. I am trying to contact any Dedicated Joy Of Satan Member here in Johannesburg, South Africa. I want to dedicate my life to Father Satan, and need help!Thanks, and this is a genuine call!.

I'm in S.A.

Read this site: http://ageofsatan.co.cc

HAIL SATAN!!

-Tara Sidhe

14/88

Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 2:37 PM

Please, I need help guys, I want to get in touch with anyone who is a Dedicated Joy of Satan Member here in Johannesburg, South Africa. I want to dedicate my life to Father Satan, and need help!Thanks, and please, this is a genuine call!

Hi, I was bought up not really following any religion. When I started school, I felt like Christianity was being forced into my head, but I never actually truly felt committed. As a teenager, I started looking at goal setting and things. Eventually, I landed at Buddhism as it seems to be a general basis for all self-development. Anyway, I practised meditation a lot and eventually got to the point where I felt like I was spinning (sitting in lotus position) and floating around just a few inches from my body. Following this, I started learning about Astral Projection and the different planes, although I never really developed this any further. 3 years later (right now), I found the joys of Satan website, and some of the content on there is unbelievable! I started with the breathing exercises and feel that I can meditate with no breath at all now.

Anyways, I find the website quite hard to follow as its overwhelming full of different information and routes to go down.

I would like to make a commitment to Satan, but lack the items for the ritual. Is there any other way?

All you really need for the dedication ritual is,a candle,pin or razor,some paper, a pen,and a lighter.But the most important thing you need,is the right reason for dedicating your soul.If your heart is ready to commit to the fight against the jews,and you have the desire to work to reach Godhead,then you are ready.Because in my opinion,those are the most important reasons for joining the family of Satan.Just follow the instructions on  joyofsatan.com  and you cant go wrong.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:15 PM

Hi, I was bought up not really following any religion. When I started school, I felt like Christianity was being forced into my head, but I never actually truly felt committed. As a teenager, I started looking at goal setting and things. Eventually, I landed at Buddhism as it seems to be a general basis for all self-development. Anyway, I practised meditation a lot and eventually got to the point where I felt like I was spinning (sitting in lotus position) and floating around just a few inches from my body. Following this, I started learning about Astral Projection and the different planes, although I never really developed this any further. 3 years later (right now), I found the joys of Satan website, and some of the content on there is unbelievable! I started with the breathing exercises and feel that I can meditate with no breath at all now.

Anyways, I find the website quite hard to follow as its overwhelming full of different information and routes to go down.

I would like to make a commitment to Satan, but lack the items for the ritual. Is there any other way?

Just wanted to say that I've read your site and I'm glad to finally get a better view as to what Satanism really is. Anyone who is for promoting knowledge and freethinking unlike the other religious fundamentalists is a friend of mine. You and your followers keep up the good work with doing so.

Many loves♥

Hi. I would like to learn more about the religion of becoming a satanist.
Heather Keesling
Warrenton, Va

<td val[/IMG]Joyofsatan.org

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Sep 18, 2012 5:34:47 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi. I would like to learn more about the religion of becoming a satanist.
Heather Keesling
Warrenton, Va

[/TD]

Visit the joy of satan web and take time to read what's there. Hail Satan

------------------------------
On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 18:34 BST Heather wrote:

Hi. I would like to learn more about the religion of becoming a satanist.
Heather Keesling
Warrenton, Va

Hi,    i read some thing HP mentioned about dreamers,thinkers and people with active-minds have hard time dealing with thoughts..are vulnerable??!Most newbies also have issues with shutting off their chatter boxes...void meditation helps,anything else?
Ave satanas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back