Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help summoning a demon

alecjohnson12

To whom it may concern,
I've recently become a satanist not to long ago. I've read the satanic bible and I can honestly say I feel a strong connection to being a satanist. Just recently I came across an article on how it's possible to summon demons and such. I've looked into a demon I want to summon named "Furfur". I know I need incense and certain candles but my question is how long should I meditate for and what are the steps for summoning a demon? Thank you.

Just calling there name while speaking telepathically usually works for me....LOL let us know how it works.
On ‎Thursday‎, ‎September‎ ‎13‎, ‎2018‎ ‎01‎:‎44‎:‎40‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, alecjohnson12@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

To whom it may concern,
I've recently become a satanist not to long ago. I've read the satanic bible and I can honestly say I feel a strong connection to being a satanist. Just recently I came across an article on how it's possible to summon demons and such. I've looked into a demon I want to summon named "Furfur". I know I need incense and certain candles but my question is how long should I meditate for and what are the steps for summoning a demon? Thank you.

What perfect timing, look at the days http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... EMONV.html

The sigil is in the link

FURFUR

Zodiac Position: 15-19 degrees of Virgo
September 8th-12th
Tarot Card: 9 of Pentacles
Candle color: Red
Plant: Cypress
Planet: Saturn
Element: Earth
Metal: Lead
Furfur is a Day Demon and rules 26 legions of spirits
She incites love between a man and woman. She also causes thunder, lightening and wind. She bestows a love of battle and can reveal the secret thoughts of others. Furfur is a beautiful Demoness. She has silky white wings, with curly blonde hair and large blue eyes.

Here is how to summon demons http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html

Thanks for the link. I also read that when you do summon a demon you have to offer something to him/her. What would be something to offer them?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back