Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help! Need answers.

They (what ever is here, I'm thinking angels or thought forms) are trying to convince me that I'm jewish, and it's really getting to me... I feel so lost and hopeless, please... is there anyway one can know for sure? Is there anyone out there that can tell if one is jewish by the way they look? I can post a picture of myself or I can send a picture through e-mail or instant messenger... I really need help, and I'm desperate to find answers, it is tearing me apart.
Hail Satan.

did you dedicate?

if you did, thats all the proof that you need that your not jewish - so say other memebers on this forum anyway if i remember correctly

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 2:27 PM, <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  They (what ever is here, I'm thinking angels or thought forms) are trying to convince me that I'm jewish, and it's really getting to me... I feel so lost and hopeless, please... is there anyway one can know for sure? Is there anyone out there that can tell if one is jewish by the way they look? I can post a picture of myself or I can send a picture through e-mail or instant messenger... I really need help, and I'm desperate to find answers, it is tearing me apart.
Hail Satan.

I did dedicate, but I was stupid, because I dedicated 4 different times in my life... I didn't know you should only dedicate once, but I was new and dumb... oh man... I feel worried. :(

Satan does not require perfection from his chosen ones - getting mad at somebody for making mistakes out of simple ignorance is something the XTIAN GOD does...did you do the dedication and mean it? its the INTENTION that counts...and that you did it multiple times shows you were serious about that - father will understand :)

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 2:32 PM, <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  I did dedicate, but I was stupid, because I dedicated 4 different times in my life... I didn't know you should only dedicate once, but I was new and dumb... oh man... I feel worried. :(

Yes, I meant it, with all my heart at the time... but even now, typing that it feels like (they) are putting doubt in me. I know I meant it. It was like 5 years ago, but right now... I'm just feeling so lost it's not even funny... I just want to know if I'm a dirty fucking jew or not. :( How can someone tell? Can anyone? Like I said... I can post a pic, is there anyone on here that is able to tell by the way one looks?

i can...i read the JOS manual for identifying a jew...if you would feel comfortable sending me a picture of yourself, you may, but by all means dont if it makes you uncomfortable. 

That said, i really think you should relax...its not uncommon for angels to attack people like this, and furthermore the mere fact that you are so concerned about it and willing to submit to testing is proof i think that you are not a jew. recall that, as HP Maxine et al have explained, there is a jewish soul as well as a jewish body, which always go hand in hand. if you had a jewish consciousness you would be drawn to jewish things, which you do not appear to be.

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 2:48 PM, <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  Yes, I meant it, with all my heart at the time... but even now, typing that it feels like (they) are putting doubt in me. I know I meant it. It was like 5 years ago, but right now... I'm just feeling so lost it's not even funny... I just want to know if I'm a dirty fucking jew or not. :( How can someone tell? Can anyone? Like I said... I can post a pic, is there anyone on here that is able to tell by the way one looks?

i cant find it right now on the JoS site but here is a link from another site that carries the exact same text
http://servv89pn0aj.sn.sourcedns.com/~g ... Part_1.pdf
http://servv89pn0aj.sn.sourcedns.com/~g ... Part_2.pdf

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 3:03 PM, <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  Where is this manual I can read? https://www.facebook.com/SonOfEnki My facebook page, got quite a few pictures of myself. If someone curses me, I don't care, I just want answers.

Damn... I looked through those links you posted, it wasn't much help... I did post my facebook page, anyway you can tell by the way I look? I got quite a few pictures there.

i know i know, i see it...Satan as my witness I'm just not seeing it...i stared really hard at your picture and could not find any jewish features...in the documents i sent you it says anyone who has jewish blood will have at least 2 features...i can barely find one...

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 3:33 PM, <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  Damn... I looked through those links you posted, it wasn't much help... I did post my facebook page, anyway you can tell by the way I look? I got quite a few pictures there.

