Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey, how many times should I repeat sun related mantras/runes?

Planetary mantras can be recited for multiple of 40 days, 80 days or 90 days just like any other working, but the effect is not the same as with squares which are very potent in their own way. These would have to be started at the same time as the squares. This does not mean that workings done for example 90 days would be a bad investment. It depends on circumstances and goals. For example sometimes it is best to hit 90 days with Moon mantra than to worry about correctly executed Moon square. Slightly more room for error can give some people more peace of mind and the overall result would still be good.

Thanks you for your replies. I would like to ask another question. Should I rotate the chakras which way? This uncertainty has been bothering me for some time

Timeless said:

You can also always use powernumbers for every rune mantra etc: 18,88,111 (sun powernumber), 216, 666.

Timeless said:
Thanks you for your replies. I would like to ask another question. Should I rotate the chakras which way? This uncertainty has been bothering me for some time

Either way works fine. I used to do it one way or another, but it doesn't/didn't seem to matter.

Henu the Great said:
Planetary mantras can be recited for multiple of 40 days, 80 days or 90 days just like any other working, but the effect is not the same as with squares which are very potent in their own way. These would have to be started at the same time as the squares. This does not mean that workings done for example 90 days would be a bad investment. It depends on circumstances and goals. For example sometimes it is best to hit 90 days with Moon mantra than to worry about correctly executed Moon square. Slightly more room for error can give some people more peace of mind and the overall result would still be good.

I think the moon square is almost too much especially with the long mantra. In my experience you might be OK at first but this is something you grow to dread having to do after awhile also too easy to mess up or forget a day or do a day twice or something. I tried this 5 to 6 times and only had one successful one.

I think doing the planetary mantra a certain number of times for 90 days would be better.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

I think the moon square is almost too much especially with the long mantra. In my experience you might be OK at first but this is something you grow to dread having to do after awhile also too easy to mess up or forget a day or do a day twice or something. I tried this 5 to 6 times and only had one successful one.

I think doing the planetary mantra a certain number of times for 90 days would be better.
Depends on the person really, and also in what kind of situation or point of advancement that person is.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

Depends on the person really, and also in what kind of situation or point of advancement that person is.

One of the problems here is debilitated Moon can cause memory and focus problems which makes the square harder for people to fix this. Some people yeah this isn't hard to do and some situations it would be good. I however don't think it's something people will use as often as the other squares due to the length. I may be wrong in some cases though. I know I tried to do this a few times and I know some people really like Lunar energy and working with the moon. This really isn't fully my thing personally.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back