Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with standard ritual

Glimmer Larue

I sent this before but Im not sure it was delivered correctly. I really want to get the standard ritual done respectfully and correctly. I have a few questions that I hope anyone can answer. Even if you only know an answer to one of them. Okay first, is the Standard Ritual to Satan like a channel of communication? Similar to a Christian's prayer?
Second, using the ritual, am I able to ask Lucifer certain questions or ask for deals of some kind?
Third, how will I know through meditation that he has answered? Will I hear a voice? Have a sign of movement or touch? How can I know my answer?
Fourth, can the ritual be done outside?
Fifth, what are good incenses and where can I buy them?
Sixth and final question, should the ritual be done in a respectful room? Not just some bedroom on the floor?

Glimmer, It is not anything like an Xian's prayer. Xian's are slaves whining to their Master. Their prayers are servile. To be servile characterizes one who behaves like a slave or an inferior. It is an act of cringing, fawning, and abject submission. Satan has no interest in gaining a slave and has stated this. 
The Dedication to Satan is a solemn and honourable blood oath, in which you renounce the filthy Xian God, Jewsus and their 'holy spirit' to swear loyalty and devotion to Satan. This is not a servile act but a bonding. A joining. We Dedicate to Father out of respect and to demonstrate our Devotion and Commitment.
This isn't Lets make a Deal, no. The Dedication isn't to open a communications channel to ask Him questions and try to make bargains. He is not interested in such. You Dedicate to Him, or you do not. This isn't about what He can give you. If its just to get stuff from Him, It's not a good enough reason to Dedicate. You should want to be with Him because you....want to BE with Him, and are willing to ask Him how you can help Him, and when direction comes, do it, without thought for what you can get. It's not about what you can get. Dedication is an act of love and respect for your Creator God and Father. It's all or nothing. It's unconditional. And you should refer to Him as Satan. 
I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence.”
Satan
You can speak to Him, He will hear you. However, you probably aren't going to be able to hear Him right away. Through generations of being cut off spiritually, most people are very closed down. It may take some time to open yourself through the power meditations, unless you were born psychic, meaning you have done spiritual development work in past lives already. Personally (for example) I was born with psychic ability.
Father will communicate in other ways however, through feelings and synchronicity. You have to keep your eyes and ears open for them. How He communicates is different for each of us, so I can't really say. Sometimes for me its just a warm feeling or some glaringly obvious synchronicity. He has only spoken to me twice, both times very brief and to the point. He IS very busy :) 
Yes, you can do the ritual outside. HPS Maxine D helped a friend Dedicate, and they did it in a park.
Try occult bookstores, dungeon and dragon shops, wiccan shops, new age places for incense. Look for handmade quality incense, buy some and test it first, make sure it is nice. 
The INTENT is what is important, not so much the location or physical trappings. Father doesn't expect you to have a ritual space, especially if you are living at home with parents, for example. I know other SS who did theirs in the bathroom or bedroom. Its what is in your HEART that is important.
Finally, congratulations for finding Satan and for Dedicating. You won't regret it. He is a truly awesome and wonderful God and Father! My life has improved so very much since I Dedicated! He has given me help and gifts far above and beyond anything I could have imagined or thought to even ask for. I love Him very much.
Once you are Dedicated, please start doing the RTR's. Don't be shy to do them. We all must do everything we can to help Father and there is nothing more important than the RTR's.
Hail Satan!Hail Andras!Hail Sorath, the one who burns! 14-88!

Quote from our comrade Black Knight:
"And so my fellow Satanists.. ask NOT, what Satan can do for you, ask what you can do for Satan" 
Hail Satan!!!Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!The jews WILL be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back