Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP ME!!

jasonmorbid

I have come here after a very very long search for the truth, finally believing i am getting close at the age of 23. I now understand how the real evil of the world has been cleverly reversed in such a maliciously heavy way that it is difficult for me to even come to terms with the reality. I understand that jesus is evil, i understand that paganism, witchcraft and many other things have almost literally been buried beneath a sea of lies to gain followers in the evil many headed beast that is christianity. This is why satan means enemy, this is why black, new agery, and most of this practice has been labeled as so evil, to make the truth harder to find. I understand the point of the illuminati is to make the whole world join as one blinded evil mass, forgetting the spiritualism and reality of old. "Master of lies" could not be more accurate, it has been very difficult for my heart to get here. Somehow, perhaps guided by another force i have preserved. Partly thanks to my natural being having been so unjustly shunned by society and shoved into a feeble corner of "make money and fit in or die" I refuse to bend at any cost. I need some help with where i go from here, i have much to learn and work on. Some of my first questions are, is there more than one god, are all of them the same, why use the terminology (hell satan) that has been branded on this practice, what is the real meaning of rituals and why do they exist, also if i do not fit in in any way in this modern world, what do i do to survive? I greatly appreciate experienced guidance as it will affect my entire life

<td val[/IMG]In 23 December will be three years since I'm dedicated. I too with my 23 years found the truth and before that i very long read everything and practiced. My advice to you is to read as much as possible in www.joyofsatan.com sermons. Then the whole site and then www.josministries.prophpbb.com and other sites that keep brothers and sisters. And do dedication if you have not done yet.
Date:Čet, Okt 22, 2015 at 12:19
Subject:[JoS4adults] HELP ME!!

I have come here after a very very long search for the truth, finally believing i am getting close at the age of 23. I now understand how the real evil of the world has been cleverly reversed in such a maliciously heavy way that it is difficult for me to even come to terms with the reality. I understand that jesus is evil, i understand that paganism, witchcraft and many other things have almost literally been buried beneath a sea of lies to gain followers in the evil many headed beast that is christianity. This is why satan means enemy, this is why black, new agery, and most of this practice has been labeled as so evil, to make the truth harder to find. I understand the point of the illuminati is to make the whole world join as one blinded evil mass, forgetting the spiritualism and reality of old. "Master of lies" could not be more accurate, it has been very difficult for my heart to get here. Somehow, perhaps guided by another force i have preserved. Partly thanks to my natural being having been so unjustly shunned by society and shoved into a feeble corner of "make money and fit in or die" I refuse to bend at any cost. I need some help with where i go from here, i have much to learn and work on. Some of my first questions are, is there more than one god, are all of them the same, why use the terminology (hell satan) that has been branded on this practice, what is the real meaning of rituals and why do they exist, also if i do not fit in in any way in this modern world, what do i do to survive? I greatly appreciate experienced guidance as it will affect my entire life [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

<td val[/IMG] http://josministries.prophpbb.com/forum ... 850332d892 From:"Antares LCF lcf_antares@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected]
Date:Čet, Okt 22, 2015 at 16:25
Subject:Re: [JoS4adults] HELP ME!!

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]In 23 December will be three years since I'm dedicated. I too with my 23 years found the truth and before that i very long read everything and practiced. My advice to you is to read as much as possible in [url=http://www.joyofsatan.com]www.joyofsatan.com
sermons. Then the whole site and then www.josministries.prophpbb.com and other sites that keep brothers and sisters. And do dedication if you have not done yet.

