Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Heyy! please read

[email protected]

Hey! im not new but need more learning im 14 but my mother passed away a lil while ago an i faded away from satan an i just feel soo different now like so new but hurt idk if satan will be mad at me since i got away but i hope he understands im very confused an i believe this was a spiritual warfare attack on my mother its just soo shocking its i cant believe shes gone from my life it hurts i believe something did this she had horrible nightmares before this an everything went wrong it makes you look at life soo different But im positive in my gut an my mind this was not suppose to happen i want to fight back very bad Very fucking bad what can i do i feel like i have been reborn an changed inside but on the other hand this was a HUGE wake up call from the gods i know it i do i was thinking to make my own dedication from my heart idgaf if its not perfect im gonna really mean it this time because i feel so much faith an adrenilian to come back im in a very bad tug of war

At 14 I think Satan will understand and forgive you, seriously you don't do the dedication more than once. Just go back to Him, he knows how you are feeling just sit down quietly and meditate on him, on his sigil and talk to Him tell him your concerns and how you really feel. I am very sorry about your Mother please don't blame the Gods for this they wouldn't ever do that. Was it enemy? noone can answer that none of us here anyway on the internet talk to Father about it, let Him help you heal. You are very young and having a very hard time I know that age is very hard I remember when I was 14 I did a lot of stupid stuff and it was a confusing time. You being a dedicated Satanist have an advantage over others your age. Work on your meditations every day and ask The Gods to guide you. Life won't be a perfect ride you are still going to have trying times. But if you start working on yourself now, seriously and hard imagine where you can be at 30? 40? 60? Show Satan you mean it and make a serious effort.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

Hey! im not new but need more learning im 14 but my mother passed away a lil while ago an i faded away from satan an i just feel soo different now like so new but hurt idk if satan will be mad at me since i got away but i hope he understands im very confused an i believe this was a spiritual warfare attack on my mother its just soo shocking its i cant believe shes gone from my life it hurts i believe something did this she had horrible nightmares before this an everything went wrong it makes you look at life soo different But im positive in my gut an my mind this was not suppose to happen i want to fight back very bad Very fucking bad what can i do i feel like i have been reborn an changed inside but on the other hand this was a HUGE wake up call from the gods i know it i do i was thinking to make my own dedication from my heart idgaf if its not perfect im gonna really mean it this time because i feel so much faith an adrenilian to come back im in a very bad tug of war

Thank you soo much i will you really pushed me to do this i feel good about i will talk with him yea its a really big wake up call thanks for the beautiful answer :)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 9:16 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Heyy! please read

At 14 I think Satan will understand and forgive you, seriously you don't do the dedication more than once. Just go back to Him, he knows how you are feeling just sit down quietly and meditate on him, on his sigil and talk to Him tell him your concerns and how you really feel. I am very sorry about your Mother please don't blame the Gods for this they wouldn't ever do that. Was it enemy? noone can answer that none of us here anyway on the internet talk to Father about it, let Him help you heal. You are very young and having a very hard time I know that age is very hard I remember when I was 14 I did a lot of stupid stuff and it was a confusing time. You being a dedicated Satanist have an advantage over others your age. Work on your meditations every day and ask The Gods to guide you. Life won't be a perfect ride you are still going to have trying times. But if you start working on yourself now, seriously and hard imagine where you can be at 30? 40? 60? Show Satan you mean it and make a serious effort.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

