Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi again.

incogni2_89

Hi my soon to be brothers and sisters. I have alot of adrenalin now cause i will do the dedication tomorrow night. And there is like a 100000000 questions in my head right now! Like what things too use. i have the candles and i have i big heavy steal/metall bowl. But i don't know if it is the right bowl to use. And the clothes i'm going to use. is that clothes that i can use normaly one other day? cause they are ready and waiting. i have a normal blue inc pen for writing, and i will remove the inc from another pen to use when i'm going to draw my name in blood to father. But one thing that have had my mind occupied all day, is i dreamed about the hangig man, the man that hangs upside down.. like on the tarrot card. And from the movie ninth gate. But the problem is that when i woke up could still see the image very clearly, befor it manfisted into something that looked like i face, but i got so scared that i woke my girlfriend up.. So my milion dollar question is? what does that mean?

thanx for any reply :)

HAIL FAHTER SATAN!
HAIL ENKI!

The stuff you use for the dedication doesn't really matter; I mean,
it's what's in your heart that counts. Use whatever you have on hand.
As for the 'hanging man', I woudn't worry about it too much. I don't
remember what it means, I wouldn't overly stress about it. You could
look it up on Google, if you still have Net access; just type inn
hanged man or hanging man, plus tarot and see what comes up if you
really want to know. Ave Satanas!

On 2/27/11, incogni2_89 <matshanssen@... wrote:
Hi my soon to be brothers and sisters. I have alot of adrenalin now cause i
will do the dedication tomorrow night. And there is like a 100000000
questions in my head right now! Like what things too use. i have the candles
and i have i big heavy steal/metall bowl. But i don't know if it is the
right bowl to use. And the clothes i'm going to use. is that clothes that i
can use normaly one other day? cause they are ready and waiting. i have a
normal blue inc pen for writing, and i will remove the inc from another pen
to use when i'm going to draw my name in blood to father. But one thing that
have had my mind occupied all day, is i dreamed about the hangig man, the
man that hangs upside down.. like on the tarrot card. And from the movie
ninth gate. But the problem is that when i woke up could still see the image
very clearly, befor it manfisted into something that looked like i face, but
i got so scared that i woke my girlfriend up.. So my milion dollar question
is? what does that mean?

HAIL FAHTER SATAN!
HAIL ENKI!

what meditation is best after the dedication? :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hi my soon to be brothers and sisters. I have alot of adrenalin now cause i
questions in my head right now! Like what things too use. i have the candles
right bowl to use. And the clothes i'm going to use. is that clothes that i
can use normaly one other day? cause they are ready and waiting. i have a
normal blue inc pen for writing, and i will remove the inc from another pen
to use when i'm going to draw my name in blood to father. But one thing that
have had my mind occupied all day, is i dreamed about the hangig man, the
ninth gate. But the problem is that when i woke up could still see the image
very clearly, befor it manfisted into something that looked like i face, but
i got so scared that i woke my girlfriend up.. So my milion dollar question
is? what does that mean?

HAIL FAHTER SATAN!
HAIL ENKI!

Well, once yoo're dedicated, I think the best thing to do start
working on opening chakras. That, and the foundation breath
meditation; it's very useful to help you get a feel for energy. Or do
you mean after the dedication ritual itself? You don't really have to
do anything; just sit and stare at the candle flame or whatever. Think
about what you've just done, what it will mean in your life. Ave
Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hi my soon to be brothers and sisters. I have alot of adrenalin now
cause i
questions in my head right now! Like what things too use. i have the
candles
right bowl to use. And the clothes i'm going to use. is that clothes
that i
can use normaly one other day? cause they are ready and waiting. i have
a
normal blue inc pen for writing, and i will remove the inc from another
pen
to use when i'm going to draw my name in blood to father. But one thing
that
have had my mind occupied all day, is i dreamed about the hangig man,
the
ninth gate. But the problem is that when i woke up could still see the
very clearly, befor it manfisted into something that looked like i face,
but
i got so scared that i woke my girlfriend up.. So my milion dollar
question
is? what does that mean?

HAIL FAHTER SATAN!
HAIL ENKI!

thanx :) I already feel energy in some part of my body ;) have been doing foundation meditation and traning on going into a deep trance. And im starting to get the hang of it ;)feel a little scared now, just waiting to do the dedication. And can I do the dedication on norwegian?..

HAIL SATAN!