Oh thank Father Satan and the Gods of Duat, I have faith you are right... but as I was scrolling through the last link you posted http://servv89pn0aj.sn.sourcedns.com/~g ... Part_2.pdf I noticed I shared a jewish psychological problem, which is obsessive compulsive disorder... also, I have asperger's syndrome (a form of autism) where I do lack emotions and feelings towards others... but not completely. I do love my family (and those closest to me) very much... Are  these anything to be worried about?

only thing i can think of is that your forehead is somewhat high, and thats a maybe, but it just so happens that i saw a video with a known italian gentile who had the exact same feature...i also came back from germany recently where they all have foreheads like that, gentile or not...its probably annunaki genes, not jewish ones :)

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:
i know i know, i see it...Satan as my witness I'm just not seeing it...i stared really hard at your picture and could not find any jewish features...in the documents i sent you it says anyone who has jewish blood will have at least 2 features...i can barely find one...

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 3:33 PM, <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Attachments :
<ol>annunaki!.txt</ol>1) Well...i have OCD too, incidentally. I dont think that in and of itself is an indicator. I know of a lot of gentiles that have OCD, aspergers etc...i would only get concerned if you other jew-esque behavioral issues with it...for example calloused disregard for animals, proneness to emotional fits, pathological lying, etc...this is one of those things where just one trait alone isnt cause for concern, and like i said earlier you lack any jewish facial characteristics, so...i wouldnt worry a whole lot about it...

2) as for Annunaki genes - i have some info from OUTSIDE JoS..I know that there ARE naturally psychic people out there whose abilites may be annunaki-related. (The massive frauds attributed to psychics is a jewish psy-op whereby they manufacture the problem and then intentionally "expose" it to discredit everyone in a particular catagory.)

Also...I have heard of Rh-negative blood being connected to the annunaki, and also i know that as much as 97% percent of our DNA is currently inactive. Additionally i have attached a document to this email that i had on a desktop that i obtained from an alternative media outlet once upon a time...it rather convincingly connects the annunaki to the white race which no doubt explains the Nazi stories of the original "aryans" who came to earth and intermingled with humans

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 3:46 PM, <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  I heard of these annunaki genes... I wonder what they are... very interesting to say the least, you got anymore info on that?

A lot of Native Americans here in South Dakota are very abusive towards animals... and when I say abusive, I mean abusive... pretty bad. I know quite a few who killed many cats and dogs, which is nothing I'm proud of saying... and I hate to say myself, but it feels like I must come out of the closest on this one, because I too have killed some animals in the past (before I became a Satanist, when I was still a xian...) and I feel guilt about it till this day, but as far as animal killings go, like dogs and cats, a lot of people do it here in South Dakota... which I hate, but when I came to Satan and made that dedication 5 years ago, I can barely kill an ant without feeling bad, I'd never hurt an animal let alone become the monster I use to be... When I was doing things like that in that time of my life, I was severely depressed and I hated myself with a passion and I had this mentality going on that if I suffer, than other's must suffer with me type of deal... I don't got that now, well if I still do... it's not nearly as bad as it use to be. I grew up with material wealth, but my life was always filled with pain and misery, even growing up in school I had very little friends, got picked on... and I never quite fitted in, I think due to the autism anyways... but as far as mental issues go... I do go through problems like jealousy, hatred for those I feel that have it better than I do, and most of all... hatred for xians and their fucking angel garbage. I think I can say this with confidence, but I hate them and their religion with all my heart, which is wrong... I shouldn't hate xians, just their religion and their angels, but sometimes I have a hard time determining which ones I hate more, and I don't know if I have a proneness to emotional fits or not... I guess I sometimes do go through occasional mood swings. As far as my race goes, I'm half Native American and half White (German), my ancestors were German immigrants from Russia... as far as I'm told by my family, I also asked them if I had any jew blood in me, but they swear up and down I don't... for all I know they could be lying to me. They know I'm a Satanist.

If "angels" are the problem why not take care of cleaning your area and establishing an aura of protection? I have experienced this type of attack before. Believing me I was a Jew and all sorts of none-sense. Posting a picture online I would not advice. Anyone can say to be anything behind a screen. 

If youve gotten positive signs from our Gods then youre not a jew.

------------------------------
On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 2:27 PM PST richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

No, never post any pictures of yourself on any of the groups or the forum. This is very dangerous and should be taken seriously.

So how can you tell? You will just know. And yes, the enemy wants you to think that you are, they have played this trick on a lot of Dedicated SS. Don't worry about it.

