Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi I'm sad

scemo

Well my ex pagan friend said she was pagan and said that me believing in spiritual Satanism is invalidating others , because I believe that satanism is the true religion,but I wasn't telling hers is not real I was just saying that I believed in spiritual Satanism,and she also said that she studied satanism and I was like mainstream satanism is a reaction to Christianity itself ,I'm sad I don't have any friends anymore because of her ,can I become some of y'all's friends because I need people who accept me

Well my ex pagan friend said she was pagan and said that me believing in spiritual Satanism is invalidating others , because I believe that satanism is the true religion,but I wasn't telling hers is not real I was just saying that I believed in spiritual Satanism,and she also said that she studied satanism and I was like mainstream satanism is a reaction to Christianity itself ,I'm sad I don't have any friends anymore because of her ,can I become some of y'all's friends because I need people who accept me
Who needs "friends" like that though?

Advance more and sooner or later others will want you as their friend every single day.

Ignorant people like the one you mentioned will then seem less attractive.

Just a little reminder to you and other new members, please don't be going around telling your friends and other people about Joy of Satan just so casually. It's actually pretty dangerous if you let the wrong person know you are an active SS and JoS member who meditates and practices spiritual warfare.

I know HPS Maxine was an extremely important person to Satan and she had bit extra protection from him and Azazel. And because of her work against the enemy she was targeted a whole lot more. She wrote in the past about having close calls and coming close to being murdered such as having bombs planted under her car. Luckily these attempts to kill her never succeeded and something always came up to where she was fine and protected. I know she was more important than the average SS and was targeted more, but please be careful out there when it comes to talking about JoS. If the jews know that you're a confirmed SS then they could possibly try to same to you at some point.

There was an incident in my past when I was new where I let the wrong person know I was an SS and told them about JoS, but luckily nothing big or bad came of it and it was handled. It was a pretty scary close call to completely screwing myself over though.

please don't be going around telling your friends and other people about Joy of Satan just so casually
Better not tell just Anyone perhaps, but most other people don't give much of a damn even about yoga and such.

Saying to people one is a Satanist will most likely be looked upon by them as "worshipping evil, selfishness" etc.
That's what the mainstream is pumping out about Satanism, not least the main enemy religion of Christshit.
So I avoid it because of that.

I say I practice yoga and believe in it's importance and why.

Then they zone out and ask me what I'm doing this weekend. :poop:

We are a family here, and we accept you as you are. Your vibration will become more influential later onwards to others, as you progress spiritually. Let yourself not be affected by this outcome, but look to this as a positive experience that improves you drastically, until you reach serenity and exceed limitations you thought were never possible to overcome. 😊

Take this advice dude, keep to yourself.
I once yelled at my family about being a Spiritual Satanist and basically called out all their bullshit and right in front of them and I’m still working with the Gods to put a stop to their thoughts passively trying to screw with me.

Everyone who is a Satanist, and wants to advance and grow closer to the Gods is welcomed here.

However, Humans need friends in real life and social interactions. So you should long for friends in real life.

Also, the true Satanism here on the Joy of Satan, is actually, very Similar to the pagan religions, as we worship the same Gods.
The Demons are the pagan Gods.

Everyone who is a Satanist, and wants to advance and grow closer to the Gods is welcomed here.

However, Humans need friends in real life and social interactions. So you should long for friends in real life.

Also, the true Satanism here on the Joy of Satan, is actually, very Similar to the pagan religions, as we worship the same Gods.
The Demons are the pagan Gods.
It's true that we all need IRL friends and not just forum friends or fakebook friends.

But if first thing is to strongly introduce yourself as Satanist and pushing that:

mefriends.jpg

Unfortunately I say.
That's how they see you when being programmed by all religions, movies, TV shows etc.

So don't ever say it, unless you are really sure that it's not a dumbass or a christ-influenced person in any regard.

Many have "Jesus is saviour" inprinted in their minds (barely even knowing it themselves) without being xian.
Sort of most people actually to some degree. This programming comes not only from church, but from Hollywood etc.

As others have said, don't talk to people about Spiritual Satanism or tell them you're a Satanist. It's not safe.
And don't feel sad, she has proven she was never a real friend. This is one of the challenges of this path but it's well worth it. All of us are here for you, Satan and the Gods are with you, and you'll be more than ok.

Silence is golden. Don't share your beliefs with ANYONE.
Our ancestors had to keep their beliefs to themselves and so must we, for as long as we're living on this prison planet occupied by the enemy.

