Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey, I've returned!

gemini_yami

Hey all, none of you remember me I'm sure, but I was once a part of your...ah...circle? Whatever you call it. I was basically just getting out of my little 'Xian' roots and reaching out, I came here to learn a bit more about Satanism to see how you all believed in it, since it was obviously one of the 'banned' topics with my old 'faith'...or whatever.

I'm not a convert, but I'm not an enemy either. Far as the 'church' is concerned, I should probebly burst into flames just as quickly as any of you would should I walk into that most 'Holy' of areas...fact is, I've been in pleanty of churches since I 'left' the 'faith'...and lo and behold, I'm not a smouldering husk of charcoal. Heh.

I'm a very 'live and let live' type, but I've a curious cat complex. Something looks interesting, I'll more then likely take a peek at it. I'm smart enough and have enough of an esoteric backround (thanks to said cat complex) to not fuck around with shit I don't understand, so no fear of me mucking about with any of your rituals or whatever here. (Not that I think I could...messing about with free will isn't my forte)

In either case, the closest thing I could be 'labled' as is a bard. I use music as my spiritual medium. And since music can cover any broad spectrum of faiths and such, I can go and look up whatever the hell (Or 'heaven' ...heheh) I damn well please. (even if Celtic is it's origen) So long as I'm not stupid. I can talk and listen to anyone who wants an outside ear to hear, but other then that, I'm just exploring. I have no desire to spy...hell, I wish the church wasn't so damn nosey themselves.

So yeah, that's me, Gemini_Yami. Just so you don't think I'm spying or anything. Cheers~

-Don't mind me, I'm just your friendly neiborhood Muse. Hail whoever deals in Music or Poetry in this sect.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back