Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help!!!

oberscharfuhrer666

I have a question anyone who is willing to listen. I dedicated myself a few months ago 2 father and I was going strong in my meditation for a while and I was generally happy. I was working out on a regular basis, loosing wieght and getting stronger. My overall quality of life improved, even though I was still jobless, I was happy. Then for some reason that I dont remember, I stopped believing and tried to believe once again in god. I didn't reject satan but I stopped my meditation and prayer. I then stopped my workout and gained weight and wasn't really that motivated. So essentially, i was having a good life when I was with father but not so much when I TRIED(emphasis on that word) to believe in "god". My question is, what is going on at the moment, am I having withdrawals or is god trying to pull me back in or what? I have felt like I'm being watched over by someone protecting me but I dont know, I'm really confused and in need of help.

Well, it kinda sounds as though the angels might be fucking with you,
trying to pull you back into the fold as you say. That feeling of
protection might either be Father or your particular Guardian Daemon.
My advice is, meditate! I know it's hard to be motivated sometimes,
but just keep at it. Hail Satan!

On 1/2/10, oberscharfuhrer666 <ssfuhrer_666@... wrote:
I have a question anyone who is willing to listen. I dedicated myself a few
months ago 2 father and I was going strong in my meditation for a while and
I was generally happy. I was working out on a regular basis, loosing wieght
and getting stronger. My overall quality of life improved, even though I was
still jobless, I was happy. Then for some reason that I dont remember, I
stopped believing and tried to believe once again in god. I didn't reject
satan but I stopped my meditation and prayer. I then stopped my workout and
gained weight and wasn't really that motivated. So essentially, i was having
a good life when I was with father but not so much when I TRIED(emphasis on
that word) to believe in "god". My question is, what is going on at the
moment, am I having withdrawals or is god trying to pull me back in or what?
I have felt like I'm being watched over by someone protecting me but I dont
know, I'm really confused and in need of help.

Senior squad leader of what exactly? If you don't mind me asking. Would it happen to be a title given to you by Schutzstaffel-SS group on yahoo by any chance?

You turned Your Back on Satan, are you surprised HE does not gaze in your direction now? By your own admittance you TRIED to find the False god when the True God, Our Father was giving you more than your past faith in the Paper Prophet and its Thoughtform sire ever had?

You didn't "Reject Satan" though you stopped believing? What exactly do you think is so "Special" about You that the thoughtform would reach out to pull you from Our Fathers Embrace when you can't even hold your own commitment for a short period of time?

Lets face it and look at the Facts shall we. You say you Dedicated only Two months ago, things where going well, you where getting strong, and in only 2 months you turned away. Obviously you didn't take your dedication very seriously.

Certainly in the light of your own admittance your inability to commit to a Life Long Dedication is no loss to Satan, the Loss, Oberscharfuhrer is Your own.

Go "try" a bit harder with your god, no doubt it will bring you comfort, as it Will bring comfort to us all to know the Enemies ranks are filled with such Indecision and Uncertainty.

jewhova Forgives, but Satan Never Forgets!!!

Without Sympathy

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oberscharfuhrer666" <ssfuhrer_666@... wrote:

I have a question anyone who is willing to listen. I dedicated myself a few months ago 2 father and I was going strong in my meditation for a while and I was generally happy. I was working out on a regular basis, loosing wieght and getting stronger. My overall quality of life improved, even though I was still jobless, I was happy. Then for some reason that I dont remember, I stopped believing and tried to believe once again in god. I didn't reject satan but I stopped my meditation and prayer. I then stopped my workout and gained weight and wasn't really that motivated. So essentially, i was having a good life when I was with father but not so much when I TRIED(emphasis on that word) to believe in "god". My question is, what is going on at the moment, am I having withdrawals or is god trying to pull me back in or what? I have felt like I'm being watched over by someone protecting me but I dont know, I'm really confused and in need of help.

When a person is new they still have xtain residue that the enemy tries to tap into like a remote control. Your words show you still believe in the christian paradigm of lies, to some degree.

Take the wisdom you have learned from this experience and know the truth of Satan and his blessings vs the curse of the enemy. You have now experienced the character or reality of both back to back, who has shown you love and caring and who has shit on you.

There is no God but Satan, all the enemy has is tricks and illusions.

