Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help please

uchance92

i am new to Satanism had i haven't made the commitment to Satan yet because i am having a hard life and I'm not doing good in it like i have no job or schooling because i was in a bad place and got locked up when i was younger and i have never believed in the bible it never made any sense to me and i just had an urge to look up Satan and found Joy of Satan and everything made sense to me my eyes was open and i was so happy and i read on it everyday learning more about it something finally makes sense and i would love to make the commitment but i have a girl friend who believes in the false judeo/Christian bible god but she doesn't go to church or read the bible and i have been inching little by little and talking to her about it and been exposing her to the christian lies and how its stolen and all that but i haven't told her about spiritual Satanism yet im going to have her read about it and see if she will come to the left hand path (<< if i said this correctly and if not im sorry im pretty sure its says hand but maybe it said side) but if she wont im going to have to leave her but anyways im am true at heart and i truly want to make the commitment to out Father Satan but i don't want to make the commitment and have our Father Satan be upset with me for being with a idolater witch i think it says is not allowed to coincide with idolaters but she don't read the bible she barely knows it i think she just has nothing to believe in and once i expose her to spiritual Satanism she will be with us and she get a little upset when i say its stolen and lies but i haven't let her read the site yet and she thinks power meditation is weird but she just don't understand and im probably going to have to leave her but i been with for years and i don't want her to be with out spiritual Satanism i want her to be able to cleanse and save her soul and i don't want her to be a slaved from the horrible Jews and i want her to fight with us but my question is can i make the commitment to our Father Satan while im with her?

cause i don't and cant just give up on her i want her on the left hand path not brain washed on the right hand path i think if i show her the site and talk to her more she will come but my question is can i make the commitment while I'm with her? or should i wait and see if i can get her to the left hand path before i preform the ritual? cause Ive been ready to preform it but don't know if it would offend our Father Satan and have him be angry with me for preforming the ritual while with her so should i wait? to see if i can get her to see the truth? or can i still preform it and still be with her and be trying to get her on the left hand path to the truth and to save her soul please help me

oh im so happy to hear abotu you! in order for your life to be bettr. do th deication ritual. father will not be mad. he is very understanding. besides we all ahv love ones who are xian so it is all understandable. but do the dedication ritual and do the meditations. welom to the family you have made the most beautiful important life changing choice ave satanas
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:29:47 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help please

i am new to Satanism had i haven't made the commitment to Satan yet because i am having a hard life and I'm not doing good in it like i have no job or schooling because i was in a bad place and got locked up when i was younger and i have never believed in the bible it never made any sense to me and i just had an urge to look up Satan and found Joy of Satan and everything made sense to me my eyes was open and i was so happy and i read on it everyday learning more about it something finally makes sense and i would love to make the commitment but i have a girl friend who believes in the false judeo/Christian bible god but she doesn't go to church or read the bible and i have been inching little by little and talking to her about it and been exposing her to the christian lies and how its stolen and all that but i haven't told her about spiritual Satanism yet im going to have her read about it and see if she will come to the left hand path (<< if i said this correctly and if not im sorry im pretty sure its says hand but maybe it said side) but if she wont im going to have to leave her but anyways im am true at heart and i truly want to make the commitment to out Father Satan but i don't want to make the commitment and have our Father Satan be upset with me for being with a idolater witch i think it says is not allowed to coincide with idolaters but she don't read the bible she barely knows it i think she just has nothing to believe in and once i expose her to spiritual Satanism she will be with us and she get a little upset when i say its stolen and lies but i haven't let her read the site yet and she thinks power meditation is weird but she just don't understand and im probably going to have to leave her but i been with for years and i don't want her to be with out spiritual Satanism i want her to be able to cleanse and save her soul and i don't want her to be a slaved from the horrible Jews and i want her to fight with us but my question is can i make the commitment to our Father Satan while im with her?

cause i don't and cant just give up on her i want her on the left hand path not brain washed on the right hand path i think if i show her the site and talk to her more she will come but my question is can i make the commitment while I'm with her? or should i wait and see if i can get her to the left hand path before i preform the ritual? cause Ive been ready to preform it but don't know if it would offend our Father Satan and have him be angry with me for preforming the ritual while with her so should i wait? to see if i can get her to see the truth? or can i still preform it and still be with her and be trying to get her on the left hand path to the truth and to save her soul please help me

you sound a bit like me before I dedicated, about 3 weeks ago... Personally, the things you are feeling, like being unsure, and thinking satan will be mad with you... No, this is due to you being brainwashed your whole life to feel bad bro... Keep your chin up, be proud, Dedicate, do not push Satanism on your girlfriend, she will notice the changes in you, and she will have experiences that coincide with yours after you dedicate becuase your astral bodies intermingle on a daily basis...