I am a bit too familar with loss and grief unlike a lot of so called friends that pass through your life, Demons don't turn their back on you when times get tough. You might not even realise every time their with you but you get more sensitive and you look back at how things went for you. Relationships go both ways in any world too the more you make an effort to know them and learn from them the more effort they will make. They don't want to waste their time and energy either. Their very good at leading you to infomation, new ideas and oportunities at key moments when you need it. Thats often how I have questions answered.
Even though our Gods are very advanced and see life and the universe from a much higher perspective of understanding they are still deep down a lot like us in many ways. They understand our drives, our emotions they feel they love they get angry and jealous like we do. Their real they have lives of their own. They don't reveal everything about themselves to just anyone you have to build trust and mutual respect just like here. They don't want to be 'used' by people to just get something they want then forgotten. They know we are learning and we are going to fuck up and make mistakes and loose it sometimes. The thing is what you do after that do you give up or do you say ok I fucked up now how do I fix it, what did I learn from this how can I be better.
There is a lot to be said for the charactor of someone who can admit their fuck ups and pick themselves up again with pride and move forward that takes guts. Sometimes you need some help or just a shoulder to cry on now and then. Often you don't even need to ask.
Loosing a loved one is no small thing don't feel ashamed of what your going through.
It happens to everyone at some time more than once. Thats life and it fucking hurts sometimes real bad. You find out a lot about yourself in these times. You find out who really cares about you too, I did.

Take care
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tristen Landy <landytristen@... wrote:

Thank you soo much i will you really pushed me to do this i feel good about i will talk with him yea its a really big wake up call thanks for the beautiful answer :)

At 14 I think Satan will understand and forgive you, seriously you don't do the dedication more than once. Just go back to Him, he knows how you are feeling just sit down quietly and meditate on him, on his sigil and talk to Him tell him your concerns and how you really feel. I am very sorry about your Mother please don't blame the Gods for this they wouldn't ever do that. Was it enemy? noone can answer that none of us here anyway on the internet talk to Father about it, let Him help you heal. You are very young and having a very hard time I know that age is very hard I remember when I was 14 I did a lot of stupid stuff and it was a confusing time. You being a dedicated Satanist have an advantage over others your age. Work on your meditations every day and ask The Gods to guide you. Life won't be a perfect ride you are still going to have trying times. But if you start working on yourself now, seriously and hard imagine where you can be at 30? 40? 60?
Show Satan you mean it and make a serious effort.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@" <landytristen@ wrote:

Hey! im not new but need more learning im 14 but my mother passed away a lil while ago an i faded away from satan an i just feel soo different now like so new but hurt idk if satan will be mad at me since i got away but i hope he understands im very confused an i believe this was a spiritual warfare attack on my mother its just soo shocking its i cant believe shes gone from my life it hurts i believe something did this she had horrible nightmares before this an everything went wrong it makes you look at life soo different But im positive in my gut an my mind this was not suppose to happen i want to fight back very bad Very fucking bad what can i do i feel like i have been reborn an changed inside but on the other hand this was a HUGE wake up call from the gods i know it i do i was thinking to make my own dedication from my heart idgaf if its not perfect im gonna really mean it this time because i feel so much faith an adrenilian to come back im in a
very bad tug of war

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:
I am a bit too familar with loss and grief unlike a lot of so called friends that pass through your life, Demons don't turn their back on you when times get tough. You might not even realise every time their with you but you get more sensitive and you look back at how things went for you. Relationships go both ways in any world too the more you make an effort to know them and learn from them the more effort they will make. They don't want to waste their time and energy either. Their very good at leading you to infomation, new ideas and oportunities at key moments when you need it. Thats often how I have questions answered.
Even though our Gods are very advanced and see life and the universe from a much higher perspective of understanding they are still deep down a lot like us in many ways. They understand our drives, our emotions they feel they love they get angry and jealous like we do. Their real they have lives of their own. They don't reveal everything about themselves to just anyone you have to build trust and mutual respect just like here. They don't want to be 'used' by people to just get something they want then forgotten. They know we are learning and we are going to fuck up and make mistakes and loose it sometimes. The thing is what you do after that do you give up or do you say ok I fucked up now how do I fix it, what did I learn from this how can I be better.
There is a lot to be said for the charactor of someone who can admit their fuck ups and pick themselves up again with pride and move forward that takes guts. Sometimes you need some help or just a shoulder to cry on now and then. Often you don't even need to ask.
Loosing a loved one is no small thing don't feel ashamed of what your going through.
It happens to everyone at some time more than once. Thats life and it fucking hurts sometimes real bad. You find out a lot about yourself in these times. You find out who really cares about you too, I did.

