Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hey guys

kody_grey

Hello evyone

I saw this group and was interested toshare my experience . Well i was with So many expectations of the world and religions. But offlate i realised that Satan can only gimme peace thro His songs.

For people who are broken because of love. Hate the person u love and start enjoying satan's beautiful creations. Every problem will melt.

kody

as u cn see am still a newly dedicated satanist newbie and cnt even get my head round how to use this site!! havent even been able to find my previous posts!!! anyway i was just wondering if any tecchie person could help me out with this i'd be really grateful.

****--- 2nd i was wondering how many of u actually do the power meditations and have nearly finished them, i.e. in the process of raising ur kundalini? i know theres 2 ways to do it; right hand and left hand. Is the one on JOS THE LEFT HAND METHOD?? CN ANY ONE ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE???

*****----ALSO how often do u guys do the satanic ritual (dedicated satanists especially, and does it help if ur not spiritually open yet??)
Am still learning!! its amazing how ppl go on about their experiences in the astral. wish i had those lol. anyway great answers would be appreciated thanx xx

i walked into a shop that sells heavy metal type jewelry looking for satanic jewelry. i thought that here of id find some. wrong! i asked the woman there if she had any satanic jewelry & she looked at me as i'd asked for her kidney. then she said in a stuck up tone that they werent allowed to have any "religious" jewelry yet there were cross necklaces all around. i kindly pointed this out to her & all she could say was that they dont want to seem as if theyre advocating satanism. i told her to shove it up her ass for being a hypocrite because duh! the cross is religious also. in case ya'll want to know the store is Hot Topic and theyre discriminating against us satanists. they can fuck themselves for all i care!

Lucifer's humble servant,
morti

lol dude one time i went into hot topic and i asked if they had any satanic necklaces. they showed me some necklaces with a pointing up pentagram! i was like no i want one pointing down!! the lady (also looked at me like i was crazy) was like im sorry sir this isnt a satan store...WTF bitch! fuck hot topic
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:

i walked into a shop that sells heavy metal type jewelry looking for satanic jewelry. i thought that here of id find some. wrong! i asked the woman there if she had any satanic jewelry & she looked at me as i'd asked for her kidney. then she said in a stuck up tone that they werent allowed to have any "religious" jewelry yet there were cross necklaces all around. i kindly pointed this out to her & all she could say was that they dont want to seem as if theyre advocating satanism. i told her to shove it up her ass for being a hypocrite because duh! the cross is religious also. in case ya'll want to know the store is Hot Topic and theyre discriminating against us satanists. they can fuck themselves for all i care!

morti

Hot topic caters to the latest high school trends, and apparently they don't this Satan is trendy enough. Fuck them, its for 14 year old girls anyway. I found a beautiful pentagram choker in Spencer's gifts, but my boyfriend accidentally broke it when stretching it to take it off my neck. Its the only one they had there, but I'm sure other stores have it. Its worth finding! :)
I'm glad we have an occult store named Lady of the Lake by where I live, I LOVE that place!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "morticia" <morticiasixx@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 05:24:59 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hey guys

morti

Yeah I know what you mean. I buy some of my clothes from
there. They really don't sell anything satanic in there. Yet
they try to make it seem that way.

lmao! no shit dude! i had to make my own upside down pentagram by cutting off the the hook thingy where the necklace goes thru.i turned it upside down then i threaded it back onto the chain by using wire and voila! a necklace suitable for wearing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RJ the Acolyte" <rj_the_acolyte@... wrote:

lol dude one time i went into hot topic and i asked if they had any satanic necklaces. they showed me some necklaces with a pointing up pentagram! i was like no i want one pointing down!! the lady (also looked at me like i was crazy) was like im sorry sir this isnt a satan store...WTF bitch! fuck hot topic
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@ wrote:

morti

i also walked into a store that sells serious heavy metal jewelry. this is more 4 adults than kids and they didnt have any either. wtf?!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:

Hot topic caters to the latest high school trends, and apparently they don't this Satan is trendy enough. Fuck them, its for 14 year old girls anyway. I found a beautiful pentagram choker in Spencer's gifts, but my boyfriend accidentally broke it when stretching it to take it off my neck. Its the only one they had there, but I'm sure other stores have it. Its worth finding! :)
I'm glad we have an occult store named Lady of the Lake by where I live, I LOVE that place!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 05:24:59
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hey guys

morti

Just thought I`d pass this along for thos who were wonDering where to get sataniC jewelry: i got my boyfriend and i`s inverted crosses and baphomet necklaces and earring at imosh.com. They have alot of different stuff on their.

Again, just thought id pass it along.

HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]I agree!That's what I did to all my pentacles too,I also inverted all the crosses that I have too.
Hail Satan
Brian.