She will most likely have many many dreams and or nightmares, as will you most likely, and you both may start seeing things... Do not be afraid, They want you to be afraid and scared of Satan, When you conquer this, you will feel much better...

You most likely will not have to leave your girlfriend, Just Relax Ok?

Do what you need to do for yourself, she will see the changes in you and naturally be pulled towards your good "Vibes", there is no need to keep the truth from her, Tell her you are of Satan, If she freaks out on you, Stay calm, Stay Calm, if she does not want to open her eyes and give you a chance to explain yourself then she is not worth it, if she really loves you she will be concerned, and that is when you ease her concerns WITH THE TRUTH!!!

You have absolutely nothing to worry about, Trust in Father Satan and Stay Calm.

P.S. Read the website in FULL, especially the Sermons by Maxine!!, this will help you when telling her about Satan, Just remember not to push, let her ask the questions, and you answer them the best you can and even use reference... If she starts blocking and not wanting to read anything or listen to you in FULL, then she is scared, give her time, Do not preach, just go about your daily going's on, and she will come to you...

Hope this helps Brother.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "uchance92" <uchance92@... wrote:

Whew, no wonder my GD had me wake up at 3 am. Must have wanted me to read this. Well, from the looks of it, you should have her read it, and try to be innocent and understanding about your situation as well as hers. If you feel the need to leave her if she is not with you on the Left Hand Path or is not willing to travel down our road, then you should follow what your heart says. Father Satan is understanding from what I have experienced as long as what you do and say is all in good intention and understanding as well. You should have her read the JOS site if you feel it nessicary, and when you feel more comfortable with everything, do the dedication ritual as soon as possible. I pray all works well for you.

AVE SATANAS!!!
AVE MEPHISTOPHILIS!!!
AVE DI INFERI!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, March 16, 2011 9:30:35 AM

<td val[/IMG]My wife is a lot like the way describe your girlfriend.Although she has a very free minded,and doesn't judge anyone,or tell them what to believe,she at this point is not comfortable her self making Satan her God.And I know its hard to understand,but she  constantly encourages me in my beliefs,and even in my Yoga and power meditations.I said all that to say this.Live your life for Satan,and let her live her life the way she wants.If she is anything like my wife,she will see what Father Satan does in both of your lives,and one day maybe she too will come to Satan willingly.For she can not come any other way.We have learned not to judge each other,and it works for us.Do the dedication to Father,and know too that you dedication to him,blesses her too.Maxine has even said that when we are committed to Satan,He not only protects us,but even our loved ones that are without at this point.In my morning prayer to Him,I ask Him for this,and trust that He does it,because He IS TRUSTWORTHY.Good luck to both of you.
Hail Satan!

--- On Wed, 3/16/11, uchance92 <uchance92@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 2:30 PM

[/TD]

hi.!!
i just want to get tips on how to concentrate....!!!
i have this problem... of daydreaming!! it has got its advantages and disadvantages...!! but recently(for abt a year) its just getting the heck out of me...!! i rarely remain in present, either i am in the past, thinking abt the strategies used in the wars that took place centuries ago, or i am i the future, thinking abt how the life is going to be.!! as i said, i rarely remain in present. its as if the present doesnt bother me..!!!
all i am asking is for some tips on getting me to concentrate in the present so that i can do my power meditations regularly...!!

hail father satan!
hail the gods of duat!

It's very simple actually, whenever your mind wanders bring it back. Continue bringing it back until your mind gets used to it and stops wandering. And don't worry or despair if you mind wanders again, just bring it back again and accept it as a normal thing. But just do the whole thing in a relaxed way, I mean don't worry or do it violently and forcefully, because it strains your mind more instead of relaxing it.

