Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with hexing/cursing a retarded fool.

Isaac Pfizenmaier

Yes, thank you. I know what it is like to want to do something but not have the time to do so. But that doesn't matter, what matters is your drive to change it. Good job on getting back on track. Now that I have addressed that I would like to ask you, dalightskin, & anyone else who may know the answer to this. I am new to satanism & would like to hex/curse this retarded fool I know. I live in. Christian family so I cannot get the materials nor do I know where. If anyone has an suggestion on what I can do, I would love to hear it. Also, can anyone tell me more about the dedication ritual?. What is like to dedicate your soul to Father Satan?. I would also like to have a spirt friend, you know, as a companion. I would love to get a response from you guys/girls. 
??? HEIL FATHER SATAN!!! ???

Sent from my iPhone 
On Nov 5, 2015, at 10:34 PM, dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Greetings, brothers and sisters. It might not be too significant, and it might not be needed, but I'm sending this message to say to all of you as well as all of the gods of hell that... I'm sorry.

This is actually more of an apology to myself, I've been going through a pretty rough time lately. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle, but because of unfortunate happenings, I went on a LONG break from my meditations. I didn't really want to, but due to a mix of fucking energy vampires and fate, i just kept procrastinating. Long story short I ended up with a couple months of focusing on other hobbies and never meditating, I had also disconnected from this group for a couple weeks, which didn't help. Then, I don't know what snapped in my head, but in the dead middle of night, i woke my lazy ass up and snapped the hell out of it! I ran all around my house in only my boxers, looking like a mad man while I searched for my recorded meditation guides and set my room for multiple hobbies. Something was telling me that I was better than this, that I wasn't the type of person to be unmotivated, to not work, to just sit on my lazy ass and waste away!

I am a greater person, I am determined, I have a burning passion within my heart to strive and overcome!

I AM A SATANIST!

And I will NOT be lazy! That's why I'm so sorry, incredibly sorry that I have let myself get this way. That was not me, nor will it ever be! So I'm sending this message to tell all of you, Dalightskin is back!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL TO THE GODS OF HELL!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back