Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help please

damballa33

I am having disturbances during meditation, the problem is that i need to get my woman back to me and this thought is interfering with my meditation. I do not want to be egoistic but is there a way to pray our Lord Satan so that I solve such problem and get back to normal meditation.

Thanks
Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Its not about praying its about changing your life through satanic magic.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help please
Sent: Tue, Jun 26, 2012 10:45:48 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I am having disturbances during meditation, the problem is that i need to get my woman back to me and this thought is interfering with my meditation. I do not want to be egoistic but is there a way to pray our Lord Satan so that I solve such problem and get back to normal meditation.

Thanks
Hail Satan

[/TD]

No. Completely forget about her and tune that thought out, it's really simple. Convince yourself that this is impossible and move on. In fact it's an important skill to learn, to be able to tune those thoughts out and make your mind like a laser. Satan doesn't grant instant selfish material wishes, nor do we "pray" for selfish purposes on some random petty material issue we have. We normally solve those things on our own without depending on Satan. Some things are also best ignored.

All your posts make me ask you "why are you here"? You seem to want nothing but instant fulfilling of whatever petty issues you have, and which is not what the main point in SS is. It's about empowering your soul and learning the truth, that's what you should be interested first and foremost in order to be a SS. If you only care for those petty things this is not for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damballa33" <damballa33@... wrote:

I am having disturbances during meditation, the problem is that i need to get my woman back to me and this thought is interfering with my meditation. I do not want to be egoistic but is there a way to pray our Lord Satan so that I solve such problem and get back to normal meditation.

Thanks
Hail Satan

Whenever I have a problem with meditation i usually ask thoth for help. Dont know why lol, but it helps. OR Enki. Good Luck
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damballa33" <damballa33@... wrote:

Thanks
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back