That's how you train your mind.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lefthandedpath" <drones91@... wrote:

hi.!!
i have this problem... of daydreaming!! it has got its advantages and disadvantages...!! but recently(for abt a year) its just getting the heck out of me...!! i rarely remain in present, either i am in the past, thinking abt the strategies used in the wars that took place centuries ago, or i am i the future, thinking abt how the life is going to be.!! as i said, i rarely remain in present. its as if the present doesnt bother me..!!!
all i am asking is for some tips on getting me to concentrate in the present so that i can do my power meditations regularly...!!

hail father satan!
hail the gods of duat!

It also helps if you make a mental note when your mind is wandering. When you catch yourself daydreaming or your mind wandering to something else then say to yourself mentally "daydreaming" or "wandering". This comes from buddhist vipassana meditation, I learned it when I practiced it but although buddhism is bullshit this tip is very useful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

It's very simple actually, whenever your mind wanders bring it back. Continue bringing it back until your mind gets used to it and stops wandering. And don't worry or despair if you mind wanders again, just bring it back again and accept it as a normal thing. But just do the whole thing in a relaxed way, I mean don't worry or do it violently and forcefully, because it strains your mind more instead of relaxing it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lefthandedpath" <drones91@ wrote:

hi.!!

hail father satan!
hail the gods of duat!

I also have alotta trouble focusing. I don't recall exactly where I read this, but imagine or visualise each thought as a candle burning, stand behind each one as they come up and blow it out. The goal is to get the "room in your mind" completely dark. Using breathing exercises are great too, so try combining the two. Breath in each thought deeply then let the air out in a relaxed way, not forced, but not slow, while blowing the candle out.
HS!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "diznit26" <diznit26@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 11:16:23 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: help please
  It also helps if you make a mental note when your mind is wandering. When you catch yourself daydreaming or your mind wandering to something else then say to yourself mentally "daydreaming" or "wandering". This comes from buddhist vipassana meditation, I learned it when I practiced it but although buddhism is bullshit this tip is very useful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lefthandedpath" <drones91@ wrote:

hi.!!

hail father satan!
hail the gods of duat!

You read that in the hexagradior which is as a PDF in the files here. That's where it mentions this technique with the candle visualization. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

I also have alotta trouble focusing. I don't recall exactly where I read this, but imagine or visualise each thought as a candle burning, stand behind each one as they come up and blow it out. The goal is to get the "room in your mind" completely dark. Using breathing exercises are great too, so try combining the two. Breath in each thought deeply then let the air out in a relaxed way, not forced, but not slow, while blowing the candle out.
HS!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 11:16:23
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: help please

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

hi.!!

hail father satan!
hail the gods of duat!

Was diagnosed with chrones disease approximately 20 years ago and until last week it was controlled both with meditations and medication

well recently it became quiet active now to the stage i cant eat most foods have constant pain bloating and diahrea

my question is how do i adjust mediatations so that im not in agony doing them and also to help heal myself any guidance greatly appreciated

thankyou your sister in Satan
Hail Satan Hail Enki

Learn not just to empower and affect the chakras ruling the afflicted organ,but to the organ as well.Learn to direct and accumulate the energy in the physical and etherial organ.Heal the different aspects of ur being,find the root cause of the disease and destroy it. On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 7:52 PM PST Mary-anne wrote: Was diagnosed with chrones disease approximately 20 years ago and until last week it was controlled both with meditations and medication well recently it became quiet active now to the stage i cant eat most foods have constant pain bloating and diahrea my question is how do i adjust mediatations so that im not in agony doing them and also to help heal myself any guidance greatly appreciated thankyou your sister in Satan Hail Satan Hail Enki

i have two male cats from the same litter so they're brothers. they have never been seperated. last night my cat fell into an open washer that i had started. the washer pulled him to the bottom so when i pulled him out he was lifeless so i gave him cpr and brought him back while at the same time trying to heal him i asked farther lucifer please dont let him die. the point is now my cat made it and is getting better but now his brother is being very mean and aggressive towards him, what gives? someone please give me some feed back.

omg so sry to hear about your cat :( but who knows maybe there is another force or energy within the cat that its brother doesn't recognize. hmm that is interesting. I am just happy yor cat Is better. cats are BEAUTIFUL.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 1:04 AM EDT purevol22 wrote:

i have two male cats from the same litter so they're brothers. they have never been seperated. last night my cat fell into an open washer that i had started. the washer pulled him to the bottom so when i pulled him out he was lifeless so i gave him cpr and brought him back while at the same time trying to heal him i asked farther lucifer please dont let him die. the point is now my cat made it and is getting better but now his brother is being very mean and aggressive towards him, what gives? someone please give me some feed back.

