Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey guys, just wanted to share my thoughts on some stuff. Maybe star

Yog Sothoth

Lately i've noticed a ton of infighting, i don't know if this is because of the enemy, or infiltration or whatever. And actually it makes me really sad to see our family like this, frankly because this is how my actual family acts, and i had to grow up with it most of my life. Makes me doubly sad to think i've been one of the people doing the infighting. So i just wanted to share some helpful perspectives that might help stop this. IDK there have been a lot of (stop infighting, come together) posts in the past that never really did anything. Regardless i need to get this out. Firstly respect those who are more experienced then you, experience = knowledge and knowledge is power. If a higher ranking member says something that you disagree with, consider, just CONSIDER for a second that they might be right. That your perspective on the topic might be wrong. Without knowledge this is nothing but evil, think about it. The whole reason the world is so fucked up right now is because of lack of knowledge. And i guarantee you this, the reason you're unhappy in any area of your life right now is because of lack of knowledge. So remember, knowledge is power. 
Secondly always talk politely, no matter what the situation might be. There is a old Satanic saying ''He who steeps to insults in a debate is the first to lose'' Take the high road and explain your viewpoint with information, NOT harsh words. Give a clear explanation, and if your argument is rendered wrong, then accept it and realize you just did not have the proper information. Satanism is a learning experience, just think how much you learned since you were new tell now. We are all at different stages of knowledge, and we are all growing, so don't worry so much if you're wrong. 
Th[/IMG]Luke 12:53 The father shall be d[/IMG][/IMG]Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.[/I]
<b [/IMG]Th[/IMG]So now i ask this of any dedicated Satanist reading this post, express right hear, right now, just what you are grateful for in our family! [/B]
<b [/IMG]I am completely and totally grateful to you my family! i love you all! [/B]
<b [/IMG]HE[/IMG]SE[/IMG]HE[/IMG]HEIL THE WILD HUNT! MAY WE COME TOGETHER AND BRING AN END TO THIS TERRIBLE DARK AGE! NOT JUST FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE PRESENT, BUT ALSO FOR THE FALLEN OF THE PAST, AND THE GREATNESS OF THE FUTURE GENERATIONS! [/B]

<td val[/IMG]Beautifully said! I'm with you fellow brother!

From:"Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date:Wed, 28 Oct, 2015 at 12:08 am
Subject:[HellsArmy666] Hey guys, just wanted to share my thoughts on some stuff. Maybe start a cool thread.

Lately i've noticed a ton of infighting, i don't know if this is because of the enemy, or infiltration or whatever. And actually it makes me really sad to see our family like this, frankly because this is how my actual family acts, and i had to grow up with it most of my life. Makes me doubly sad to think i've been one of the people doing the infighting. So i just wanted to share some helpful perspectives that might help stop this. IDK there have been a lot of (stop infighting, come together) posts in the past that never really did anything. Regardless i need to get this out. Firstly respect those who are more experienced then you, experience = knowledge and knowledge is power. If a higher ranking member says something that you disagree with, consider, just CONSIDER for a second that they might be right. That your perspective on the topic might be wrong. Without knowledge this is nothing but evil, think about it. The whole reason the world is so fucked up right now is because of lack of knowledge. And i guarantee you this, the reason you're unhappy in any area of your life right now is because of lack of knowledge. So remember, knowledge is power. 
Secondly always talk politely, no matter what the situation might be. There is a old Satanic saying ''He who steeps to insults in a debate is the first to lose'' Take the high road and explain your viewpoint with information, NOT harsh words. Give a clear explanation, and if your argument is rendered wrong, then accept it and realize you just did not have the proper information. Satanism is a learning experience, just think how much you learned since you were new tell now. We are all at different stages of knowledge, and we are all growing, so don't worry so much if you're wrong. 
Th[/IMG]Luke 12:53 The father shall be d[/IMG][/IMG]Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.[/I]
<b [/IMG]Th[/IMG]So now i ask this of any dedicated Satanist reading this post, express right hear, right now, just what you are grateful for in our family! [/B]
<b [/IMG]I am completely and totally grateful to you my family! i love you all! [/B]
<b [/IMG]HE[/IMG]SE[/IMG]HE[/IMG]HEIL THE WILD HUNT! MAY WE COME TOGETHER AND BRING AN END TO THIS TERRIBLE DARK AGE! NOT JUST FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE PRESENT, BUT ALSO FOR THE FALLEN OF THE PAST, AND THE GREATNESS OF THE FUTURE GENERATIONS! [/B] [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Very well said my brother. This family has meant so much to me ever since I became a Satanist.One thing that is heightening emotions is the fact that it was (possibly still is) a Void of Course moon, and the moon is transitioning to Aries. This will be over sometime today, but because of this many people have been quick to anger. 

I'm so glad to be part of this group. So many people here have helped me on becoming a stronger person, and a stronger Satanist. Thank you, Yog Sothoth and everyone who has helped, and once again, thank you, Reverend Maxine for making this all possible.

Hail Satan
Hail the Ancestors

Thank you Yog, for this. it is true. and I am very grateful for my brothers and sisters here. I am most grateful for whichever guardian demon sent me to JOS so I could meet you all and get to know you, my brothers and sisters. YOU and the Gods are who I am most grateful for. XO

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back