Silence is golden. Don't share your beliefs with ANYONE.
Our ancestors had to keep their beliefs to themselves and so must we, for as long as we're living on this prison planet occupied by the enemy.
Just like I pointed out; the info about you being from JoS can later on spread to some Jews - which in turn can lead to curses etc.

This is a scenario than can happen, but I honestly don't think it's very likely, considering most people don't have a clue of what Joy of Satan is.
For ultimate safety though - one do best in keeping quiet.

It has always felt a bit boring not to be able to tell people this JoS thing the same way others can do with their retarded "Jesus" thing.
Not only boring but also annoying.

If I go full on telling someone, they most likely look at me as a bit crazy, evil-worshipping and perhaps also evil-racist mongering.

To tell people about believing in a kike on a cross who died for our "sins" is not crazy at all though. Completely sane and normal.
Completely normal for a "loving God" to burn people in hell also.

Annoying.

Just like I pointed out; the info about you being from JoS can later on spread to some Jews - which in turn can lead to curses etc.

This is a scenario than can happen, but I honestly don't think it's very likely, considering most people don't have a clue of what Joy of Satan is.
For ultimate safety though - one do best in keeping quiet.

It has always felt a bit boring not to be able to tell people this JoS thing the same way others can do with their retarded "Jesus" thing.
Not only boring but also annoying.

If I go full on telling someone, they most likely look at me as a bit crazy, evil-worshipping and perhaps also evil-racist mongering.

To tell people about believing in a kike on a cross who died for our "sins" is not crazy at all though. Completely sane and normal.
Completely normal for a "loving God" to burn people in hell also.

Annoying.
Yeah I'm gonna try to keep myself silenced, nobody will understand anyways , except for my brothers and sisters here

In ordinary conversations, people like to tell funny or shocking things to laugh or keep the conversation going. Even if you tell the bare minimum about what JoS is, without going into details about jewish curses, Hitler or aliens, people will already be able to use it as an interesting "crazy" story that will sometimes be shared.

A person who worships Satan is already interesting information, and if he also believes that Satan is an alien, magic exists, Hitler was right and much more, this story will be imprinted in his mind not with a blunt pencil, but with a bold red marker.

And they will share it unconsciously. For them, it's just an excuse to keep the conversation going, but for you, it can be a floating mine. Information can go from person to person until it gets to someone who can use it to harm you. You won't have an idea about him, but he will have. This information can also lie in someone's memory for a long time and come up decades later.

The only correct solution to this problem is not to talk too much about yourself.

If you want to tell people about JoS in order to help them, then do it ANONYMOUSLY and in Internet, observing everything for your own caution. This way your reach will be hundreds of times greater and you will not have to carefully study whether a person is suitable for accepting such information or not. All the worthy ones will see the materials you distribute and come here, the unworthy ones will stay for a while or just pass by. There are very few worthy people in our time, believe me.

JoS insists on anonymity as much as possible for a reason. The consequences of de-anonymization in this area may not be fully seen, but it can be very dangerous. Good luck.

In ordinary conversations, people like to tell funny or shocking things to laugh or keep the conversation going. Even if you tell the bare minimum about what JoS is, without going into details about jewish curses, Hitler or aliens, people will already be able to use it as an interesting "crazy" story that will sometimes be shared.

A person who worships Satan is already interesting information, and if he also believes that Satan is an alien, magic exists, Hitler was right and much more, this story will be imprinted in his mind not with a blunt pencil, but with a bold red marker.

And they will share it unconsciously. For them, it's just an excuse to keep the conversation going, but for you, it can be a floating mine. Information can go from person to person until it gets to someone who can use it to harm you. You won't have an idea about him, but he will have. This information can also lie in someone's memory for a long time and come up decades later.

The only correct solution to this problem is not to talk too much about yourself.

If you want to tell people about JoS in order to help them, then do it ANONYMOUSLY and in Internet, observing everything for your own caution. This way your reach will be hundreds of times greater and you will not have to carefully study whether a person is suitable for accepting such information or not. All the worthy ones will see the materials you distribute and come here, the unworthy ones will stay for a while or just pass by. There are very few worthy people in our time, believe me.

JoS insists on anonymity as much as possible for a reason. The consequences of de-anonymization in this area may not be fully seen, but it can be very dangerous. Good luck.
Yeah I learned my lesson ,I'ma stay anonymous about it ,not even my closest friend won't know

Another aspect of talking about being a Satanist is who you can trust.
Can you trust that person won't talk about it to any Jew friends or Jews in general?