WTF? That must have been scary :( I wouldn't think to much of it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purevol22" <purevol22@... wrote:

thats what i was thinking
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

omg so sry to hear about your cat :( but who knows maybe there is another force or energy within the cat that its brother doesn't recognize. hmm that is interesting. I am just happy yor cat Is better. cats are BEAUTIFUL.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 1:04 AM EDT purevol22 wrote:

greetings fellow Satanist,
i have a few questions about the dedication. finally i am prepared and i am waiting to do the ritual as soon as i could a chance. but i am confused at a few parts so i need some help:

1. where am i supposed to sign my name with blood? is it after the prayer or is it in between the prayer where it says "I (state your name)"?

2. i want to write the whole prayer with blood, is it okay?

3. it is never mentioned about the color of the paper. what color should i choose? some ritual requires parchment paper, some says black paper?

4. is it true Father Satan will keep his hands over me after i do the dedication? i also read somewhere that those people who did the dedication finds it alot more easier to do meditation than earlier. is it true?

i really apologize as i am thinking too much about the situation but i need to do it perfectly cause it matters alot with your life, i just don't want to mess up.

1. You sign after the prayer. 
2. I guess it's ok but probably a bad idea. Do you have any idea how much blood you would need to write the whole prayer? Wouldn't surprise me if you ended up passing out before you finished.
3. The colour or type of paper is not important. 
4. Father Satan does help us out and protect us once we are dedicated. However, in time we are expected to be able to use our own power to get what we want from life. 
Hail Satan 

Sent from my iPod
On 11/07/2012, at 1:00 AM, "danialwinter" <danialwinter@... wrote:
i have a few questions about the dedication. finally i am prepared and i am waiting to do the ritual as soon as i could a chance. but i am confused at a few parts so i need some help:

1. where am i supposed to sign my name with blood? is it after the prayer or is it in between the prayer where it says "I (state your name)"?

3. it is never mentioned about the color of the paper. what color should i choose? some ritual requires parchment paper, some says black paper?

4. is it true Father Satan will keep his hands over me after i do the dedication? i also read somewhere that those people who did the dedication finds it alot more easier to do meditation than earlier. is it true?

i really apologize as i am thinking too much about the situation but i need to do it perfectly cause it matters alot with your life, i just don't want to mess up.

1-Before reading the the prayer and is in the paper, where else?
As it says Take the needle, prick the index finger of your left hand, squeeze some blood out. Sign your name in blood. Recite the prayer either aloud or in your head

2-Yes, but why would you if you do not have to?
3-I think any color of paper, The JOS does not say any specific color. White is just fine.
4-The Gods and Satan, they protect you after you are a dedicated Spiritual Satanist. Also recommend on doing your own protection as well as this is not 24/7. And i am not sure about the meditation thing.

--- In [email protected], "danialwinter" <danialwinter@... wrote:

Hey, you don't have to do it "perfectly". As long as you mean it it's ok. And whenever you are ready for the ritual, do it without expectations.

Anyway, to answer your questions:

1. Imagine you have an document you have to sign, where would you put your signature, at the part of the text where you make a request or at the end of the page? At the end most certainly.

2. If you have so much blood to write the entire prayer and you want it, just do it. Just don't expect an extra bonus from Satan for doing this, because I think that's why you want to do this.

3. When there's no mention about something, it means that detail is not relevant, you can use whatever you have.

4. What do you mean he "keeps his hands"? Well, you do have protection from dangerous enemy attacks, but don't think that Satan is madly in love with you after doing the dedication and he'll contact you immediately, he'll babysit you even in any minor things you have visit you every day and things like that. Satan wants us to use our powers and not depend on him. And no meditation doesn't become easier. The dedication ritual has no effect on how spiritually open you are.

