Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi im new

babyb00m

Hi I'm an Italian boy 28 years old and I want to be faithful to Father Satan. Thanks to your site translated into Italian by Priestess Maxine, I have a lot of desire to follow Father Satan. I wanted to ask for information to be sure to arrive here in my room Father Satan I only need a few things. I just need some black candles, a few drops of my blood to sign the sheet and finally the dry pen with which to sign the sheet. I wanted to know if I just need these things because we will also begin immediately to do the ritual. Thank you for your time.
(forgive the translation, I used google translate)
Sincerely,

Emanuele from Rome (Italy)

of course. thats all you need and when you are done start the power meditation program
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, February 25, 2011 12:33:31 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hi im new

Hi I'm an Italian boy 28 years old and I want to be faithful to Father Satan. Thanks to your site translated into Italian by Priestess Maxine, I have a lot of desire to follow Father Satan. I wanted to ask for information to be sure to arrive here in my room Father Satan I only need a few things. I just need some black candles, a few drops of my blood to sign the sheet and finally the dry pen with which to sign the sheet. I wanted to know if I just need these things because we will also begin immediately to do the ritual. Thank you for your time.
(forgive the translation, I used google translate)
Sincerely,

Emanuele from Rome (Italy)

hello my name is karin and i am a witch
i am 16 and i have joined teen group but alse joined this because i want to get into advanced stuff, so far i am completly lost i want to become a satanist but i dont know where to start or anything i would appericate it if someone could tell me what i have to do so far ive downloaded many free ebooks on black magick and satan and soloums key and im a starting to read them

blessings be :)

STAY AWAY from the Solomon's key and other abusive kike grimoires. They are made up by the ENEMIES of Satan and contain MANY BLASPHEMIES AND LIES AGAINST OUR GODS. You should really read the JoS site and stick with it instead, it's here:

http://www.joyofsatan.org

See especially the section called "for those who are new to Satanism" in the site.

Actually, there are very few non-blasphemous books/sites you can find besides the JoS site, most of them are written by enemies to slander our Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lonely Witch" <lonelywitch@... wrote:

i am 16 and i have joined teen group but alse joined this because i want to get into advanced stuff, so far i am completly lost i want to become a satanist but i dont know where to start or anything i would appericate it if someone could tell me what i have to do so far ive downloaded many free ebooks on black magick and satan and soloums key and im a starting to read them

Kar[/IMG]</var> From: Lonely Witch <lonelywitch@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 2:45 PM

Karin, if you are a witch and interested in advanced Magick, you should know that Solomons Keys are highly abusive towards the Demons and truly disrespectful to Father. Stay in the teen groups for a few more years and learn.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lonely Witch" <lonelywitch@... wrote:

Actually this group is not advanced nor it has any advanced topics. It's everyone, it's the generic JoS group so there's nothing wrong with staying here. There's another group for advanced and adults only:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS4adults/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Darrell Mills <darrell.mills@... wrote:

Karin, I would recommend that you stay in the teen group. It is normal to be interested in advanced topics; however, a sound foundation must be laid in the basics in order order support the  understanding of advanced knowledge. I would advise you to continue to study and gain experience in magic, yet I advise against trying to run before you walk. You are young and have the potential to become very powerful, don't hamstring yourself by trying to "lift" more than you can handle. The key to all power is knowledge, the key to knowledge is wisdom, the key to wisdom is understanding, the key to understanding is enlightenment, the key to enlightenment is desire, the key to desire is gnosis, the key to gnosis is birth, the key to birth is initiation, the key to initiation is realization, the key to realization is survival,(both physical and spiritual), the key to survival is providence, the key to providence is choosing, the key to choosing is love, the key
to love is Father Satan, and  Father Satan is key to  immortality.   Once you can comprehend the "keys" then are you ready to come to the advanced group.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 2:45 PM

Mmmm how do i start, oh i know :)

Hi im new to this group but i have been for 1 year aprox. and i dont started meditations-¿why they are neecessary?-I know but i live in Chile in south america and im -18 but itsnt for that its because i have a friki reputation lol and thats the 1 problem because they think that if im friki i need to be all day in pc and if i start meditating i fear they suspects a little for that i have technology in hand all time only for that reason lol and the 2 problem its that Chile its a conservator country and for that we are full of devots bla bla bla long history and also if you think how conservator and cultural can be Chile only imagine argentina in 1/20 of space but 3x times more cultural than argentina and you will be -yees but what does it have to do culture with the hoaxes religions, easy Chile as i said its catholic and have too many devots so culture is independence day, catholic and soo much more things :)

Also as i think that i had done too little for the gods and goddes and satan i was thinking that if i could help H.P myla traducing the site "alegria de enki" because i have noticed about some mystakes spelling and that sort of things

soo hail satan
hail gods and goddes of duat
heil hitler
hail all my brothers and sisters!!

