Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Helppp

[email protected]

So since my mom died a few days weeks ago ive been faded away from satan an his demons how do i reconnect? withh him an tell him i mean well? I also fell back to the christian god an one day at the mall with my friends a random bible fell off this book shelf an i was enticed to buy it i did what do i do to ally myself with him again?

Get rid of the bible, it isnt needed and keeping it will only serve to tie you down.
Satan understands you're going through a rough time. You can talk to him, even if you cannot hear him reply. It never hurts to talk.
And just keep up with your meditations, do regular rituals and keep empowering yourself. This is what Satan wants, this is what shows our Dedication to him.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

So since my mom died a few days weeks ago ive been faded away from satan an his demons how do i reconnect? withh him an tell him i mean well? I also fell back to the christian god an one day at the mall with my friends a random bible fell off this book shelf an i was enticed to buy it i did what do i do to ally myself with him again?

I'm pretty sure the JoS site has the ritual on Breaking or cutting the ties with that jew-cunt Xesus. If u look for it, u will find it.

Try this

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.htmlSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 22:56:24 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Helppp

If you're such weakling that you go back and forth to xianity all the time (YES, you said you did that before more than once) then you may want to question if Satanism is for you at all. Weak-willed people like that aren't really welcome. Not to mention that you can't really go back to xianity if you're dedicated, because you commit the "unforgivable sin" according to xianity in the dedication ritual, that's blasphemy of the holy shit. You technically cannot become a xian again no matter how much you try.

Your post is more proof that you're trolling.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/message/9622
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/message/9263
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/message/9724

And then you lied that you supposedly cut off all connections with xianity and you become better and you felt great:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/message/9854

*Yawn*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

If you're such weakling that you go back and forth to xianity all the time (YES, you said you did that before more than once) then you may want to question if Satanism is for you at all. Weak-willed people like that aren't really welcome. Not to mention that you can't really go back to xianity if you're dedicated, because you commit the "unforgivable sin" according to xianity in the dedication ritual, that's blasphemy of the holy shit. You technically cannot become a xian again no matter how much you try.

Your post is more proof that you're trolling.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@" <landytristen@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]A ritual to Satan. He understands very well what we go through.Just talk to Him.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Helppp
Sent: Thu, Sep 27, 2012 10:56:24 PM

<td val[/IMG]   So since my mom died a few days weeks ago ive been faded away from satan an his demons how do i reconnect? withh him an tell him i mean well? I also fell back to the christian god an one day at the mall with my friends a random bible fell off this book shelf an i was enticed to buy it i did what do i do to ally myself with him again?

[/TD]

Okay thank you brian for your nice answer i will try tonight to talk with him i always feel his energy it gives me a sense of empowerment inside thank you :)

To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "landytristen@..." <landytristen@...
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Helppp

<td style="font:[/IMG]A ritual to Satan. He understands very well what we go through.Just talk to Him.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Helppp
Sent: Thu, Sep 27, 2012 10:56:24 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]   So since my mom died a few days weeks ago ive been faded away from satan an his demons how do i reconnect? withh him an tell him i mean well? I also fell back to the christian god an one day at the mall with my friends a random bible fell off this book shelf an i was enticed to buy it i did what do i do to ally myself with him again?

[/TD]

Keep ur aura clean and strong . Do daily protection *meditations*
Will help keep away negative energies
Take care

Hail Satan!

Keep ur aura clean and strong . Do daily protection *meditations*
Will help keep away negative energies
Take care

Hail Satan!

Be aware that the soul of your mother has gone to another dimensional space. Don't be afraid that you've lost her forever. Even if you find yourself not able to live without contact with her, you can always call her with a necromancy ritual.
Satan understands that this is a heavy emotional period in your life, stay true to him and you'll find the light again.
Be blessed, hail our True Creator Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back