The dedication is like an initiation ceremony, your official initiation to SS. Have you ever seen initiation rituals of various occult orders? Just like initiation rituals, the dedication is done to affirm that you're beginning this path and ready to receive knowledge and progress. One who is initiated in any occult order but does nothing else is the same as being an outsider. You mostly progress with your everyday practices. For one, to experience things you need to open your astral senses and to do power meditation every day, and you still need to build a relationship with him by doing rituals. The dedication is NOT all you need to do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "danialwinter" <danialwinter@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]First of all writing the whole prayer in blood is not only not necessary,but not even practical. Just a small amount of blood is to show your alliance to Satan.Just do it as best you can,according to the info on the main site.Good luck and know you are making the most important decision you will ever make.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 7/10/12, danialwinter <danialwinter@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 3:00 PM

[/TD]

pls understand that in Satanism we are lead telepathicaly and alot of wisdom is required. set ur priorities right. sober up. there is no lazines in Satanism and u have to study alot to become a god head. im telling u this because those are simple steps writen in ythe website n all u need to do is to read and understand. Father Satan created us all in a unique way so u r special in ur own way. Praise be to Father Satan and all the Gods/Dessess of Hell. May you welcome us.
On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 9:08 AM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

First of all writing the whole prayer in blood is not only not necessary,but not even practical. Just a small amount of blood is to show your alliance to Satan.Just do it as best you can,according to the info on the main site.Good luck and know you are making the most important decision you will ever make.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Tue, 7/10/12, danialwinter <danialwinter@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 3:00 PM

thank you everyone for your replies i think i got it now.

by the way no i don't want a bonus for writing the whole prayer in blood lol. i think it was just a part of confirming myself that i did everything perfectly alright.

and by "keeping his hands" i mean that just to know he is there, just to feel his presence. in every other religion no matter how much you pray how much you sacrifice nobody would ever answer your calls like nobody is there at all but still they keep doing their fake prayers and i have heard some people slaughter animals just to make sure their so called lords would show some miracles.
i just want to have this feeling that Father is actually there above all of his who is watching us and will be there to guide us when a few are lost. i don't want him to stay beside me all the time cause i know that would be inadequate.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Hey, you don't have to do it "perfectly". As long as you mean it it's ok. And whenever you are ready for the ritual, do it without expectations.

Anyway, to answer your questions:

1. Imagine you have an document you have to sign, where would you put your signature, at the part of the text where you make a request or at the end of the page? At the end most certainly.

2. If you have so much blood to write the entire prayer and you want it, just do it. Just don't expect an extra bonus from Satan for doing this, because I think that's why you want to do this.

3. When there's no mention about something, it means that detail is not relevant, you can use whatever you have.

4. What do you mean he "keeps his hands"? Well, you do have protection from dangerous enemy attacks, but don't think that Satan is madly in love with you after doing the dedication and he'll contact you immediately, he'll babysit you even in any minor things you have visit you every day and things like that. Satan wants us to use our powers and not depend on him. And no meditation doesn't become easier. The dedication ritual has no effect on how spiritually open you are.

The dedication is like an initiation ceremony, your official initiation to SS. Have you ever seen initiation rituals of various occult orders? Just like initiation rituals, the dedication is done to affirm that you're beginning this path and ready to receive knowledge and progress. One who is initiated in any occult order but does nothing else is the same as being an outsider. You mostly progress with your everyday practices. For one, to experience things you need to open your astral senses and to do power meditation every day, and you still need to build a relationship with him by doing rituals. The dedication is NOT all you need to do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "danialwinter" <danialwinter@ wrote:

wat i did was cut my finger with knife, and quite a lot of blood came out, os i just wrote my Full name in blood with my finger. im sure i could've wrote the whole thing in blood, but i had already written it in Pen. but it hurt, i still have scar on my finger.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

1. You sign after the prayer.

2. I guess it's ok but probably a bad idea. Do you have any idea how much blood you would need to write the whole prayer? Wouldn't surprise me if you ended up passing out before you finished.

3. The colour or type of paper is not important.

4. Father Satan does help us out and protect us once we are dedicated. However, in time we are expected to be able to use our own power to get what we want from life.

