Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi i believe in lord satan since form 2 yers.

kylegallagher450

Respected sir.
Sir I want to make my relationship with Lord Satan more strong I want to know if there is any occult process to communicate with Lord Satan to make my relationship more strong with him

Hi righveda, and welcome to the group! :)
Have you seen the websites Joy of Satan ? Please read and study it thoroughly and when you feel ready, you can do the dedication ritual. It tells you what TRUE Satanism is all about.
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Dedication ritual:
How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan

We also have a forum where JOS clergy and members write articles of interest:
Joy Of Satan Forums - Index page

Hail Satan!
On Thursday, July 19, 2018, 7:10:25 a.m. EDT, righveda@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Respected sir.
Sir I want to make my relationship with Lord Satan more strong I want to know if there is any occult process to communicate with Lord Satan to make my relationship more strong with him

Do the power meditations daily
Do the rtr daily for spiritual warefare
Spread spiritual satanism in a positive amd healthy manner
Work against the enemy spreading the truth about their corruption
Hail SatanHail the gods and daemons of hell

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 at 16:41, [email protected] [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Respected sir.

Não sei. Se souber me ajude tambem. Mas tenha fé. Abç.
Em quinta-feira, 19 de julho de 2018 08:11:15 BRT, righveda@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] escreveu:

Respected sir.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back