Read the documents on this page:
http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... urces.html

You need to understand something else.... even with this knowledge of How to Identify a Jew, the enemy will Still try their best to make you believe that you are somehow a Jew, if you have any of the physical traits.

For the Real Proof start doing weekly rituals to Honor and Thank Satan for everything that He has given to you. You could also start distributing Anti-Tracts (secretly of course). How about doing some online or spiritual warfare? Meditate every single day, open your mind, get flexible as can be in yoga. Meditate on Satan.

If you are doing all of that, and getting psychically open, believe me, You Will Know. 

Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

On Sunday, December 8, 2013 2:39 PM, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

He already made the mistake of posting his picture. Stupid move man.

But anyways Micama is right, the enemy does try to get some of us to wonder if we're jewish maybe to make us stop advancing and leave SS.

It happened to me, i started to wonder if im jewish but then i remembered that I've had positive experiences with our Gods before so I couldn't be.

then after doing a long yoga session I just had this feeling that if one was a Jew they would know. I personally think they have a whole different mind set then gentiles- a pyschotic one.

months after that I saw an old friend and began to chat with him. we talked about the power the serpent brings and it said if he got that power it would like to aim to take over the world and give each race power then put them against each other and watch them destroy eachother. I shit you not. ButRight then and there I knew it was a Jew so I asked it. It said yes so I no longer speak to it and im ashamed to call it an old friend.

My culinary teacher was also a Jew. She liked to call each student weird for any statement they made.

It seems they have a hate for gentiles and a wish to hurt us.
On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 12:56 PM PST Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

No, never post any pictures of yourself on any of the groups or the forum. This is very dangerous and should be taken seriously.

So how can you tell? You will just know. And yes, the enemy wants you to think that you are, they have played this trick on a lot of Dedicated SS. Don't worry about it.

You need to understand something else.... even with this knowledge of How to Identify a Jew, the enemy will Still try their best to make you believe that you are somehow a Jew, if you have any of the physical traits.

For the Real Proof start doing weekly rituals to Honor and Thank Satan for everything that He has given to you. You could also start distributing Anti-Tracts (secretly of course). How about doing some online or spiritual warfare? Meditate every single day, open your mind, get flexible as can be in yoga. Meditate on Satan.

If you are doing all of that, and getting psychically open, believe me, You Will Know. 

Hail Satan!!
In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

Hail Satan.

I would like to learn more about the whole idea of satanism. Someone please advise...
Sent from my MetroPCS Smartphone

Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

Hail Satan.

I am sorry you are being so beaten on by the enemy. It sounds like they really, really want to find every way they can to get you to doubt yourself and your dedication. And that they are doing a bang-up job of it. Jerks! The only advice I can give is to do the removing the links and protective aura exercises every day, at least twice a day since they are working you over so hard.

Addressing the fear about being Jewish: from what I've read from you, though, you definitely do not read as Jewish. You read as a very dedicated person/Spiritual Satanist. Maybe not as self confident as you could be, but that's kind of easy when one is dealing with things like autism/Aspergers (I understand the fun of that too well) & being under attack a lot.

Remember that you are, after all, stronger than they are; it's in your blood. Our Father's blood - and our Father's LOVE -  makes us stronger than the enemy could ever be. So, no matter how the enemy likes to  cast doubts & fears at you, remember who your Father is. Remember the strength you have inside, the light you bear within. You CAN get past them. We ALL can, and we all WILL.
with eternal love & devotion to Satanwith eternal honor & respect to the god/desses of Duatwith friendship & support to my fellow Spiritual Satanists

@Shantikami Don't be sorry, it's not your fault I go through the shit I do, it's the enemy. :) And thank you for your uplifting words, at times like these I need them the most. Hail Satan and all the Gods/Goddesses of Duat, always and forever.
@Jeremy Yeah, well... I was pretty desperate at the time, and yes... I realize it was a dumb move. More people cursing me that is, oh well... they outta join the club right along with most of the people I know in real life that are cursing me. If I were to guess, I would probably be close to 50, wouldn't be surprised if it isn't more. Anyways, I'm removing that link with my pictures. Thanks for all the advice Brothers and Sisters, and Hail Satan!

Great... I can't delete the link I posted with my pictures, if any admins are on can you do it for me please? I would appreciate it greatly...  It says there is an "error" ugh...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back