View attachment 1953
This is so relatable as a spiritual Satanist with all the things that we know and are aware of its not easy making friends or finding someone with same interests as we do we believe satan to be truth and our creator and also generally I find our energy clash with outsiders
HAIL FATHER SATAN

Remember that when you walk the path of Father Satan the dead branches (friends and untrue people) will cut themselves. You will see people you thought were close to you moving away even without a specific reason, you simply don't need them anymore...even more so if they are like that.

Don't tell anyone that you believe in Spiritual Satanism, unfortunately while the whole world is free to be whoever they want, we are not and it could be dangerous. Always preserve your privacy and your being.

We will always be here

That's what we're here for, buddy. It's happened to us all. Do not mourn your former friendships, they where never your true friends anyway. I've even had to shed family due to this.
Remember this as well: Silence is Golden

As others said, we must keep our true belief secret to those who are without still; they don't and cannot understand the good that this path does for a person, and that we are actually saving their butts right now! In time, maybe so, but for now, a certain level of discretion on the subject must be kept!

I simply tell everyone
I am a general Pagan, because it's not lying, nor is it giving away my deeper levels of religion.
Don't mourn the loss of the weight you've dropped. You'll find they weren't so valuable soon enough anyway. Cheers buddy.

That's what we're here for, buddy. It's happened to us all. Do not mourn your former friendships, they where never your true friends anyway. I've even had to shed family due to this.
Remember this as well: Silence is Golden

As others said, we must keep our true belief secret to those who are without still; they don't and cannot understand the good that this path does for a person, and that we are actually saving their butts right now! In time, maybe so, but for now, a certain level of discretion on the subject must be kept!

I simply tell everyone
I am a general Pagan, because it's not lying, nor is it giving away my deeper levels of religion.
Don't mourn the loss of the weight you've dropped. You'll find they weren't so valuable soon enough anyway. Cheers buddy.
Yes, it's that light that helps me survive in the midst of all this darkness. Belief in Zeus and Apollo, the entire Ancient Greek pantheon of Gods. Ithaca is my hope.

I have had the same experience as you, Eternal sun and also xlnt. And what hellenic SS writes is simply correct. Even people who call themselves enlightened pagans quickly become reserved when the word "Satan" or "demons" is mentioned. That is my experience. No matter how calmly and objectively I speak, which I do anyway. They are as deaf on both ears as my brothers in the Saturn Lodge, when I can show them with a lot of evidence that Saturnus in no way corresponds to the official image, but is the true creator and a philanthropist and, just like Satan, is not an ugly figure.
As NinRick puts it beautifully, I also long for friends with whom I can talk openly. I don't want to proselytize at all. I talk a lot about this with Father Satan and trustingly place everything in his hands.
As you, scemo, have already found out. Here at JoS I have also found brothers and sisters with an open mind, with whom I can talk about everything without having to pretend. That's really good.
And as ThunderLightnings has pointed out, JoS is a space where I can remain anonymous and thus not expose myself to the danger of being "lynched" like in public.
As Goethe put it so well: "Tell no one, only the wise, because the crowd will mock you".
So just stay anonymous and only talk to people here, in this forum, about everything that moves you. You are always welcome here.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Honestly if they don't accept you they aren't worth your time or energy. Personally in my experience a good amount of Satanist will be wearing some type of tell like an inverted pentagram or a baphomet pendant if you want to find someone use your intuition and visual tells like this to meet like minded people. But everyone else is correct it can be dangerous so even in a type of situation where they are displaying satanic icons or sigils still be careful and ask them first what type of satanism they follow don't answer first yourself just to be safe. If they are atheistic Satanist it's best just to wish them a nice day and end the conversation there.

Honestly if they don't accept you they aren't worth your time or energy. Personally in my experience a good amount of Satanist will be wearing some type of tell like an inverted pentagram or a baphomet pendant if you want to find someone use your intuition and visual tells like this to meet like minded people. But everyone else is correct it can be dangerous so even in a type of situation where they are displaying satanic icons or sigils still be careful and ask them first what type of satanism they follow don't answer first yourself just to be safe. If they are atheistic Satanist it's best just to wish them a nice day and end the conversation there.
I particularly liked your last sentence. I met these atheistic Satanists mainly among the members of the Church of Satan. Everything they do is just for show and a pure ego trip. I once told one member that he should study the writings of Friedrich Nietzsche instead. They are much more profound and well-founded than anything La Vey has written. They don't want to get to know the real Satan.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back