Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with Dedication

e_tonix

I have looked through much of the information on the website and I am considering joining Satanism, though I still have a few reservations.
my biggest reservation is the dedication ritual. I live on a college campus where the smoke alarms are hyper sensitive (incense sets them off), and I know performing the dedication in my room would set them off.
Would it be possible for me to skip the burning paper part (I don't even have a proper candle), or can I do it at my astral temple (which seems to require that you already dedicated yourself to create)

Your help is most appreciated

To be honest I'm not sure what I would do in this situation. If possible maybe you can do it outside?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!
HEIL THE TRUE HEROES OF HELL!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@... wrote:

I have looked through much of the information on the website and I am considering joining Satanism, though I still have a few reservations.
my biggest reservation is the dedication ritual. I live on a college campus where the smoke alarms are hyper sensitive (incense sets them off), and I know performing the dedication in my room would set them off.
Would it be possible for me to skip the burning paper part (I don't even have a proper candle), or can I do it at my astral temple (which seems to require that you already dedicated yourself to create)

Your help is most appreciated

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back