Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

here is a question dont get mad but

A

Anonymous

does satan like homosexuality i mean because if the enemie does not like it than does that mean that satanists aprove of this or dont like it these people had it hard sience well people but shouldent we be out there trying to bring them closer to satan because that got jehova does not aprove of them so i say if he does not like it that satan might but this is up to all of men an women to deside not me

the only reason why its a wrong thing in Christianity (xianity) is cause homos cant make kids by their methods
man + man does not + baby

that and its naturally and socially unacceptable by alot

(mainly cause of the stupid retarded fashion shows you can see on tv it uses alot of gay queer male fashion designers who make a mockery of what it is to be gay)

ill tell ya right now being gay is not wrong its clearly acceptable among satan

i know 1 high seraphim and maybe 1 or 2 demon incarnates who are gay

and that should tell ya something

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@... wrote:

does satan like homosexuality i mean because if the enemie does not like it than does that mean that satanists aprove of this or dont like it these people had it hard sience well people but shouldent we be out there trying to bring them closer to satan because that got jehova does not aprove of them so i say if he does not like it that satan might but this is up to all of men an women to deside not me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@... wrote:
Satan accepts all who are open to him. I have seen many homosexuals on the groups, they are Satanists.

I am a omni-sexual guy and had a male Incubus at some point. Satan has never had any problem with me regarding my sexual preferences.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "restoredinea" <restoredinea@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@ wrote:

Satan accepts all who are open to him. I have seen many homosexuals on the groups, they are Satanists.

i'm amanda, i'm bisexual and i'm a re-training satanist so i don't see y he would be mad at u i mean satan doesn't judge for wat or who we are, heck he doesn't even judge at all. hail satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 30, 2009 1:13:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: here is a question dont get mad but

I am a omni-sexual guy and had a male Incubus at some point. Satan has never had any problem with me regarding my sexual preferences.

Hail Satan!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "restoredinea" <restoredinea@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Anonymous" <shiva0900@ wrote:

It doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, or bi, your choice is exactly that. Your choice. Satan and the Gods/Demons could care less as to what each of us chooses as a sexual "orientation".

As for the rest of the world's "views", screw them if they can't handle your preference. There are too many of us with open minds that accept people's preferences to worry about the ones that will provide a negative influence about it.

That's the beauty of it all. Diversity is only feared by those less awakened (at least in my opinion).

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Amanda Thomas <shinta_dragon@... wrote:

i'm amanda, i'm bisexual and i'm a re-training satanist so i don't see y he would be mad at u i mean satan doesn't judge for wat or who we are, heck he doesn't even judge at all. hail satan

Sent: Fri, October 30, 2009 1:13:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: here is a question dont get mad but

Hail Satan!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "restoredinea" <restoredinea@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Anonymous" <shiva0900@ wrote:

....did you say that's the only thing wrong with christianity??...hit up my myspace search this name: " Pestilince {the plague on christianity}" and read my blogs about the shitty xian faith

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lancefireopus45" <lancefireopus45@... wrote:

the only reason why its a wrong thing in Christianity (xianity) is cause homos cant make kids by their methods
man + man does not + baby

that and its naturally and socially unacceptable by alot

(mainly cause of the stupid retarded fashion shows you can see on tv it uses alot of gay queer male fashion designers who make a mockery of what it is to be gay)

ill tell ya right now being gay is not wrong its clearly acceptable among satan

i know 1 high seraphim and maybe 1 or 2 demon incarnates who are gay

and that should tell ya something

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@ wrote:

i saw this and i chuckled a bit not to squash your thought but that seems like a game indeed. Im not a spritritual satanist but my love is he said that satan come to u and teaches u each, and in my opinion a person sexually peference should not be a factor in finding out the truth. I have the joy of the demons and satan, im learning alot. I can hear them they are there. Why not ask satan himself and see what he tells u. He is very kind and he makes me giggle sometimes. Satan is who u should ask. U will be very happy with your answers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back