Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Heyyy can someone please help me on this one with a good answer

[email protected]

So i did the dedication an i kept falling back into other practices but for some odd reason i was deeply in my heart drawn back to satanism like crazy i dont want to keep promising satan something an not come through with it What can i do to actually show father enki that i want to be 100% Dedicated to him an do his work upon earth stay dedicated to him i have a really big desire to serve lucifer its truly hard to explain what can i do to actually let him trust me again??? I feel good about it this time.

<td val[/IMG]Do daily Yoga and meditations and fight the enemy as much as you can by doing destruction rituals.That is what makes us true and loyal SS.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Heyyy can someone please help me on this one with a good answer
Sent: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 5:35:54 PM

<td val[/IMG]   So i did the dedication an i kept falling back into other practices but for some odd reason i was deeply in my heart drawn back to satanism like crazy i dont want to keep promising satan something an not come through with it What can i do to actually show father enki that i want to be 100% Dedicated to him an do his work upon earth stay dedicated to him i have a really big desire to serve lucifer its truly hard to explain what can i do to actually let him trust me again??? I feel good about it this time.

[/TD]

Satanism is about action. Every day should reflect that. Meditation, Yoga, Spiritual Warfare, make plans for these things every day.

Also, read Sermons and Articles from the Clergy every day, they are positive and encouraging and often debunk other lies so you don't fall into them.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

So i did the dedication an i kept falling back into other practices but for some odd reason i was deeply in my heart drawn back to satanism like crazy i dont want to keep promising satan something an not come through with it What can i do to actually show father enki that i want to be 100% Dedicated to him an do his work upon earth stay dedicated to him i have a really big desire to serve lucifer its truly hard to explain what can i do to actually let him trust me again??? I feel good about it this time.

The problem with our generation is that we believe that simply apologizing for something changes it. As it that endorphin release upon hearing "it's okay" does it all. "Oh I feel better everything must be different..." (... just like last time) This is not true. Doing something different changes something.

I have personally adopted the policy of NOT apologizing to people. I recognize my error, if I made one, realize what I need to change and tell someone what happened, why it happened and what I'm doing about it. I never say "I'm sorry" because I didn't do anything wrong or anything on purpose (and if I did wrong someone on purpose I'm not sorry). That change is the best apology and once I have become a better person for making that change I can feel better about the situation.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I do belief that some things merit an apology..some times yes it get old if the offense is continually repeated...
I do from personal experience that we have to change if we continually find ourselves repeating the error...
Feelings of continual guilt are of the enemy. If you were wrong, say you were wrong and move forward don't stay in the same place to repeat the cycle because then no one takes you seriously, not even yourself and that's where giving up or falling back comes in...
Satan knows us better then anyone. He knows your true intent and you cannot decieve Him... Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods of Hell!
Hail Foras!

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling." M.L.R.
"One joy scatters a hundred griefs" Chinese Proverb [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Heyyy can someone please help me on this one with a good answer
Sent: Wed, Aug 22, 2012 10:52:22 AM

<td val[/IMG]   The problem with our generation is that we believe that simply apologizing for something changes it. As it that endorphin release upon hearing "it's okay" does it all. "Oh I feel better everything must be different..." (... just like last time) This is not true. Doing something different changes something.

I have personally adopted the policy of NOT apologizing to people. I recognize my error, if I made one, realize what I need to change and tell someone what happened, why it happened and what I'm doing about it. I never say "I'm sorry" because I didn't do anything wrong or anything on purpose (and if I did wrong someone on purpose I'm not sorry). That change is the best apology and once I have become a better person for making that change I can feel better about the situation.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

[/TD]

Yes I agree if someone doesnt appologize to me I feel they are not sorry for what they have done. If their not sorry, wether they try to change themselves or not I just reject the person away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angela Madrid <nazjiam@... wrote:

I do belief that some things merit an apology..some times yes it get old if the offense is continually repeated...
I do from personal experience that we have to change if we continually find ourselves repeating the error...
Feelings of continual guilt are of the enemy. If you were wrong, say you were wrong and move forward don't stay in the same place to repeat the cycle because then no one takes you seriously, not even yourself and that's where giving up or falling back comes in...
Satan knows us better then anyone. He knows your true intent and you cannot decieve Him...

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods of Hell!
Hail Foras!

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling." M.L.R.
"One joy scatters a hundred griefs" Chinese Proverb

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back