Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hexagradior: The Bible of Magic?

Sai H

I have been studying occult text and whatever grimoires I can possibly get my hands on for several years now. Yet I just recently even heard about this Hexagradior. So what exactly are the credentials behind this book? From what I hear, complete novices can feel the effects of the rituals and practices of this book from the very first trial. I have found no ebook on the net for it but I have found that you can have a copy shipped to you.

"I have found no ebook on the net for it"

Did you look in the FILES of this group? It's right here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/files/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sai H" <eyesofhorus66@... wrote:

I have been studying occult text and whatever grimoires I can possibly get my hands on for several years now. Yet I just recently even heard about this Hexagradior. So what exactly are the credentials behind this book? From what I hear, complete novices can feel the effects of the rituals and practices of this book from the very first trial. I have found no ebook on the net for it but I have found that you can have a copy shipped to you.

The JOS website has the power meditations in book form you can order.

Spend your money on those FIRST.

Then do the meditations.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sai H" <eyesofhorus66@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back