You should work on building an aura of protection around yourself and I do not mean a few reps daily but in your case as many as possible within a healthy reason.

Put your mind to Satan and Hell and simply be honest.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oberscharfuhrer666" <ssfuhrer_666@... wrote:

I beleive I read that Greys (bad ailens) can make you question your belief in Satanism and lose trust in Father. As for someon watching and protecting you that is most likely to be your gaurdian demon. I suggest that you try to find out who your gaurdian demon is and preform a protection ritual to protect you from greys.

<td val[/IMG]your probably dealing with the balance of your moral consiens. you've had xian preachings crammed down your throat so long. its kinda like stepping into the dark and seeing light . idk my best analogy. but if you just keep with it it will work out.                                                  ~king~twiggy~~  

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, oberscharfuhrer666 <ssfuhrer_666@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 12:09 PM

[/TD]

I beleive I read that Greys (bad ailens) can make you question your belief in Satanism and lose trust in Father. As for someon watching and protecting you that is most likely to be your gaurdian demon. I suggest that you try to find out who your gaurdian demon is and preform a protection ritual to protect you from greys.

Well, I appreciate your input Lucius though a little harsh, maybe a bit necessary. I believe that I tried to find Jehova because I'm still a little lost in life at the moment. Right now I am just trying to be happy and in reality the only time I was really at peace was when I was meditating on a regular basis to father. So many influences on both sides of the spectrum can where someone down who is not fully prepared, and perhaps that was my mistake. I was not fully prepared to face the real life conflicts that would result because of this. I still do want to become accepted in the eyes of father but if he doesn't want anything to do with me I can understand. I will start up meditation again and I believe I will know if I am to continue. Thank you again for the input Lucius and thank you to everyone else. If anyone else has advice or another comment it would be appreciated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@... wrote:

Senior squad leader of what exactly? If you don't mind me asking. Would it happen to be a title given to you by Schutzstaffel-SS group on yahoo by any chance?

You turned Your Back on Satan, are you surprised HE does not gaze in your direction now? By your own admittance you TRIED to find the False god when the True God, Our Father was giving you more than your past faith in the Paper Prophet and its Thoughtform sire ever had?

You didn't "Reject Satan" though you stopped believing? What exactly do you think is so "Special" about You that the thoughtform would reach out to pull you from Our Fathers Embrace when you can't even hold your own commitment for a short period of time?

Lets face it and look at the Facts shall we. You say you Dedicated only Two months ago, things where going well, you where getting strong, and in only 2 months you turned away. Obviously you didn't take your dedication very seriously.

Certainly in the light of your own admittance your inability to commit to a Life Long Dedication is no loss to Satan, the Loss, Oberscharfuhrer is Your own.

Go "try" a bit harder with your god, no doubt it will bring you comfort, as it Will bring comfort to us all to know the Enemies ranks are filled with such Indecision and Uncertainty.

Without Sympathy

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oberscharfuhrer666" <ssfuhrer_666@ wrote:

Now you are looking in the Right Direction. Already you have decided in the face of adversity to dig your heels in and start with your Meditations again.

Many Try, Stumble and Fall, and remain where they have Fallen. It is those that keep getting back up again that inevitably Walk the Distance. We all make mistakes, the trick is not to make them twice.

I have experienced Harsh and felt its Rewards. Developing your relationship with your Guardian Demon will prove most beneficial to you, but be prepared for Harsh should you turn and face the wrong direction again once that relationship is established.

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oberscharfuhrer666" <rthar86@... wrote:

Well, I appreciate your input Lucius though a little harsh, maybe a bit necessary. I believe that I tried to find Jehova because I'm still a little lost in life at the moment. Right now I am just trying to be happy and in reality the only time I was really at peace was when I was meditating on a regular basis to father. So many influences on both sides of the spectrum can where someone down who is not fully prepared, and perhaps that was my mistake. I was not fully prepared to face the real life conflicts that would result because of this. I still do want to become accepted in the eyes of father but if he doesn't want anything to do with me I can understand. I will start up meditation again and I believe I will know if I am to continue. Thank you again for the input Lucius and thank you to everyone else. If anyone else has advice or another comment it would be appreciated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@ wrote:

Without Sympathy

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oberscharfuhrer666" <ssfuhrer_666@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back