Hail Satan

Sent from my iPod

On 11/07/2012, at 1:00 AM, "danialwinter" <danialwinter@... wrote:

hey, i was wondering if i could get some help on a few questions i was confused about. first, do i need to write the prayer for my dedication in my blood or just my name? or write out the prayer in ink pen/pencil and sign my name with my blood above it? second, i know i want to meditate after my dedication is over, this is what im most confused about. i dont understand what to do even though ive read JOS many times, i know what it is and why im doing it and even what to watch out for but i dont understand how to acutally do it( what is it i need to do during it). what kind of meditation do i need to after my dedication, how do i align my chakra? i realize i have alot to learn and thats why i came here to ask questions b4 i do anything. i would really appreciate a sincere answer.

Okay, first of all, hey. :)You will write the prayer in ink and just sign your name in blood. I remember what I had done is after doing a small cut at my left index finger, I used the blood along with the pen in order to write my name.As for meditating after/throughout your dedication ritual... Well, there are many kind of meditations you could do. You could do "void meditation" in which you just stand quiet, still and relax your mind; having no thoughts whatsoever. But you could also just talk to Satan. Talk to Him if there are things that you'd like to say to Him. As for aligning your chakras, I think it's pretty self-explanatory in the site? I don't know if this will be of any help but: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm38z0 ... 58wEzPDliQ There are some videos there that might give you an idea of how to visualize energy etc.

Στις 1:37 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "gjacinto93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

hey, i was wondering if i could get some help on a few questions i was confused about. first, do i need to write the prayer for my dedication in my blood or just my name? or write out the prayer in ink pen/pencil and sign my name with my blood above it? second, i know i want to meditate after my dedication is over, this is what im most confused about. i dont understand what to do even though ive read JOS many times, i know what it is and why im doing it and even what to watch out for but i dont understand how to acutally do it( what is it i need to do during it). what kind of meditation do i need to after my dedication, how do i align my chakra? i realize i have alot to learn and thats why i came here to ask questions b4 i do anything. i would really appreciate a sincere answer.

I would suggest you simply help her convert her left hand path to the right hand path and let SATAN take care of the rest......this all the help you would require in my humble opinion....

As much as this might hurt, you have to focus on you. In the dedication ritual, you have to be fully prepared, and it sounds like you are having trouble. In the end, you have to decide your own path. In spiritual satanism, is it as much a path of unity with fellow spiritual satanists, as it is with your own personal path, and your relationship with Father Satan. My personal advice from here is: DO NOT TELL her you did it. I would really try to restrict what you allow out. You also have to let her think about it, and decide for herself. Father Satan STRONGLY promotes individuality, and personal choice.

Ok. So, for the dedication ritual, you just need to write the prayer in pen/pencil** and THEN, sign your name in your blood. I am sure you know that blood is used because it contains our own spiritual and genetic signature, which is very unique. 
Now, after you dedicate, you should start off with simple Meditations, such as Void and Foundation Meditations, and at the same time, start off opening your Chakras. Use your intuition on this, as your mind and Soul know. Ask Father Satan for guidance, and He will guide you.
When you start, I advise you to be extremely patient. As with EVERYTHING new one starts, it is difficult at the start. But trust me, as you continue to advance your Soul, and reap the seeds you sow of your work, you will be very satisfied. A lot of us have done extraordinary things, with OUR OWN powers as Father Satan intended, that greatly helped our lives. 
Good Luck!

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 16 Sep 2014, at 21:47, "gjacinto93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Study Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity. Satan and our Guardian Demon(s) are our Mentors, Guides and Teachers. There are no mediators in Satanism.

On Thursday, October 15, 2015 11:23 AM, "wislyholman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

am a new person in this group and i want some one to help me as my guide pls

Good evening all
I know this might sound stupid but i really need to understand please whats is the diference between JOS and what we believe and what is called curch of lucifer by this i mean my ex has gone into this church of lucifer and now he us even more pshycotic than before.
He was very abusive and almost killed me put me in hospital for 9 weeks and got away with it as our goverment doesnt see it as wrong i got a chance and left but now he is putting up the most horrible death threats saying it all in the name Lucifer he is putting out curses he actually said publicly that I would meet my maker as he would offer my blood and soul to Lucifer as Lucifer promised him that I would be tortured in the worst way.
He is stalking me and I'm not sure what to do I know Lord Satan won't let him do this I trust in that but I'm scared of what he might do and I just really really want to understand I don't know what to do anymore.

Any advice would be really appreciated.
Thank you all

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back