Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with Feng Shui

DarkAries

Greatings!

For a while now I play with the idea of radesigning my room according to feng shui, but I really dont want to mess up. Its a quick scetch of my room, its in the end of a shorth hallway. I know my bed shouldnt be in the corner, and my writing table is in a bad position, but the more I researched to more complicated it get. If anyone could help with the arrengement I would be greatful.
IMG_20240620_010227.jpg

Hello :)

Bed in the corner is fine if it's just one person.

There are a few different schools of thought for Feng Shui. According to the one I've studied, your desk would be better at the bottom middle of the pic, next to the door. This is the "career" section of the Feng Shui octagon of your room. It all depends on the "Mouth of Chi", which is where the door opens. And if you move it there, the door does not open to your back. Where your desk is now, can lead to feeling unsettled while working, because you can't see who is coming at you from behind.

If you can swap it with the bookshelf there, and have the 2 bookshelves next to each other, this would be better.

If you can't swap them, then you can place something on that bookshelf (the one at the bottom middle of your picture) to help balance the energy of your career. Namely, something black, midnight blue, or anything that represents the Water element.

The door does open the wrong way, but people who construct houses often do things wrong. To compensate, you can hang another mirror on the wall there, between the window and the door, or move your current mirror there. This will allow you to see who is coming through before the door fully opens, and allow the chi to flow in better.

Your mirror is currently in the "children" area of your room's Feng Shui octagon, and unless you have children, you don't need to energetically expand that space, so the mirror can be moved to where I mentioned above. This will also energetically expand your Knowledge/Self-Development area, which is something many SS are interested in :)

Hello :)

Bed in the corner is fine if it's just one person.

There are a few different schools of thought for Feng Shui. According to the one I've studied, your desk would be better at the bottom middle of the pic, next to the door. This is the "career" section of the Feng Shui octagon of your room. It all depends on the "Mouth of Chi", which is where the door opens. And if you move it there, the door does not open to your back. Where your desk is now, can lead to feeling unsettled while working, because you can't see who is coming at you from behind.

If you can swap it with the bookshelf there, and have the 2 bookshelves next to each other, this would be better.

If you can't swap them, then you can place something on that bookshelf (the one at the bottom middle of your picture) to help balance the energy of your career. Namely, something black, midnight blue, or anything that represents the Water element.

The door does open the wrong way, but people who construct houses often do things wrong. To compensate, you can hang another mirror on the wall there, between the window and the door, or move your current mirror there. This will allow you to see who is coming through before the door fully opens, and allow the chi to flow in better.

Your mirror is currently in the "children" area of your room's Feng Shui octagon, and unless you have children, you don't need to energetically expand that space, so the mirror can be moved to where I mentioned above. This will also energetically expand your Knowledge/Self-Development area, which is something many SS are interested in :)
Thank you High Priestess!

The door opens in the good way, I just messed up in the scetch. My bad😅
I will defenitly try the desk, I often tried to write there but never really worked out as I hoped.
Also, is it okay to place the tv in front of the bed? I read some places that its not suitable for resting, but its comfortable. Is it okay if I cover it for night, or should I place that in a different place too?

Thank you High Priestess!

The door opens in the good way, I just messed up in the scetch. My bad😅
I will defenitly try the desk, I often tried to write there but never really worked out as I hoped.
Also, is it okay to place the tv in front of the bed? I read some places that its not suitable for resting, but its comfortable. Is it okay if I cover it for night, or should I place that in a different place too?
That's good about your door :)

It's best overall to not have a tv in the bedroom, but as it's your only space, we have to make due with what we have. Covering it while not in use is a great idea. It's fine in the place it is.

Tha
That's good about your door :)

It's best overall to not have a tv in the bedroom, but as it's your only space, we have to make due with what we have. Covering it while not in use is a great idea. It's fine in the place it is.
Thank you😁
Is it okay if I my desk faces the wall? Or should I position it in a way I can sit between my desk and the wall?

That's a cool room, I'm planning to organize mine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back