Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi! im new and got a few questions...

darclon888

hello everyone! i recently came onto spiritual satanism and started reading thru the JOS pages...
the more i was reading about it, the more i got totally pulled into it. im so excited about all this information
and im sure this will be my way even tho i havent done my dedication ritual yet! i first wanted to feel "ready" for it before proceeding any further. my problem is; theres so much information on the website, i feel a bit overflowed by all that info! i dont know what to do now... of course i have to get into meditating; but what should i start with? for now i just started "practicing" void meditation and aura cleansing at least once a day...
my head is kinda smoking and im not sure how to proceed...

what do you think? can you please help me guide thru the beginnings? what should i do next? what things to take care of? am i on the right way? and how do i know when i am ready for the ritual?

sorry for all the questions and sorry for my english; i live in switzerland and english isnt my mother tongue.

i thank you and wish you all the best!

-nicolas

It's fine to feel a little overwhelmed at first, a lot of people are. I recommend you continue studying at your own pace until you no longer feel anxious about the dedication ritual. Do not start meditating until you've done the dedication ritual. 
After you dedicate, I recommend you start with the 40 Day Meditation Program by Hooded Cobra. That should get you started. Just take your time, no reason to rush.Good Luck to you!

On Monday, June 22, 2015 5:55 AM, "darclon888@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hello everyone! i recently came onto spiritual satanism and started reading thru the JOS pages...
the more i was reading about it, the more i got totally pulled into it. im so excited about all this information
and im sure this will be my way even tho i havent done my dedication ritual yet! i first wanted to feel "ready" for it before proceeding any further. my problem is; theres so much information on the website, i feel a bit overflowed by all that info! i dont know what to do now... of course i have to get into meditating; but what should i start with? for now i just started "practicing" void meditation and aura cleansing at least once a day...

what do you think? can you please help me guide thru the beginnings? what should i do next? what things to take care of? am i on the right way? and how do i know when i am ready for the ritual?

sorry for all the questions and sorry for my english; i live in switzerland and english isnt my mother tongue.

-nicolas

<td val[/IMG]Start by performing this ritual http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html then start this meditation program
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf
Make sure to read and study everything on the JoS and http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm
At Jun 21, 2015, 10:44:24 PM, darclon888@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: hello everyone! i recently came onto spiritual satanism and started reading thru the JOS pages...

-nicolas
[/TD]

thank you kindly for these tips! thats really helping me out to getting started! wish you all the best! greetings

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back