Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help please!

SatanisEnki

I have a daughter who is likewise in Satanism. She claims to be possessed...and voices telling her she's Jewish yet also that she's not. They tell her outlandish things, too.

Anyway, she summoned Satan as she normally did. To get rid of it...

Each time he "poisoned" it...the entity and it seemed to be a process that would last more than a day.

Each time she seemed to live through it. She could still astral project...

...Now, she thinks she's dying. Every time it happens, she thinks that.

Lord God Satan told us we have no Jewish blood...

...but when she goes through this torment, the voices tell her we do...including her best friend, who they claim is Jewish.

My daughter is the kindest soul, but she hates Jews so much, she accepts death every time. She wants our Lord Satan to be happy...she's more than willing to die for it.

She's told me she always hated Christianity. She renounced Jesus so many times. She was always drawn to Satan. Always.

Now I'm in it. Her friend and I are feeling pain, too....like we're under attack.

My daughter's not perfect, but she always went back to Satan. Satan even called her into Satanism. He's watched over us. Made sure we had plenty of food, even though we're poor. He keeps our electricity on when it's way over due and the electric company threatens to turn off our lights. He's saved her in her suicide attempts, even put her soul back into her body after one attempt was successful. He's saved us both many times, watched over us throughout our lives.

My daughter says she's seen Satan since an infant.

Ever since she got a DNA test, she has so much doubt about who she is.

She gets tortured with images, especially images of burning or hurting the Gods...and also them hurting her or faces mocking and laughing.

The gods tell her she's not jewish...but other voices say she is...including the one who tries to weeze out the words through her. It won't tell its true identity...twisting his or her answers...but it says its a demon.

I just don't know what to think. This has happened four times to her in 9 years.

It tries to get her to renounce Satan...

...it says that not all jews are bad.

My daughter is convinced she's evil.

Her love for Satan is so strong, though.

She...wants him to destroy her.

What do I do? What advice can you give me? Help! My daughter's life is at stake!

Hail Satan!

First of all act like an actual father. Are you seriously listening to every whim of your own child? Your child is only having self doubts and possibly minor panic attacks, or conflicting beliefs. It's more than likely, not even "Entities" causing this.

You are furthering a sorry condition by listening to that, by your lack of control. Does the JoS website mention any of this?

Ever since she got a DNA test, she has so much doubt about who she is.

Your daughter appears to be mentally unstable and unwell. Stop blaming Demons over this or the general situation. She has to accept it too and get herself to meditate.

If the pictures that you doxxed were your own daughter [Which would make me assume you are nothing but a cheap troll], tell her to start losing weight and having a healthier lifestyle, because being in a terrible shape and allowing mental issues to go rampant, will get someone in all the situations you describe. That isn't "Magical", nor "Otherworldly" entities.

This is called bad mental and physical health. And it can be corrected with meditation, proper diet, and actually applying the things the JoS really promotes in contrast to strange theories that your daughter appears to be making up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back