What do you think Spiritual Satanism is about if not empowering your soul with power meditations and raising your kundalini?? That's what we're all about and what the Gods are here to help us. And are you telling me you can't pretend to do something else like sleeping or relaxing while doing power meditation???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felipxdknn" <felipx22@... wrote:

Hi im new to this group but i have been for 1 year aprox. and i dont started meditations-¿why they are neecessary?-I know but i live in Chile in south america and im -18 but itsnt for that its because i have a friki reputation lol and thats the 1 problem because they think that if im friki i need to be all day in pc and if i start meditating i fear they suspects a little for that i have technology in hand all time only for that reason lol and the 2 problem its that Chile its a conservator country and for that we are full of devots bla bla bla long history and also if you think how conservator and cultural can be Chile only imagine argentina in 1/20 of space but 3x times more cultural than argentina and you will be -yees but what does it have to do culture with the hoaxes religions, easy Chile as i said its catholic and have too many devots so culture is independence day, catholic and soo much more things :)

Also as i think that i had done too little for the gods and goddes and satan i was thinking that if i could help H.P myla traducing the site "alegria de enki" because i have noticed about some mystakes spelling and that sort of things

soo hail satan
heil hitler

this didnt make any sense to me whatsoever.

------------------------------
On Thu, 27 Jun, 2013 11:29 PM EDT felipxdknn wrote:

soo hail satan
heil hitler

let me explain i cant do they because my brothers always are seeing me and that if i start meditating i cant say that i was tryng something new because one day i said my brothers that i can do a routine of bla bla for 2 year and this end in 18 of august of this year so then i can start the meditation program but if my brother caught me meditating i will loose something that special for me :´( and i was thinking that its disrespectful dont do anything after the dedication and for that i was saying that of help H.P myla to translate the site jos to spanish and then we can have more brothers and sister in JOS of spanish-language that only know spanish
if you need more details just ask and i know the gods are there to help us
also i was seeing your replies to post firestarter and i think that you are getting a little bit more aggresive (dont attemp to offense)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

What do you think Spiritual Satanism is about if not empowering your soul with power meditations and raising your kundalini?? That's what we're all about and what the Gods are here to help us. And are you telling me you can't pretend to do something else like sleeping or relaxing while doing power meditation???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felipxdknn" <felipx22@ wrote:

soo hail satan
heil hitler

Nobody said that you have to TELL you when you're meditating. Just lie in your bed and pretend to be asleep so that you can do power meditation. Even better do that before you sleep at night or after you wake up in the morning.

"you are getting a little bit more aggresive"

Only when there are people who post misinfo and lies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felipxdknn" <felipx22@... wrote:

let me explain i cant do they because my brothers always are seeing me and that if i start meditating i cant say that i was tryng something new because one day i said my brothers that i can do a routine of bla bla for 2 year and this end in 18 of august of this year so then i can start the meditation program but if my brother caught me meditating i will loose something that special for me :´( and i was thinking that its disrespectful dont do anything after the dedication and for that i was saying that of help H.P myla to translate the site jos to spanish and then we can have more brothers and sister in JOS of spanish-language that only know spanish
also i was seeing your replies to post firestarter and i think that you are getting a little bit more aggresive (dont attemp to offense)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felipxdknn" <felipx22@ wrote:

soo hail satan
heil hitler

?  can you say that again lol if you want to know about satanism then go to http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2013 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hi im new

this didnt make any sense to me whatsoever.

------------------------------
On Thu, 27 Jun, 2013 11:29 PM EDT felipxdknn wrote:

soo hail satan
heil hitler

Wow i never thinked that i could do that thanks you :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Nobody said that you have to TELL you when you're meditating. Just lie in your bed and pretend to be asleep so that you can do power meditation. Even better do that before you sleep at night or after you wake up in the morning.

"you are getting a little bit more aggresive"

Only when there are people who post misinfo and lies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

soo hail satan
heil hitler

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back