Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help on cleaning

Anubis Rising

First does Saulo or Saulu work like Surya does to clean?

Also, I keep trying and failing at consistency with meditation. I'm trying to just clean the aura for now. How many reps should I do 20,50,100,216?

I just can't seem to keep the shit going. I think oh what about a different chant or rep amount.

I know it seems simple. But I really need help.

Start low, and once you can do whatever amount consitently, then up the pace a bit and find consistency again on that new pace. Rinse and repeat until you are at where you want to be.

Sig rune is solar related, but it's primary function is disclipline and overcoming obstacles. You probably should use it daily. And void meditation aswell. Gotta build those habits... For cleaning, use raum or aum surya.

Anubis Rising said:
First does Saulo or Saulu work like Surya does to clean?

Also, I keep trying and failing at consistency with meditation. I'm trying to just clean the aura for now. How many reps should I do 20,50,100,216?

I just can't seem to keep the shit going. I think oh what about a different chant or rep amount.

I know it seems simple. But I really need help.

When you clean yourself go outside and sit in the sun, best feeling ever.
Trust me!

Also using the sun is very powerful and easier than to "lit" your soul ablaze on your own.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back