Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi could you read this please!

[email protected]

Hey! so i guess now you guys know im fairly new to this im really interested in the occult an satanism idk when or why i was till this day...Anyway do any of you on here no of any good books i can read?.Like were do i start!???

www.joyofsatan.org   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2012 2:45 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Hi could you read this please!

Hey! so i guess now you guys know im fairly new to this im really interested in the occult an satanism idk when or why i was till this day...Anyway do any of you on here no of any good books i can read?.Like were do i start!???

<td val[/IMG]I would suggest you only buy from the online store on JoS.They are the only books we trust and they are very reasonablly priced too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Hi could you read this please!
Sent: Sat, Aug 4, 2012 7:45:03 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey! so i guess now you guys know im fairly new to this im really interested in the occult an satanism idk when or why i was till this day...Anyway do any of you on here no of any good books i can read?.Like were do i start!???

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back