Take care
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tristen Landy <landytristen@ wrote:

At 14 I think Satan will understand and forgive you, seriously you don't do the dedication more than once. Just go back to Him, he knows how you are feeling just sit down quietly and meditate on him, on his sigil and talk to Him tell him your concerns and how you really feel. I am very sorry about your Mother please don't blame the Gods for this they wouldn't ever do that. Was it enemy? noone can answer that none of us here anyway on the internet talk to Father about it, let Him help you heal. You are very young and having a very hard time I know that age is very hard I remember when I was 14 I did a lot of stupid stuff and it was a confusing time. You being a dedicated Satanist have an advantage over others your age. Work on your meditations every day and ask The Gods to guide you. Life won't be a perfect ride you are still going to have trying times. But if you start working on yourself now, seriously and hard imagine where you can be at 30? 40? 60?
Show Satan you mean it and make a serious effort.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@" <landytristen@ wrote:

Hey! im not new but need more learning im 14 but my mother passed away a lil while ago an i faded away from satan an i just feel soo different now like so new but hurt idk if satan will be mad at me since i got away but i hope he understands im very confused an i believe this was a spiritual warfare attack on my mother its just soo shocking its i cant believe shes gone from my life it hurts i believe something did this she had horrible nightmares before this an everything went wrong it makes you look at life soo different But im positive in my gut an my mind this was not suppose to happen i want to fight back very bad Very fucking bad what can i do i feel like i have been reborn an changed inside but on the other hand this was a HUGE wake up call from the gods i know it i do i was thinking to make my own dedication from my heart idgaf if its not perfect im gonna really mean it this time because i feel so much faith an adrenilian to come back im in a
very bad tug of war
Hey I think what is happening is that satan was trying to send her and you a message about what happened and its true demons have your back for life brother

Beautiful posts Serpentfire :) Except that Satan is far above needing to forgive us. He understands us absolutely and doesn't condemn us for being human like the false enemy "god". I asked Satan once if He forgives me for something, He said "NO." and revealed the above to me and that I have to forgive myself. Landytristen, my condolences for your loss! Know that you are young, and this is one of the hardest things to go through in life, Satan understands this and is waiting for you. As Serpentfire said, there's no need to redo the Dedication, only to connect with Him and talk about all of it. I suggest you do a Ritual, and open up to Him about the whole situation. He is so Loving and Caring with Us..

You explained that better I couldn't think of another word. Forgiving yourself can be the hardest thing, we are usually our own worst critics but being too hard on yourself to the point of worry just drains your energy and causes hangups.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

Beautiful posts Serpentfire :) Except that Satan is far above needing to forgive us. He understands us absolutely and doesn't condemn us for being human like the false enemy "god". I asked Satan once if He forgives me for something, He said "NO." and revealed the above to me and that I have to forgive myself. Landytristen, my condolences for your loss! Know that you are young, and this is one of the hardest things to go through in life, Satan understands this and is waiting for you. As Serpentfire said, there's no need to redo the Dedication, only to connect with Him and talk about all of it. I suggest you do a Ritual, and open up to Him about the whole situation. He is so Loving and Caring with Us..

Yea absolutely. This is one of the many lessons I'm learning this year. I have been hard on myself to and beyond the point of it becoming harmful to me. Learning to be myself in that sense, like being more naturally me, and improving that, rather than demanding unrealistic things from myself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

You explained that better I couldn't think of another word. Forgiving yourself can be the hardest thing, we are usually our own worst critics but being too hard on yourself to the point of worry just drains your energy and causes hangups.

Hail Satan!

