Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with the goals and recommendations... Thank You

andrewmonm45

Step by step, please advice to reach Opus Magnum, step by step from the most basic I imagine I would start with the 40 day empowerment program, I need to start one day? And recommendations of this type, my goals are 4, to cure an alleged ADHD that does not exist and for which I have been medicated for years bringing many health problems, empower me to achieve any goal, Fix my sweating, excessive sweating of hands and feet And follow my goal of playing professional soccer

1. Complete the 40 Day Meditation Program.

2. Do your own meditation program until you are spiritually developed enough to start the Magnum Opus.

3. Start the 3 steps of the Magnum Opus listed on the Joy of Satan website.

4. Contact Demons for guidance regarding the more advanced stages of the Magnum Opus.

Does one need to be spiritually open or have their kundalini serpent risen to start the magnum opus?

You can start the initial steps of the Magnum Opus even if you are not spiritually open or you have not risen your kundalini.

@garland871. Ref magnum opus 
The magnum opus is physical and spiritual perfection. One reason it is being kept hidden is because of infiltrators. Another reason is that it will literally emotionally, physically and spiritually tear you apart if you progress too far before you're ready.
The Gods will help you when you're ready.
HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 3:10 PM, garland871@... [JoS_Astrology]<[email protected] wrote:   Does one need to be spiritually open or have their kundalini serpent risen to start the magnum opus?

I wasnt planning on attempting it just curious. Might as well ask this too. What exactly happens after magnum opus? Not the effects of it but the life events after it. Do the gods take the new god to their world or what?

Seeing the website say start at 3 AM makes me wonder if actually was meant start at the third hour after sunrise.. If you calculate it according to the planetary hours and if you take into account the day doesnt start at midnight, but when the sun comes up.

Or is what is said on the website still correct?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back