Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with finding my Guardian Demon and who you were in past life?

michael brandsasse

I have been a Spiritual Satanist for a long while now, but I've never really done much in actually trying to accomplish anything, I never have the space needed for it, I'm waiting 'til I get a place with two of my friends (also Satanists), and planning on building seperate Altar rooms, so I'll have the ability to do meditations and rituals all day, everyday.  The most I do is usually pray to father every night, and i have worked on my Third Eye before, but nothing major.  But, one thing I was always wondering how to do, is how do you find out who you were in your past life?  Usually, if you had a Guardian Demon in your past life, that would be who it was now, right?  I've also never been good at finding out who my GD was, the only inkling of a name I've gotten was when I was relaxing, chilling with my friend playing a game, and the name "Odin" randomly popped in my head, then went away.  I was completely clear of mind from anything Satanist at that time as well, but I'm not even sure if Odin is a Satanic God, or just a God in ancient text, please clear that up for me as well?  Anyways, my two biggest questions are; How do you tell who you were in a past life? And What would be the easiest way for me to find out who my Guardian Demon is?  I know, if I have a GD I can frequently talk to, it'll help me a lot in the long run, especially in keeping me on track with meditations and what not.  Thank you. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back