Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with the Hexagradior...

Botan shijo

Hi everyone...

Basically the title says it all...

Right now i am so !&#$ing pissed... of all the things we can do to feel energy this seems to be the most easy way, the first step seems pretty straightforward yet i can't seem to feel anything...

I tried doing it like it is described on the title but i just can't, i felt so stupid staying in the same position for hours... i even did firebreath and Kundalini spinal energy yoga or whatever that is called trying to raise energies hoping it would make the hexagradior exercise more perceptible provided the energy is there in the first place...

I did felt a peak of energy after a hour or so, but the only thing but it manifested on was repelling my bedroom door when i punched it at 5am...

I had all the harmony and concentration during my attempt, was laying in my bed, 100% dark, even placed sticker in front of my computer, phone and tv leds to avoid any light whatsoever, helps me keep concentrated even if i open my eyes, that is how i meditate too, i simply lost my patience...

Has anyone here followed the steps on hexagradior, if yes can you explain me how you do it? They are very clear about anyone being able to do it and don't mention any prerequisites...

I believe this energy to be some kind of electromagnetic or static electricity that is polarized in our bodies the same way it is on anything that contains it, be it an object or a body and i believe that if our hands attract each other it will mean our poles are are left and right side, if they repel each other it means our poles are our feet and head, in that case, since our arms\hands are a part of our upper body they will have the same poles, therefore, repelling themselves or maybe, just maybe... i am thinking too much...

Anyway... here i am again after bashing my head against the wall a few dozen times...

Any help will be highly appreciated...

Thanks in advance
Tiago Cabral

Hail Satan

I recommend trying to get into a trance light to medium while visualizing energy all over your body and in it, or while meditating. This can be useful for those who did not do much spiritual work in a past life. Once you feel energy try to recall it at will, or remember the feeling at the same places. After a certain point you should be fully capable of being able to control energy at will. Also when feeling pressure or tingling in meditation, it is a sign that you are gaining control of energy.

Hail Father Enki and Lord Thoth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiago_filipe_cabral" <tiago_filipe_cabral@... wrote:

Hi everyone...

Right now i am so !&#$ing pissed... of all the things we can do to feel energy this seems to be the most easy way, the first step seems pretty straightforward yet i can't seem to feel anything...

I tried doing it like it is described on the title but i just can't, i felt so stupid staying in the same position for hours... i even did firebreath and Kundalini spinal energy yoga or whatever that is called trying to raise energies hoping it would make the hexagradior exercise more perceptible provided the energy is there in the first place...

I did felt a peak of energy after a hour or so, but the only thing but it manifested on was repelling my bedroom door when i punched it at 5am...

I had all the harmony and concentration during my attempt, was laying in my bed, 100% dark, even placed sticker in front of my computer, phone and tv leds to avoid any light whatsoever, helps me keep concentrated even if i open my eyes, that is how i meditate too, i simply lost my patience...

Has anyone here followed the steps on hexagradior, if yes can you explain me how you do it? They are very clear about anyone being able to do it and don't mention any prerequisites...

I believe this energy to be some kind of electromagnetic or static electricity that is polarized in our bodies the same way it is on anything that contains it, be it an object or a body and i believe that if our hands attract each other it will mean our poles are are left and right side, if they repel each other it means our poles are our feet and head, in that case, since our arms\hands are a part of our upper body they will have the same poles, therefore, repelling themselves or maybe, just maybe... i am thinking too much...

Anyway... here i am again after bashing my head against the wall a few dozen times...

Thanks in advance
Tiago Cabral

Hail Satan

Also, try unplugging (not just turning off) all your electronics. They can interfere with meditations.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

I recommend trying to get into a trance light to medium while visualizing energy all over your body and in it, or while meditating. This can be useful for those who did not do much spiritual work in a past life. Once you feel energy try to recall it at will, or remember the feeling at the same places. After a certain point you should be fully capable of being able to control energy at will. Also when feeling pressure or tingling in meditation, it is a sign that you are gaining control of energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiago_filipe_cabral" <tiago_filipe_cabral@ wrote:

Hi everyone...

Thanks in advance
Tiago Cabral

Hail Satan

Speaking of electronics, are you using those squiggly things that are
supposed to glow a sickly color that resembles "white" when turned on?
I don't call them "kike bulbs" for nothing. While they were originally
a good product, once kikes seized production of them, the ballasts went
to shit and were designed to do who knows what. If you are having
problems while in an area where those things are running, try turning
them all the way off. Place halogen incandescent bulbs in the fixture
(or LEDs, which are so far clean) and see if that changes anything.

