Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help on Hatha yoga

xsatanson666

Good day guys, please I'm at the point of hatha yoga routine in the 40 day program of Hp hooded cobra, but I have a problem. I live in my family house currently and my siblings are always home, i have hardly any privacy most times. So it will be hard to start doing the yoga, especially Nam and repeating 108 times etc without getting caught unlike the previous meditation I could easily do without them getting suspicious as I have a recorded at home here of using charms in the past lol lol lol and I'm not even fully settled doing meditation most times.

So please is there any other meditation I can use to replace the hatha yoga routine that is still powerful for now so I don't stop meditation?

NC.
I will be moving out of the house soon though.

I think you may be referring to the Sat Nam in kundalini yoga but correct me if I am wrong. Anywho I have dealt with and am currently dealing with the same issue. In my experience the yoga is still effective and powerful without the chant. What's important is you feel the energy ascend your spine

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 28, 2016, at 3:25 AM, xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Good day guys, please I'm at the point of hatha yoga routine in the 40 day program of Hp hooded cobra, but I have a problem. I live in my family house currently and my siblings are always home, i have hardly any privacy most times. So it will be hard to start doing the yoga, especially Nam and repeating 108 times etc without getting caught unlike the previous meditation I could easily do without them getting suspicious as I have a recorded at home here of using charms in the past lol lol lol and I'm not even fully settled doing meditation most times.

So please is there any other meditation I can use to replace the hatha yoga routine that is still powerful for now so I don't stop meditation?

NC.
I will be moving out of the house soon though.

Never mind about the hatha yoga guys I mistaked it with kundalini yoga.  I can easily do the hatha! My bad. But hey guys the kundalini yoga is really hard man!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back