Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help! Something strange is happening to me!

officialkenshin

Hello everyone, please i have been experiencing this for quite some time now whenever I lay on my bed to sleep i feel this strange feminine hand all over my body, romancing me, kissing me all over! This has been happening for sometime now.

I never asked for a spirit spouse any day because I am not into that.

So how come there is a spirit lady romancing me without my consent while I am about to sleep?

The touches are so real!! I feel them soooo well like normal physical hands!

Please what could this be???

This is a Succubus. Your Succubus you have know from a past life. Why don't you try talking to Her and getting to know her.

Ask her questions like what is your name? Or How long have we known eachother?

It seems a little odd because when you reincarnate all of your memories are locked inside of you Soul and need to be remembered consciously.

Why not ask Her to stop for a second so you two can talk?

I agree with discipleofthegods13 this is with out a doubt a succubus Lover seeking you out, in my own experience the best thing to do is to get to know your demoness better.  Be open and ask her whatever is on your mind.  I am sure she will guide you on who she is and how long you have really known each other.  Try setting some time aside at the end of the day before you go to bed.  All demons love sex and she may miss the relationship you two have had in a previous life.  You could also go to Father Satan and or Mother Lilith or both and just open up about your experiencesMother Lilith is the Mother of all succubus (Female Demoness) and she over sees them as well as the incubi (Male Demon)Explain your situation in honest heart and you will get a message from them, just be open to receive it, and always be respectful! A demoness lover is great because they can help you become a better you in so many ways as well as help you with mediation and opening your astral senses!  I remember when I was new my Demoness helped me overcome so many obstacles and challenges especially helping me to learn to get in touch with my more feminine side and understanding the divine feminine and the devine masculine.  I have also learned that these two energies must be in balance, if they are not one can experience many hang ups/Obstacles. Through the grace of the Gods/Goddesses I worked through my obstacles and still am working through many of them but I cannot stress enough how much this experience has helped me as it can help you,  again just be open and you will receive signs.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!! 

HAIL MOTHER LILITH!!!!!!

HAIL AZAZEL!!!!!!

HAIL ABADDON!!!!!!

HAIL ANDRAS!!!!!!

HAIL ASMODEOUS!!!!!!

HAIL BELIAL!!!!!!

HAIL BEEZELBUB!!!!!!

HAIL BAPHOMET!!!!!!

HAIL VOLAC!!!!!!

HAIL SORATH!!!!!! THE FOREVER BURNING BLACKSUN!!!!!!
HAIL KING PAIMON!!!!!!

HAIL LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE!!!!!!

HAIL NERGAL!!!!!!

HAIL THOTH!!!!!!

HAIL GODDESS SEKHMET!!!!!!

HAIL GODDESS BASET!!!!!!

HAIL SOBEK!!!!!!

HEIL HITLER!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!!

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 9:32 PM, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   This is a Succubus. Your Succubus you have know from a past life. Why don't you try talking to Her and getting to know her.

It seems a little odd because when you reincarnate all of your memories are locked inside of you Soul and need to be remembered consciously.

But what does it mean when you end up thinking of another Demon that is not your Incubus or Sucubus? Even if you want to think about your lover Demon, you always end up wishing for another Demon?
Was it on both sides or only because you fell in love with another Demon ?!
There are very stran[/IMG]

On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 12:25 AM, "'diablo.satanas666@...' diablo.satanas666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I agree with discipleofthegods13 this is with out a doubt a succubus Lover seeking you out, in my own experience the best thing to do is to get to know your demoness better.  Be open and ask her whatever is on your mind.  I am sure she will guide you on who she is and how long you have really known each other.  Try setting some time aside at the end of the day before you go to bed.  All demons love sex and she may miss the relationship you two have had in a previous life.  You could also go to Father Satan and or Mother Lilith or both and just open up about your experiencesMother Lilith is the Mother of all succubus (Female Demoness) and she over sees them as well as the incubi (Male Demon)Explain your situation in honest heart and you will get a message from them, just be open to receive it, and always be respectful! A demoness lover is great because they can help you become a better you in so many ways as well as help you with mediation and opening your astral senses!  I remember when I was new my Demoness helped me overcome so many obstacles and challenges especially helping me to learn to get in touch with my more feminine side and understanding the divine feminine and the devine masculine.  I have also learned that these two energies must be in balance, if they are not one can experience many hang ups/Obstacles. Through the grace of the Gods/Goddesses I worked through my obstacles and still am working through many of them but I cannot stress enough how much this experience has helped me as it can help you,  again just be open and you will receive signs.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!! 

HAIL MOTHER LILITH!!!!!!

HAIL AZAZEL!!!!!!

HAIL ABADDON!!!!!!

HAIL ANDRAS!!!!!!

HAIL ASMODEOUS!!!!!!

HAIL BELIAL!!!!!!

HAIL BEEZELBUB!!!!!!

HAIL BAPHOMET!!!!!!

HAIL VOLAC!!!!!!

HAIL SORATH!!!!!! THE FOREVER BURNING BLACKSUN!!!!!!
HAIL KING PAIMON!!!!!!

HAIL LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE!!!!!!

HAIL NERGAL!!!!!!

HAIL THOTH!!!!!!

HAIL GODDESS SEKHMET!!!!!!

HAIL GODDESS BASET!!!!!!

HAIL SOBEK!!!!!!

HEIL HITLER!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!!

This is a Succubus. Your Succubus you have know from a past life. Why don't you try talking to Her and getting to know her.

Depends.  Are you of the type that likes multiple lovers?  Your demonic lover or other lover can be associated with specific gods under the list of the 72 names.  i.e. they may not just be a Succubus/Incubus, but one that comes from under one of the other Gods, meaning they may have a specific type of energy, unless of course you are speaking to that very God.  Because of this, different Gods have different "agendas" and this will help tell you which demon or demoness you are closer to based of the agendas you relate to, because it has to do with being compatible.  This may affect other things on the side like sexual compatibility, because sexuallity not being just of the root chakra, but can be seen in higher forms in the other chakras where the Lifeforce/Sexuallity is affected by other things not normally attributed to sex.  Maybe this might be part of the reason you are attracted so another one.
What do you mean by "on both sides?"
Do you partake of sex with the Incubus and the physical husband at the same time?

On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 2:42 PM, "Tanita Mari anazurick@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

But what does it mean when you end up thinking of another Demon that is not your Incubus or Sucubus? Even if you want to think about your lover Demon, you always end up wishing for another Demon?
Was it on both sides or only because you fell in love with another Demon ?!
There are very stran[/IMG]

Well, it strongly depends on what kind of relationship you two have. Is it open? Is is monogomous?

If it is monogomous then they will get very insulted by you thinking of other Demon's/Demonesses' and it will hurt them.

If it is open then things will be fine. If you are going to be in a relationship with a Demon/Demoness then you should take it very seriously.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back