--- On Sun, 10/3/10, morticia <morticiasixx@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hey guys
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 5:45 AM

lmao! no shit dude! i had to make my own upside down pentagram by cutting off the the hook thingy where the necklace goes thru.i turned it upside down then i threaded it back onto the chain by using wire and voila! a necklace suitable for wearing.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "RJ the Acolyte" <rj_the_acolyte@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "morticia" <morticiasixx@ wrote:

morti
[/TD]

i dont get that shit, when i went to hot topic they had pentagram slayer shirts and shirts with 666 so i dont get it. they are fuckin hypocrites!   ~AVE SATANAS~

Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 12:45:59 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RJ the Acolyte" <rj_the_acolyte@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@ wrote:

morti

I like Hot Topic however they are becoming more of a "fad" store and not selling those beatiful "gothic" stuff. I had to order online to get my sexy tripp jacket. Spencers actiually sells piont-down pentagrams, at least where I live.

morti

i found my boyfriends and i`s baphomet necklaces and invertEd crosses at imosh.com so i thought id pass that along.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Yeah, I remember reading a story about one of the HP trying to buy a Dimmu Borgir shirt from Hot Topic (I actually think it was Maxine Dietrich). Anyways Hot Topic removed the pentagrams that the original shirt had on it! Bullshit!! If you want to real satanic clothing or jewelry I suggest look online, but even then it can be hard to find.
-RJ

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@... wrote:

i dont get that shit, when i went to hot topic they had pentagram slayer shirts
and shirts with 666 so i dont get it. they are fuckin hypocrites!

~AVE SATANAS~

Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 12:45:59 AM

lmao! no shit dude! i had to make my own upside down pentagram by cutting off
the the hook thingy where the necklace goes thru.i turned it upside down then i
threaded it back onto the chain by using wire and voila! a necklace suitable for
wearing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RJ the Acolyte" <rj_the_acolyte@
wrote:

lol dude one time i went into hot topic and i asked if they had any satanic
necklaces. they showed me some necklaces with a pointing up pentagram! i was
like no i want one pointing down!! the lady (also looked at me like i was crazy)
was like im sorry sir this isnt a satan store...WTF bitch! fuck hot topic

i walked into a shop that sells heavy metal type jewelry looking for satanic
jewelry. i thought that here of id find some. wrong! i asked the woman there if
she had any satanic jewelry & she looked at me as i'd asked for her kidney. then
she said in a stuck up tone that they werent allowed to have any "religious"
jewelry yet there were cross necklaces all around. i kindly pointed this out to
her & all she could say was that they dont want to seem as if theyre advocating
satanism. i told her to shove it up her ass for being a hypocrite because duh!
the cross is religious also. in case ya'll want to know the store is Hot Topic
and theyre discriminating against us satanists. they can fuck themselves for all
i care!

morti

thanks for sharing. will def look into it. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@... wrote:

Just thought I`d pass this along for thos who were wonDering where to get sataniC jewelry: i got my boyfriend and i`s inverted crosses and baphomet necklaces and earring at imosh.com. They have alot of different stuff on their.

HAIL SATAN!!!

hey morticia. where are you from?/ r u from uk or us.??? if US ur lucky. at least u av an occult shop!! theres no occult shop in my area. the only ones i cn imagine are probably in the big city london or something.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:

i also walked into a store that sells serious heavy metal jewelry. this is more 4 adults than kids and they didnt have any either. wtf?!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@ wrote:

I'm glad we have an occult store named Lady of the Lake by where I live, I LOVE that place!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 05:24:59
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

morti

That is such an amazing store that is where I got my pentigram and ankh

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

i just want to say that i have to go to the hosp 2morrow for more tests. this has me depressed cause i so hate to go there. ive got 2 more appts coming next wk & nov. *sigh* :(

Oh cheer up, it can't be that bad... Then again I hate the hospital too. Why do you have to go anyways? If you don't mind my asking.

HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL THE GODS   OF HELL!!!!!
On Oct 22, 2010, at 2:19 AM, "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:
  i just want to say that i have to go to the hosp 2morrow for more tests. this has me depressed cause i so hate to go there. ive got 2 more appts coming next wk & nov. *sigh* :(

my advice would be to turn this experience over to Father Satan.

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 1:19 AM, morticia <morticiasixx@... wrote:

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Don't worry.Stay strong.Us,Your brothers and sisters,are always there for You.

And,Not Only us,but Satan.Satan will be with You,Tell Him Your problem.
Be happy ;) Everything is going to go well.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ENLIL!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL THE BES!

<td val[/IMG]Hang in there!When my doc said I had a heart block,I turned to Father Satan and Leviathan.After I finished the ritual,the next day I went to the hospital and they could not find any thing wrong with my heart.They could not understand what happened,but I could.Father Satan cares for his children like no other.You will be fine!
Hail Satan the giver of all life!
Brian. 

--- On Fri, 10/22/10, morticia <morticiasixx@... wrote:
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010, 6:19 AM

[/TD]

Yeah, don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll be fine. Just trust Father
and your GD. I'm sure all will be well. Hail Father Satan! On
10/22/10, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Hang in there!When my doc said I had a heart block,I turned to Father Satan
and Leviathan.After I finished the ritual,the next day I went to the
hospital and they could not find any thing wrong with my heart.They could
not understand what happened,but I could.Father Satan cares for his children
like no other.You will be fine!
Hail Satan the giver of all life!
Brian.

--- On Fri, 10/22/10, morticia <morticiasixx@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010, 6:19 AM

i just want to say that i have to go to the hosp 2morrow for more
tests. this has me depressed cause i so hate to go there. ive got 2 more
appts coming next wk & nov. *sigh* :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back