Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Helping animals

This is what I believe Satan wants me to do I asked Him what is the best thing I can do that suits my nature that I'm best at. All along I feel that this is important to raise awareness for animal abuses.

There is something that came to mind tonight I want to bring up.
It was brought to my attention a while ago that people even in so called civilised places still have a phobia of black cats. From superstitions and this stupid idea they are evil and bad luck and all that nonsense.
I was told it is hardest to find homes for black cats. Black dogs also I have heard a lot of people have a thing about black dogs. Black animals I think in general.
I want to bring it up if anyone is looking for a pet or a familiar and you go to a shelter just keep in mind the ones that are harder to re-home because of this stupid xian rubbish that is in peoples heads.

Maybe someone who is thinking of starting a rescue themselves or works for one remember it is not only Humans who have suffered from these lies.

Hail Satan

In Colorado they lock up all the black cats during October because stupid idiot people cause them to suffer and kill them. People do evil rituals and ceremonies using black cats. So the pound if they have any black cats won't home them during that time. And they say if you have a black cat lock it up and don't let it out because of people murdering them :(

On Oct 22, 2012, at 11:37 AM, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:
  This is what I believe Satan wants me to do I asked Him what is the best thing I can do that suits my nature that I'm best at. All along I feel that this is important to raise awareness for animal abuses.

It was brought to my attention a while ago that people even in so called civilised places still have a phobia of black cats. From superstitions and this stupid idea they are evil and bad luck and all that nonsense.
I was told it is hardest to find homes for black cats. Black dogs also I have heard a lot of people have a thing about black dogs. Black animals I think in general.
I want to bring it up if anyone is looking for a pet or a familiar and you go to a shelter just keep in mind the ones that are harder to re-home because of this stupid xian rubbish that is in peoples heads.

Maybe someone who is thinking of starting a rescue themselves or works for one remember it is not only Humans who have suffered from these lies.

Hail Satan

I have a black dog and have had like 3 black cats at one time and I know that people always look at them almost hate in there eyes. It always made me mad when I was little. I love animals always have n always will.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:37:17 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Helping animals

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Raven and I found a black cat and we put an app in for her.We already named her midnight.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Helping animals
Sent: Mon, Oct 22, 2012 4:37:17 PM

<td val[/IMG]   This is what I believe Satan wants me to do I asked Him what is the best thing I can do that suits my nature that I'm best at. All along I feel that this is important to raise awareness for animal abuses.

Hail Satan

[/TD]

I hope you get to keep her!

The other thing I really hate is the way chickens and other farm animals are treated Im no vego I eat meat, I eat chicken I just don't want to eat all of them all the time and treat them like shit. I hate battery egg cages and I hate broiler farms I hate how they hatch millions of little chics on a conveyer belt and drop them alive down shoots where some rough employee sorts the boys from the girls and chuck them in a big bin like garbage and gas them or worse put them alive through a meat grinder.

It is so much fun to go hunting through the garden looking for eggs at home, I wish I could have done that as a kid.
I got my own chickens and if people only knew how much personality they have I just let them go where they want and I feed them and their fun to watch and get to know them all. I watch them raise their own babies let nature take it's course there some don't survive but they at least have a chance. The strong ones make it and make more chickens one day.
I let the roosters grow up and have their battles the strong ones get the hens. I won't kill one till they are grown up and not going to be fathers. It's not a job I enjoy but thats life.
I have some that have become pets come up to the door and tap with their beaks and wait for me to come and give them a treat. One had a fight and got his face busted up and I found him huddled up and I took him in the kitchen and took care of him. He might be blind now in one eye but he has so much personality and he got attatched to me too he sleeps in an old speaker cabnet at night now because he can't see a predator out of his eye. I give him a peice of food and he calls the hens over and gives it to them. He babysits the baby chickens and finds food for them.