This, and those "smart meters" often used by the electricity company to
track and snitch on your electric usage, are known for dirty
electricity. They are worse than your computer, worse than your HDTV,
even worse than the cordless or cellular phone. Even worse than WiFi,
which I do not recommend for security, reliability, and health reasons.
You got one of those kike meters, you are bound to have trouble with any
meditations because they (and the kike bulbs) are designed to produce
dirty electricity.

Really, kike bulbs? Yup, kike bulbs. When I replaced my kike bulbs
with LED, I expected a saving of around 12 or 13 watts per bulb hour.
Instead, I got one closer to 55 watts per bulb hour. That left around
42 watts unaccounted for. Per bulb! That is higher than your cell
phone. As the bulb did not get hot enough to account for this, I assume
the energy was dissipated by interfering with your brain in the
microwave/radio frequency band. I personally began the switch because
of energy efficiency, but once I saw the difference I sped it up since I
didn't wish the Demons to be offended because of the dirty electricity
from kike bulbs. And I got energy savings comparable to switching from
incandescent to boot, peace of mind that there will be no end-of-life
fire, and better light. Try switching to LED or halogen incandescent,
and see if you notice anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." wrote:

Also, try unplugging (not just turning off) all your electronics. They
can interfere with meditations.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" jhdea11@ wrote:

I recommend trying to get into a trance light to medium while
visualizing energy all over your body and in it, or while meditating.
This can be useful for those who did not do much spiritual work in a
past life. Once you feel energy try to recall it at will, or remember
the feeling at the same places. After a certain point you should be
fully capable of being able to control energy at will. Also when feeling
pressure or tingling in meditation, it is a sign that you are gaining
control of energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiago_filipe_cabral" wrote:

Hi everyone...

Right now i am so !&#$ing pissed... of all the things we can do to
feel energy this seems to be the most easy way, the first step seems
pretty straightforward yet i can't seem to feel anything...

I tried doing it like it is described on the title but i just
can't, i felt so stupid staying in the same position for hours... i even
did firebreath and Kundalini spinal energy yoga or whatever that is
called trying to raise energies hoping it would make the hexagradior
exercise more perceptible provided the energy is there in the first
place...

I did felt a peak of energy after a hour or so, but the only thing
but it manifested on was repelling my bedroom door when i punched it at
5am...

I had all the harmony and concentration during my attempt, was
laying in my bed, 100% dark, even placed sticker in front of my
computer, phone and tv leds to avoid any light whatsoever, helps me keep
concentrated even if i open my eyes, that is how i meditate too, i
simply lost my patience...

Has anyone here followed the steps on hexagradior, if yes can you
explain me how you do it? They are very clear about anyone being able to
do it and don't mention any prerequisites...

I believe this energy to be some kind of electromagnetic or static
electricity that is polarized in our bodies the same way it is on
anything that contains it, be it an object or a body and i believe that
if our hands attract each other it will mean our poles are are left and
right side, if they repel each other it means our poles are our feet and
head, in that case, since our arms\hands are a part of our upper body
they will have the same poles, therefore, repelling themselves or maybe,
just maybe... i am thinking too much...

Anyway... here i am again after bashing my head against the wall a
few dozen times...

Thanks in advance
Tiago Cabral

Hail Satan

Unfortunately where i live in Australia you do not get a choice in having a smart metre they are compulserary so how do I work around this

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

dirty electricity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" jhdea11@ wrote:

control of energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiago_filipe_cabral" wrote:

Hi everyone...

place...

5am...

few dozen times...

Thanks in advance
Tiago Cabral

Hail Satan

I am sorry but i don't have the slightest clue about how to visualize\imagine energy...

Also, when going into a trance, which i believe i did last night, probably accidentally, it didn't helped much with the hexagradior, we are supposed to feel our hands attracting or repelling each other and at some point, when i had my eyes close, focusing on my palms i lost perception of my fingers, like i was losing perception of some parts of my body... it also affected my vision, to counter this i opened my eyes, it was 100% dark but after some time my vision adapted and i was able to see a few things like my sheets (that are white) between my legs, i focused on that white part and it started to turn black like a stain expanding throughout my field of vision... blinking my eyes would make it go away or even without doing that, simply by focusing on my vision but if stared at some place and focused all my attention in my palms it would come back really quickly, like 1~2 seconds.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiago_filipe_cabral" <tiago_filipe_cabral@ wrote:

Hi everyone...

Thanks in advance
Tiago Cabral

Hail Satan

Damn... and dirty electricity is everywhere. I didn't realize just how much, or how much is affects us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

dirty electricity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" wrote:

Hail Satan

control of energy.

Hi everyone...

place...

5am...

few dozen times...

Thanks in advance
Tiago Cabral

Hail Satan

Same here in the states. Law enforcement has also become evil enforcement. They will sometimes come in with an electrical contractor for the companies while they're installed.
Here's one of the many hundreds of horror stories:

http://www.infowars.com/two-women-arres ... tallation/

And don't get on my case about Alex Jones, he's useful more often than not. He'll even leave clues for people to find about the jews.