Well, once yoo're dedicated, I think the best thing to do start
working on opening chakras. That, and the foundation breath
meditation; it's very useful to help you get a feel for energy. Or do
you mean after the dedication ritual itself? You don't really have to
do anything; just sit and stare at the candle flame or whatever. Think
about what you've just done, what it will mean in your life. Ave
Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

On 2/27/11, incogni2_89 <matshanssen@ wrote:
Hi my soon to be brothers and sisters. I have alot of adrenalin now
cause i
questions in my head right now! Like what things too use. i have the
candles
right bowl to use. And the clothes i'm going to use. is that clothes
that i
can use normaly one other day? cause they are ready and waiting. i have
a
normal blue inc pen for writing, and i will remove the inc from another
pen
to use when i'm going to draw my name in blood to father. But one thing
that
have had my mind occupied all day, is i dreamed about the hangig man,
the
ninth gate. But the problem is that when i woke up could still see the
very clearly, befor it manfisted into something that looked like i face,
but
i got so scared that i woke my girlfriend up.. So my milion dollar
question
is? what does that mean?

HAIL FAHTER SATAN!
HAIL ENKI!

Today is the day i will dedicate! looking forward, i don't know exactly what i'm feeling now, little scared lot of butterflies in my stomach right now, cause i'm a little scared of what might happend, the paranormal have always fascinated me, and i have always wanted to do something about it, and open up spiritually. And realy become someone for my own, so there is a lot of things going around in my head now. Will i regret this?( no way!) or will this scare the living shit out of me, will i change in personality?

oh and about the dream i where i did see the hangig man, a friend of mine told me that it means the death of my ego and that i am on the right path of my life :-D

and one last thing, can i do the dedication on norwegian? or english?

thanx for replys :)

HAIL SATAN!

norwegian is good! and welcome to the family :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 9:15:37 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hi again.

Today is the day i will dedicate! looking forward, i don't know exactly what i'm feeling now, little scared lot of butterflies in my stomach right now, cause i'm a little scared of what might happend, the paranormal have always fascinated me, and i have always wanted to do something about it, and open up spiritually. And realy become someone for my own, so there is a lot of things going around in my head now. Will i regret this?( no way!) or will this scare the living shit out of me, will i change in personality?

oh and about the dream i where i did see the hangig man, a friend of mine told me that it means the death of my ego and that i am on the right path of my life :-D

HAIL SATAN!

i forgot too ask about an alter. cause I have mad a little one out of a round little table i have, normaly i have a picture of my little brother on it, it just stand in the corner and are used to place bills, mails and keys on. can i us this and then when finished with the dedication ritual ( maybe a stupid question) but when i putt it back to normal again will it have anything to say where i put the picture of my brother? will it have any effect on him that his picture stand on something that will be used as an alter? need answer fast, i'm very close too do the dedication.:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

1. You will never regret it.
2. It wont scare you at all.
3. Your personality will change yes probably, because alot of things in your life will change. but dont worry with that it will all be good changes.
4. Never forget that Satan and his demons understand every language that you could talk so everytime you do a ritual or talk to Satan talk in your favorite language.
5. And don't be surprised if you are not really feeling something its normal there wont be an explosion :).

Good luck have fun in your new life , cause i need to say, your past life is dead.

Hail Satan!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

thanx for all the answers :D shit there is a lot of butterflies in my stomach now! not so long until i will go and take a shower and do it:D it feel so strange, it's like i'm feeling pretty good and i'm excited:D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

"4. Never forget that Satan and his demons understand every language that you could talk so everytime you do a ritual or talk to Satan talk in your favorite language."

How is this possible exactly? Do our words and thoughts give away our intentions as in some sort of a brainwave electrical impulse/message or something like that? Please explain.

2011/3/1 lemice1 <lemice1@...
  1. You will never regret it.
2. It wont scare you at all.
3. Your personality will change yes probably, because alot of things in your life will change. but dont worry with that it will all be good changes.
4. Never forget that Satan and his demons understand every language that you could talk so everytime you do a ritual or talk to Satan talk in your favorite language.
5. And don't be surprised if you are not really feeling something its normal there wont be an explosion :).

Good luck have fun in your new life , cause i need to say, your past life is dead.

Hail Satan!!!

HAIL SATAN!

well you are making a good choice :) after you dedicate start a meditation program and do weekly rituals to satan to open your soul to satanic energy :) i like to do rituals every 8 to 10 days :)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 2:52:57 PM

thanx for all the answers :D shit there is a lot of butterflies in my stomach now! not so long until i will go and take a shower and do it:D it feel so strange, it's like i'm feeling pretty good and i'm excited:D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

you will be glad you did

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 1:52:57 PM

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back