Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi all

bishoy ramzy

Hi all, i am new to the group and actually i want to ask you about something. first I'm not totally devoted yet but i will be because i want my devotion for Father Satan to be based on a strong foundation.Besides i didn't see a God/Goddess ( demons as i used to call them ) before or talking to any of them. so advise me please about how to do it? whom should i talk with at first if I'm not devoted yet? i red that one of the gods has the shape of an angel with two big wings and a head like an owl sometimes with a big black animal with read eyes and the god we are talking about is very famous of killing the mage, his assistant, and every body that happens to be there and outside the circle, that's why i thought about it million times and i decided to ask for the groups help

Your Brother In Satan

Eagle Of Fire

First off. Hello!, Im glad to hear your considering dedication. It is important to do it when your ready though.

You are like myself currently. Nethier of us have had any visual or audio contact with the Gods, we can do this by advancing ourselves spiritually and opening our astral senses.

If you are not yet dedicated/devoted, I would wait to summon or begin contacting any of the Gods. Until then, I recomend speaking only with Father Satan until you realize who your guardian Demon/God is.

Ive never heard of any God with an owl head and a reputation for killing individuals, doesnt sound like a God of the Goetia. Regardless though, when you eventually do summon a God/Demon be sure not to use a circle as they are very offensive and disrespectful.

Go to www.joyofsatan.com and read under the Demons section, it will offer you alot more information.

Best of luck to you and I look forward to hearing of your dedication!
-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bishoy ramzy <besho111us@... wrote:

Hi all, i am new to the group and actually i want to ask you about something. first I'm not totally devoted yet but i will be because i want my devotion for Father Satan to be based on a strong foundation.Besides i didn't see a God/Goddess ( demons as i used to call them ) before or talking to any of them. so advise me please about how to do it? whom should i talk with at first if I'm not devoted yet? i red that one of the gods has the shape of an angel with two big wings and a head like an owl sometimes with a big black animal with read eyes and the god we are talking about is very famous of killing the mage, his assistant, and every body that happens to be there and outside the circle, that's why i thought about it million times and i decided to ask for the groups help

Your Brother In Satan

Eagle Of Fire

<td val[/IMG]NOT TOTALLY DEVOTED?JUST DO IT,IT'LL WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
HAIL SATAN

--- On Mon, 9/28/09, bishoy ramzy <besho111us@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Hi all
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 6:03 PM

Your Brother In Satan

Eagle Of Fire
[/TD]

Of course some warrior gods would attack everyone who tried to use the blasphemous and abusive methods of Solomon to summon them with circles and triangles. Every Goetic Demon should be summoned through Satan respectfully, they are very friendly to Satanists. As for the lion head and such you said, they are surely lies. All the Demons (except for the lower ones) look like us, but far more tall andgood-looking and Satan along with most Demons are blond with blue eyes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bishoy ramzy <besho111us@... wrote:

Your Brother In Satan

Eagle Of Fire

<td val[/IMG]Well... Thats why I am here right now. But you can say that when you are kept for a long time in a dark room and all of a sudden you look at the sun, your eyes hurt you. Thats why I need to know more and i believe that the only way to do this is to talk with father Satan directly. So Please tell me how to do this, in the most respectful way. You will agree with me that offending our father Satan will not be the best way to start lol. So please direct me to the best way to do this.   Your Brother in Satan   Eagle Of Fire

--- On Tue, 9/29/09, kk kkk <kk_kkk55@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Hi all
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 3:57 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]NOT TOTALLY DEVOTED?JUST DO IT,IT'LL WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
HAIL SATAN

--- On Mon, 9/28/09, bishoy ramzy <besho111us@yahoo. com wrote:
To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

Your Brother In Satan

Eagle Of Fire
[/TD]
[/TD]

Ahhh I see then you are much like me friend. Well for one studying the JoS site whould be highly beneficial. I know that for a solid week before I dedicated myself I studied the site and practiced going in to a trance. That I have found is crutial. here is a link to teach you how to enter trance http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html
Next follow the steps to create an astral temple I've found it makes Father Satan and the other Gods much more comfortable, apparently it's easier to appear in a spiritual/mental realm rather that trying to appear to us in the prime (physical) plane. here is the link for the astral temple http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html Personally mine is Roman/Egyptian styled I've found that it make it easier for energy to enter a temple of that style, but maybe each individual has different results.

Now before you try speaking with him you should out of respect prepare in the following way, needing;

A quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
Quality incense with a pleasing fragrance. I strongly recommend when working with any new incense to try it out before the actual ritual or summoning as cheap stinking incense is insulting to the spirits and can be embarrassing in any ritual.
One or more black or blue candles. Black is choice, but blue is ok for a substitute if you cannot obtain black.
Your paper containing Satan's sigil.

I recommend bathing well with 1 incense burning in the room you will be making contact in, light a second incense upon your entrance to the room. Light the candles and then politely ask Father Satan for guidance. It may take a while but in my experiance there is a flooding warmth that seems to overwhelm you when you make first contact... a sort of warm tingle that travels all through you. A feeling of... I suppose the word to use is safety... but more than that.
I have to agree simply devoting yourself is more prudent but I think your caution is also a sign that you have been badly burned by your previous beliefs and you fear meeting with that same deception. I entered the service of Father Satan alone. But by no mean am I alone now. If you need more help please feel free to email me, friend. My yahoo and hotmail email adresses are the same so leave me a message, if you need, that invitation extends to everyone else in this e-group.

Your sister in Satan, Amber.

Hail Satan, Eternal Lord and Father of Humankind
He who has freed my soul and blesses it with knowledge of his greatness.

Well... Thats why I am here right now. But you can say that when you are kept for a long time in a dark room and all of a sudden you look at the sun, your eyes hurt you. Thats why I need to know more and i believe that the only way to do this is to talk with father Satan directly. So Please tell me how to do this, in the most respectful way. You will agree with me that offending our father Satan will not be the best way to start lol. So please direct me to the best way to do this.

Your Brother in Satan

Eagle Of Fire

--- On Tue, 9/29/09, kk kkk <kk_kkk55@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Hi all
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 3:57 AM

NOT TOTALLY DEVOTED?JUST DO IT,IT'LL WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
HAIL SATAN

--- On Mon, 9/28/09, bishoy ramzy <besho111us@yahoo. com wrote:

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

Your Brother In Satan

Eagle Of Fire

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back