As for getting around smart meters, go off-grid. Disconnect the damned thing and switch to a diesel generator and batteries. My new home is going to be off grid, so will my water supply as it will be rain cachement instead of the poisoned municipal supply.

You can still get "black market bulbs" or if you're so technically inclined, make your own incandescent bulbs.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4422309_make-light-bulb.html
http://www.instructables.com/id/Hanging ... ight-Bulb/

Ave Lucifer!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordhellfiresflame" <lordhellfiresflame@... wrote:

Unfortunately where i live in Australia you do not get a choice in having a smart metre they are compulserary so how do I work around this

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

dirty electricity.

Hail Satan

control of energy.

Hi everyone...

place...

5am...

few dozen times...

Thanks in advance
Tiago Cabral

Hail Satan

One way, albeit cumbersome, is to build a Faraday cage. You could also
install a shield between yourself and the kike meter and hope the other
kike meters in the area don't all kick in and fuck up your meditation.
Those things are perhaps the worst electronic noise you can be exposed
to--even the cell phones and the EMF from your wireless devices can't
compare.

As for those kike bulbs, many places have already pulled incandescent
bulbs off the market. Halogen incandescent may be available, but the
kikes are phasing those off as well. Your only recourse for now,
besides using candles, is using LED's. If you take that route, get the
right type. If your fixtures are aiming out away from a wall or ceiling
or are recessed, a snow cone is your best bet. For lamps where light is
wanted all around, omnidirectional is best. You may have access to CREE
LED bulbs--if so, get them. They cost around 15 toilet papers each (60
watt equivalent, daylight) down to 10 (40 watt equivalent, warm white)
and use 6 watts (for the 40 watt equal), 9 (the 60-watt daylight), or 9
1/2 (60-watt warm white).

I don't know of any workaround if you are subject to hundreds of kike
meters and cannot shield yourself from them all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordhellfiresflame" wrote:

Unfortunately where i live in Australia you do not get a choice in
having a smart metre they are compulserary so how do I work around this

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" denniswhicher@
wrote:

Speaking of electronics, are you using those squiggly things that
are
supposed to glow a sickly color that resembles "white" when turned
on?
I don't call them "kike bulbs" for nothing. While they were
originally
a good product, once kikes seized production of them, the ballasts
went
problems while in an area where those things are running, try
turning
them all the way off. Place halogen incandescent bulbs in the
fixture

This, and those "smart meters" often used by the electricity company
to
electricity. They are worse than your computer, worse than your
HDTV,
even worse than the cordless or cellular phone. Even worse than
WiFi,
which I do not recommend for security, reliability, and health
reasons.
You got one of those kike meters, you are bound to have trouble with
any
meditations because they (and the kike bulbs) are designed to
produce
dirty electricity.

with LED, I expected a saving of around 12 or 13 watts per bulb
hour.
Instead, I got one closer to 55 watts per bulb hour. That left
around
phone. As the bulb did not get hot enough to account for this, I
assume
microwave/radio frequency band. I personally began the switch
because
of energy efficiency, but once I saw the difference I sped it up
since I
didn't wish the Demons to be offended because of the dirty
electricity
from kike bulbs. And I got energy savings comparable to switching
from
incandescent to boot, peace of mind that there will be no
end-of-life
fire, and better light. Try switching to LED or halogen
incandescent,

Also, try unplugging (not just turning off) all your electronics.
They

Hail Satan

visualizing energy all over your body and in it, or while
meditating.
past life. Once you feel energy try to recall it at will, or
remember
fully capable of being able to control energy at will. Also when
feeling
pressure or tingling in meditation, it is a sign that you are
gaining
control of energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiago_filipe_cabral"
wrote:

Hi everyone...

Right now i am so !&#$ing pissed... of all the things we can
do to

can't, i felt so stupid staying in the same position for hours... i
even
place...

I did felt a peak of energy after a hour or so, but the only
thing
but it manifested on was repelling my bedroom door when i punched it
at
5am...

computer, phone and tv leds to avoid any light whatsoever, helps me
keep

Has anyone here followed the steps on hexagradior, if yes can
you
explain me how you do it? They are very clear about anyone being
able to

I believe this energy to be some kind of electromagnetic or
static
anything that contains it, be it an object or a body and i believe
that
if our hands attract each other it will mean our poles are are left
and
right side, if they repel each other it means our poles are our feet
and
head, in that case, since our arms\hands are a part of our upper
body
they will have the same poles, therefore, repelling themselves or
maybe,

Anyway... here i am again after bashing my head against the
wall a
few dozen times...

Thanks in advance
Tiago Cabral

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back