There is a difference between pushing yourself and beating yourself up, we all make fuck ups learn from it and try again. getting worried and negative leaves you open and weakens you. Once you start feeling your self esteen and confidence go down that isn't good for you. Follow a fuck up with something positive that you CAN do. There is noone standing over you with a score card taking down notes and judging you. The Gods are there to guide and teach us and help us advance not critisise and make you feel bad for every mistake. If you get too far of course they might step in and let you know but they dont do it to be nasty. They will show you a different option or suggestion that will be better. Sometimes you will read something on here and think... ah thats what I was doing wrong and try something new. We have been programed to beat ourselves up, to think some god is judging us and so on. It goes way back in the mind and takes time to get over it. Once you have done something you have done it. What you do from there, stay down and worried over it or keep moving forward is up to you. One way will hold you back the other opens new doors.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

Yea absolutely. This is one of the many lessons I'm learning this year. I have been hard on myself to and beyond the point of it becoming harmful to me. Learning to be myself in that sense, like being more naturally me, and improving that, rather than demanding unrealistic things from myself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

The only crossing line that deserves punishment is when someone does things against the Gods themselves or damage other Satanists consciously. Other than this there is nothing to be judged on about. Help the Gods in the warfare, meditate, grow and learn in all levels. Then you shall be fine. Firebird is 100% true here, you have to fight and go through this endless programming. Our God is not a boogie man that inspects our every thought and punishes us. The Gods are compassionate, loving, generous. If you do your duty to advance and finish Satan's work upon yourself, you will never have a problem. Let the past burn and don't pay attention to past mistakes, as they are gone.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

There is a difference between pushing yourself and beating yourself up, we all make fuck ups learn from it and try again. getting worried and negative leaves you open and weakens you. Once you start feeling your self esteen and confidence go down that isn't good for you. Follow a fuck up with something positive that you CAN do. There is noone standing over you with a score card taking down notes and judging you. The Gods are there to guide and teach us and help us advance not critisise and make you feel bad for every mistake. If you get too far of course they might step in and let you know but they dont do it to be nasty. They will show you a different option or suggestion that will be better. Sometimes you will read something on here and think... ah thats what I was doing wrong and try something new. We have been programed to beat ourselves up, to think some god is judging us and so on. It goes way back in the mind and takes time to get over it. Once you have done something you have done it. What you do from there, stay down and worried over it or keep moving forward is up to you. One way will hold you back the other opens new doors.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Yep backstabbers are hated everywhere! I still don't understand how anyone who has come far enough to know Satan and has a grasp on even some if this could turn their back on Him ever. My life was so empty before there was a hole there nothing could fill and an awareness of something missing everywhere I went, everyone I met, everywhere I looked I felt I wasn't seeing something huge. I might be far from perfect but I could not ever turn my back on Satan. I speak for myself but I would rather have people who are not perfect but trying their best and love me for me than people who think they are perfect and don't need me or get to a point they think their hot shit and turn away after giving so much like they just use you to get what they want. Thats fucked however you look at it.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

The only crossing line that deserves punishment is when someone does things against the Gods themselves or damage other Satanists consciously. Other than this there is nothing to be judged on about. Help the Gods in the warfare, meditate, grow and learn in all levels. Then you shall be fine. Firebird is 100% true here, you have to fight and go through this endless programming. Our God is not a boogie man that inspects our every thought and punishes us. The Gods are compassionate, loving, generous. If you do your duty to advance and finish Satan's work upon yourself, you will never have a problem. Let the past burn and don't pay attention to past mistakes, as they are gone.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

keep this in mind.. lucifer will only give us things we can handle.. losing a loved one such as your mother is very difficult.. always remember that our father an true creator will always be there for you.. he allows you time for self healing.. he'll never stray from his children even though our confusion with lifes plots happen to make us do so at times... always remain strong an know that our father loves us an knows we as humans are foulable...

ave satanas'..
hail all the gods of hell...
love an respect to our father an true creator of humanity...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back