Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi all...please i'd really appreciate any/every advice and comments

Kevin Slim

hi everyone,
ive been reading about this today and its got me thinking. Honestly, for sometime now ive been thinking about giving myself to satan ONLY IF the price is right.

So people, help me out here. I have some things to ask:

im going through the most difficult time of my life and i seriously need the problem to go away(to summarize the problem, i was in my 3rd year in school, almost rounding up and i got expelled from school..i live in a seoul and got expelled. i was on a student visa, and my expulsion means i have no visa now...im currently living in korea illegally which sickens me and makes me depressed..my parents have spent a fortune on me and itll COMPLETELY kill them to know i got expelled, thus the reason i still havent told them. To my family, i graduate next year March. I dont know what to do to help this situation)...could satan fix that? That's the most important enquiry.

Secondly, im struggling financially..I need more money than i can spend. I want to rich.

Thirdly, i thought about getting into movies and recently went for an audition. I want fame as well.

Please Note: im not looking for ifs and/or maybes. I am prepared to do whatever it takes satan would require, as long as i get my school situation sorted out, i get vastly rich and famous.

Please any comment good or bad is highly appreciated. Thanks

Read the JoS website please.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2012, at 1:09 AM, "Kevin Slim" <kevinslim@... wrote:

hi everyone,
ive been reading about this today and its got me thinking. Honestly, for sometime now ive been thinking about giving myself to satan ONLY IF the price is right.

im going through the most difficult time of my life and i seriously need the problem to go away(to summarize the problem, i was in my 3rd year in school, almost rounding up and i got expelled from school..i live in a seoul and got expelled. i was on a student visa, and my expulsion means i have no visa now...im currently living in korea illegally which sickens me and makes me depressed..my parents have spent a fortune on me and itll COMPLETELY kill them to know i got expelled, thus the reason i still havent told them. To my family, i graduate next year March. I dont know what to do to help this situation)...could satan fix that? That's the most important enquiry.

Secondly, im struggling financially..I need more money than i can spend. I want to rich.

Thirdly, i thought about getting into movies and recently went for an audition. I want fame as well.

Please Note: im not looking for ifs and/or maybes. I am prepared to do whatever it takes satan would require, as long as i get my school situation sorted out, i get vastly rich and famous.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

So lemme get this straight. You're willing to worship Satan only if it means good stuff for yourself? straight away.

We don't always get what we want i'm afraid. You need to come to Father Satan looking to HELP HIM, not seeing what he can do to HELP YOU. Yes you might get rewarded for helping Father's cause. However he's not going to just give gifts to someone who's not put any effort in. You need to work hard to try to achieve Godhead, You need to work hard to get rewarded, Never expect something for nothing.

I personally have been rewarded by Father Satan, he helped me with a massive problem that I just couldn't work out, he gave me the answer. I'd say that was because I came to him looking to help him rather than help myself.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Azazel
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Astaroth

<td val[/IMG]Very well said.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hi all...please i'd really appreciate any/every advice and comments i can get
Sent: Sat, Sep 22, 2012 11:18:12 PM

<td val[/IMG]   So lemme get this straight. You're willing to worship Satan only if it means good stuff for yourself? straight away.

We don't always get what we want i'm afraid. You need to come to Father Satan looking to HELP HIM, not seeing what he can do to HELP YOU. Yes you might get rewarded for helping Father's cause. However he's not going to just give gifts to someone who's not put any effort in. You need to work hard to try to achieve Godhead, You need to work hard to get rewarded, Never expect something for nothing.

I personally have been rewarded by Father Satan, he helped me with a massive problem that I just couldn't work out, he gave me the answer. I'd say that was because I came to him looking to help him rather than help myself.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Azazel
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Astaroth

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]To me that first part was very disrespectful to Satan."if the price is right"He has already done so much for you you don't even get it.He gave you a gift to become a God. T h a t i t m y b o o k i s p r i c e l e s s .