Something happened a while ago with some elephants in Africa. There was a man who I think he had a game reserve he was trying to help the elephants there and they were basically wild but he was friends with them. They knew this man was their friend. Anyway this man died and within a few days all the elephants joined up and walked single file for miles to this mans house and shocked everyone when they showed up and stood outside his house for days quietly. Then they all left again. They did that all by themselves and it stunned everyone, they had to know and elephants are known to pay respects to their dead. There is so much about animals and nature people don't know and miss. It's sad.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Raven and I found a black cat and we put an app in for her.We already named her midnight.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

You really do lead a very interesting life.I enjoy reading your posts.I think we may get the kitten too,if we can come up with the cash.Raven said that Haggenti would lead us to the right kitten,and she did.Come to find out,the kitten had an Egyptian name too,so what a better sign could we have that she is our kitty.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:09 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Helping animals

The other thing I really hate is the way chickens and other farm animals are treated Im no vego I eat meat, I eat chicken I just don't want to eat all of them all the time and treat them like shit. I hate battery egg cages and I hate broiler farms I hate how they hatch millions of little chics on a conveyer belt and drop them alive down shoots where some rough employee sorts the boys from the girls and chuck them in a big bin like garbage and gas them or worse put them alive through a meat grinder.

It is so much fun to go hunting through the garden looking for eggs at home, I wish I could have done that as a kid.
I got my own chickens and if people only knew how much personality they have I just let them go where they want and I feed them and their fun to watch and get to know them all. I watch them raise their own babies let nature take it's course there some don't survive but they at least have a chance. The strong ones make it and make more chickens one day.
I let the roosters grow up and have their battles the strong ones get the hens. I won't kill one till they are grown up and not going to be fathers. It's not a job I enjoy but thats life.
I have some that have become pets come up to the door and tap with their beaks and wait for me to come and give them a treat. One had a fight and got his face busted up and I found him huddled up and I took him in the kitchen and took care of him. He might be blind now in one eye but he has so much personality and he got attatched to me too he sleeps in an old speaker cabnet at night now because he can't see a predator out of his eye. I give him a peice of food and he calls the hens over and gives it to them. He babysits the baby chickens and finds food for them.

Something happened a while ago with some elephants in Africa. There was a man who I think he had a game reserve he was trying to help the elephants there and they were basically wild but he was friends with them. They knew this man was their friend. Anyway this man died and within a few days all the elephants joined up and walked single file for miles to this mans house and shocked everyone when they showed up and stood outside his house for days quietly. Then they all left again. They did that all by themselves and it stunned everyone, they had to know and elephants are known to pay respects to their dead. There is so much about animals and nature people don't know and miss. It's sad.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Raven and I found a black cat and we put an app in for her.We already named her midnight.

I think if you get a chance to have an interesting life take it, the world is full of enough boring people, angry people, sad people, bullshit and problems why add to it.

Hail Satan!

You really do lead a very interesting life.I enjoy reading your posts.I think we may get the kitten too,if we can come up with the cash.Raven said that Haggenti would lead us to the right kitten,and she did.Come to find out,the kitten had an Egyptian name too,so what a better sign could we have that she is our kitty.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

This demented torture happens all over the US unfortunately... Its fucking despicable. :'( I had a crow who was friendly and she was terribly abused by some fucktards and we found her half dead in a dumpster. We did everything we could (worked at an animal hospital) and she still passed. I can't even write it without crying.. Fuck stupid people.Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*From: Angela <nazjiam@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:03:03 -0500To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Cc: [email protected]<[email protected]Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Helping animals
  In Colorado they lock up all the black cats during October because stupid idiot people cause them to suffer and kill them. People do evil rituals and ceremonies using black cats. So the pound if they have any black cats won't home them during that time. And they say if you have a black cat lock it up and don't let it out because of people murdering them :(

On Oct 22, 2012, at 11:37 AM, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

A feral cat just showed up at the house I'm staying at (in the country) and immediately was friendly will all of us though he obviously is feral. He has beautiful yellow eyes and a gray coat. He comes up to me when I am meditating on the porch, and I must say that I really appreciate the company. I truly an thankful for this blessing!Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 21:46:23 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Helping animals
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back