Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help me!!

Daniel1

kk if ur reading this plz massage me back as soon as pssoible how do u even meditate and is satanic power medatatioing a good book to show u how to meditate satanic ways and stuff and when ur gonna become a satanism and ur new do u have to meditate or can u just burn the paper on the candle and get on with it?

English.
Do you speak it?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, December 17, 2009 4:08:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help me!!

kk if ur reading this plz massage me back as soon as pssoible how do u even meditate and is satanic power medatatioing a good book to show u how to meditate satanic ways and stuff and when ur gonna become a satanism and ur new do u have to meditate or can u just burn the paper on the candle and get on with it?

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

That’s called texting… it’s a derivative of English. That’s pretty funny.  
From: [email protected] [mailto: [email protected] ] On Behalf Of Cam Kuzik
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:15 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] help me!!     English.   Do you speak it?  
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Thu, December 17, 2009 4:08:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help me!!

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Hello, I am 18 years old girl. I am sorry to have sent an e-mail to you suddenly. and.. I did not speak English very well be wrong spelling so please understand this point.
Actually now, I am a painful situation impending very.
Is that it is difficult to form in my power, but it is a situation that must be accomplished without fail. However, demon and Satan does not answer me.
Of course, it was hasty in this way, but I am really desperate.
Do [/IMG]</var>

Hey friends. I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge but I'm highly new in Satanism and I absolutely have no idea where to start?? Should I start by dedicating my soul to satan? Theres just so much!! Meditation and witchcraft and covens and i just don't know where to start! thanks for any help guys

Korey Matte ~~
There is all the information you could ever want to learn under joyofsatan.orgCheck out see_the_truth.webs.com as well, it exposes xianity (christianity) for what it really is.
I would not suggest dedicating your soul to Satan before you learn what Satanism really is.If you WANT to learn the truth, you WILL learn it.But nothing can be handed to you on a silver platter. Everyone's spiritual journey is a very personal and unique experience, and you must have the drive to remove yourself from the shackles of ignorance, otherwise you never will. People are programmed from a very young age with xian garbage, and all of it is false. For example, Satanism has no relationship to xianity. There is no "devil" --- Satan is our creator and is of an extra-terrestrial race of Nordics. 
What I'm gonna suggest that you do is go to joyofsatan.org and study as much as you can. Just, learn as much as you can. I know this probably isn't what you wanted to see, but really. It's up to you if you want to learn. It might take a week or two, but it will be the best decision of your life.
Go to Satan's Library as well. There are so many documents that have so much important information under PDFs that you can download. HP Maxine has posted many sermons that contain a plethora of information. You will learn many, many things.

If you have ability to use internet. I would meditate everyday, build energy before you evoke Satan. I'm sorry for the situation you are in and I hope it works out for you. Message me back if you need help

Do the dedication ritual (pls bear in mind this is permanent, do it when you're ready)After that, start doing meditation, everyday, you can start with 40 days meditation challenge by HP HoodedCobra. I personally take a journal to make sure I don't skip my meditation.And join our fight by doing RTR Good luck :) 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, September 11, 2017, 12:51 AM, korey.matte@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hey friends. I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge but I'm highly new in Satanism and I absolutely have no idea where to start?? Should I start by dedicating my soul to satan? Theres just so much!! Meditation and witchcraft and covens and i just don't know where to start! thanks for any help guys

Hello Friend. 
 The Main Five that every Satanists must be doing according to High Priest Hooded Cobra, is Balancing meditations. 

Aura of Protection: 

1.Raise your energies. This is best done [as with all magickal workings] when you are at your most powerful, feeling a strong energy buzz. If you are new, just do the best you can. You can also use the energy of the Sun as indicated in the above to raise your energies with reciting SURYA, using a Satanic rosary [or anything that will help you keep count]
2.Clean your aura thoroughly, as instructed from Part 1 of Returning Curses. DO NOT hesitate to ask for a Demon/ess to help you. Even if you cannot hear, sense or see the Demon/ess, know He/She is there and is helping you, and delivering the energies back to the sender/s.
3.Engulf yourself in the light. Again, I repeat, if at all possible, use the Sun. Another effective tactic, if you are unable to use the Sun and have trouble visualizing is to use a lamp, with the bright bulb facing you, shining right in your face as you close your eyes and visualize the light.
4. Affirm 18 times: “My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the sender.” 
Void: 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Alternate Nostril Breathing: 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... stril.html

Hatha and Kundalini Yoga: 

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Tee ... 20ROUTINE/

Build on all 5 of these as these are your Foundation. ")

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back