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hi all...please i'd really appreciate any/every advice and comments i can get
Sent: Sat, Sep 22, 2012 8:09:08 AM

<td val[/IMG]   hi everyone,

[/TD]

It the entire message that is disrespectful it states in every sentence i will follow if Satan gives gives gives

Yes Satan will give he will give us the path to Godhead if we work at it not if we beg plea and whine like those dam kikes

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

To me that first part was very disrespectful to Satan."if the price is right"He has already done so much for you you don't even get it.He gave you a gift to become a God.That it my book is priceless.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Disrespect , disrespect , disrespect!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kevin Slim" <kevinslim@... wrote:

hi everyone,

Greetings@Kevin Slim  you have come to the wrong place. FATHER does not buy your soul. YOU DEDICATE YOUR SOUL TO HIM. Try making a deal with "ihvh" or "elohim" they are the ones who do this and through manipulations they have made the world believe  that FATHER does all this. PLEASE READ THE WEB SITE FIRST. and get rid of this misunderstanding about OUR LOVING & DEAR FATHER

ULF & AUM
WOLF(ULF)MAN...........

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 3:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hi all...please i'd really appreciate any/every advice and comments i can get

hi everyone,

First of all, thanks a million to every comment/reply you all gave. Secondly, i SINCERELY apologize to those i have offended, especially with "the price is right" comment. Please before you criticize me, keep in mind i only have just learnt about this. Infact, i know next to nothing about Satanism. I was on youtube and read a comment. I opened the JOS website and was there for only 10mins. So while some of you have known this for years, i only have 10mins worth of knowledge. i.e i literally know nothing about it.

For the person who mentioned we dont always get what we want, and i should be looking to help and not finding solutions to my problem, if i may ask, how do you suppose i can help? And to the rest of you, what is your advice to me? Please i apologize for offending those i did, like i said, it was never my intention. Im just a confused guy looking to get answers and advice.

Thanks for accepting my apology and thanks for the reply to this you all will be sending. Again, any comment/advice will be highly appreciated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kevin Slim" <kevinslim@... wrote:

hi everyone,

The price is right comment was the thing that got people up in arms the most I'd say.

You came to us with misconceptions of true Satanism, But at some time or another I think we can all be found guilty of that, in different amounts I'm sure but yeah.
After a lifetime of Christian subliminal messages and indoctrination I'm hardly surprised that you had misconceptions as to what Satanism truly is.

If you truly wish to learn what Father Satan stands for then read this:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/

Forget the idea of Satanism being evil
Forget the possibility of summoning Demons in circles and demanding they do your bidding (You can summon them but not with circles and you don't make demands of them)

Satan and his Demons are our friends and mentors, Do you go to your best friend and demand he give you something? Do you make unreasonable demands from him/her? No, You do what you can to be a good and loyal friend and every now and again your friend might decide to reward you for being their for them.
Imagine birthday presents, you don't expect them everyday and you don't demand that your friend gives you one, nor do you really expect them, your friend gives you a present because you're there for them.

But yeah, read the website, if you still want to serve Father then dedicate your soul to the cause.
Remember that at some point you probably will want to apologize to Satan for your original post and demanding anything from him. I did it, not because I had to but I thought it would be worth apologizing for any previous misconceptions I had had about Him.0

That's just my own personal feelings on the matter, others might feel differently but I'm going to put it down to ignorance regarding Satanism on your part rather than you actually intending to be disrespectful (I'm also going to put it down to you asking before reading the website which would have gone a long way to getting rid of any misconceptions about Father Satan).

Hail Satan!

First of all, thanks a million to every comment/reply you all gave. Secondly, i SINCERELY apologize to those i have offended, especially with "the price is right" comment. Please before you criticize me, keep in mind i only have just learnt about this. Infact, i know next to nothing about Satanism. I was on youtube and read a comment. I opened the JOS website and was there for only 10mins. So while some of you have known this for years, i only have 10mins worth of knowledge. i.e i literally know nothing about it.

For the person who mentioned we dont always get what we want, and i should be looking to help and not finding solutions to my problem, if i may ask, how do you suppose i can help? And to the rest of you, what is your advice to me? Please i apologize for offending those i did, like i said, it was never my intention. Im just a confused guy looking to get answers and advice.

Thanks for accepting my apology and thanks for the reply to this you all will be sending. Again, any comment/advice will be highly appreciated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kevin Slim" <kevinslim@ wrote:

hi everyone,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back