Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey fellow satanists I need advice

rustednails36

I try to meditate as often as I can however I find myself easily distracted and interrupted by other random thoughts. Im always so close to going into a trance and BAM im thinking some random stupid ass thought that comes from no where! Does any 1 have any advice? Im open to try anything!!! Thanks, Brian HAIL SATAN!

Are you in your teens? if so, that's why, as a teenager, i was constantly distracted by thoughts during meditaion, but as i grew up, i found it easier to go into trance and meditate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rustednails36" <rustednails36@... wrote:

I try to meditate as often as I can however I find myself easily distracted and interrupted by other random thoughts. Im always so close to going into a trance and BAM im thinking some random stupid ass thought that comes from no where! Does any 1 have any advice? Im open to try anything!!! Thanks, Brian HAIL SATAN!

have you tried doing the void meditation that should help you fromgetting distracted hell have you try doing the six month program that will help tremendously

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rustednails36" <rustednails36@... wrote:

Try to download some Meditation Music as i did.Now,when i usually meditate,(Not power meditating) i listen to meditation and nature music.It shall help you.Just think of your breating and about what you hear in the music.Hope i helped.
HAIL SATAN!
Ivan,True Satanist(Begginer)

Try void meditation It's for controlling unwanted thoughts. It works wonders for me.Good luck
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2009 2:34:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey fellow satanists I need advice

Are you in your teens? if so, that's why, as a teenager, i was constantly distracted by thoughts during meditaion, but as i grew up, i found it easier to go into trance and meditate.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "rustednails36" <rustednails36@ ... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back