I have come here after a very very long search for the truth, finally believing i am getting close at the age of 23. I now understand how the real evil of the world has been cleverly reversed in such a maliciously heavy way that it is difficult for me to even come to terms with the reality. I understand that jesus is evil, i understand that paganism, witchcraft and many other things have almost literally been buried beneath a sea of lies to gain followers in the evil many headed beast that is christianity. This is why satan means enemy, this is why black, new agery, and most of this practice has been labeled as so evil, to make the truth harder to find. I understand the point of the illuminati is to make the whole world join as one blinded evil mass, forgetting the spiritualism and reality of old. "Master of lies" could not be more accurate, it has been very difficult for my heart to get here. Somehow, perhaps guided by another force i have preserved. Partly thanks to my natural being having been so unjustly shunned by society and shoved into a feeble corner of "make money and fit in or die" I refuse to bend at any cost. I need some help with where i go from here, i have much to learn and work on. Some of my first questions are, is there more than one god, are all of them the same, why use the terminology (hell satan) that has been branded on this practice, what is the real meaning of rituals and why do they exist, also if i do not fit in in any way in this modern world, what do i do to survive? I greatly appreciate experienced guidance as it will affect my entire life [/TD]
https://overv[/IMG
[/TD] https://overv[/IMG
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

<td val[/IMG] http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emons.html From:"Antares LCF lcf_antares@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected]

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]In 23 December will be three years since I'm dedicated. I too with my 23 years found the truth and before that i very long read everything and practiced. My advice to you is to read as much as possible in [url=http://www.joyofsatan.com]www.joyofsatan.com
sermons. Then the whole site and then www.josministries.prophpbb.com and other sites that keep brothers and sisters. And do dedication if you have not done yet.

<td val[/IMG] http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rmons.html From:"Antares LCF lcf_antares@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected]

I recently did the ritual, I felt alot of things during it, i saw haze in my vision, i felt void and direct, then i felt a shift in myself and a presence that still lingers, now i feel an immense amount of peace and content in my self. Also i constantly am smelling pine needles for some reason

<td val[/IMG]
Now you start cleaning aura and bild aura of protection. You can find in www.joyofsatan.org in meditations hove to do it. I experience hard enemy attack before dedication and after so after dedication Satan come to protect me i felt his presence and peace. And few days after Satan astraly com and wake me up. On his day monday in morning. He put his arms on my shoulders and start to talk with me. One member tell that Satan only coma newbies if the are immportant soul's for him in sence of wariors. But also soul's who are destined to be wariors are also target for enemy. So if you are scared of enemy just call Father Satan. Say few times FATHER SATAN. And He will heard you and protect you. And quite often he feel when we are scares so he check us right away to check if enemy want attack us. 

Date:pet, Okt 23, 2015 at 0:28

I recently did the ritual, I felt alot of things during it, i saw haze in my vision, i felt void and direct, then i felt a shift in myself and a presence that still lingers, now i feel an immense amount of peace and content in my self. Also i constantly am smelling pine needles for some reason [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

<td val[/IMG]
And you too will see Satan. But maybe in one weak or later. I somethimes before i go to bed with my mind sending him my love for him . And often he send my visions. Like one vision i have when i see a cobra behind my back on my spine, symbol of kundaliny with words I am you, you are me. He want to tell me that he is inside my a part if him via kundaliny which he put in all his children and that all his children can be like him. He do not want to be worshiped like yehova but like teacher and father and frend. 
From:"Antares LCF lcf_antares@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected]
Date:pet, Okt 23, 2015 at 0:57

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]
Now you start cleaning aura and bild aura of protection. You can find in [url=http://www.joyofsatan.org]www.joyofsatan.org
in meditations hove to do it. I experience hard enemy attack before dedication and after so after dedication Satan come to protect me i felt his presence and peace. And few days after Satan astraly com and wake me up. On his day monday in morning. He put his arms on my shoulders and start to talk with me. One member tell that Satan only coma newbies if the are immportant soul's for him in sence of wariors. But also soul's who are destined to be wariors are also target for enemy. So if you are scared of enemy just call Father Satan. Say few times FATHER SATAN. And He will heard you and protect you. And quite often he feel when we are scares so he check us right away to check if enemy want attack us. 

Date:pet, Okt 23, 2015 at 0:28

I recently did the ritual, I felt alot of things during it, i saw haze in my vision, i felt void and direct, then i felt a shift in myself and a presence that still lingers, now i feel an immense amount of peace and content in my self. Also i constantly am smelling pine needles for some reason [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back