Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help Me Study Advanced Physics

Hello,

I have been studying advanced physics from college textbooks. I am not a student, I have a separate job but it's what my passion is. I have been studying Quantum Mechanics from a Bachelor's level university issue textbook, I properly take notes, solve questions. I have a decent grasp of calculus, linear algebra, tensors, recursives and other concepts. I want to gain some deep insights into the fundamentals of reality and our universe. My job here is that of a translator but when I just need to just relax I really just study physics. My plan after this is to move onto electrodynamics, field theories, general relativity and then Quantum Field Theory.

From what I have gained so far, some things seem fundamentally incorrect/incomplete in the way science has evolved to understand the universe. Either because it's been misled on purpose by jewish scientists (ain't no way every single person with any significant contribution to the generally accepted physics has been a jew), or simply that these creatures really can't fathom reality beyond bits and binary.

Spiritual advancement is necessary to gain such insights, that much is obvious, our current limited perception really holds us back. But beyond that I feel it's also necessary to put these understandings, albeit through spiritual means, into a scientific framework which can aid the advancement of our civilization and make technology that truly helps our cause as humans. But there is just so much I am not sure what is the way to proceed. I believe I'd also need a firm grasp of thermodynamics as certain laws (like entropy of a system always increases) seem to contradict my understanding of reality when read with a spiritual lens. The material world seems to be cyclic and yet energies are eternal, in this omnipresent field of reality how can entropy always increase? Surely, cyclically, it must come back to the same state at some point, and the entropy of the universe as a whole surely must, hence, decrease at some point because of it. Unless of course our universe is a subsystem of an even bigger reality which accounts for the decreased entropy in our reality by an increased entropy in the bigger system of things which our reality is a part of. And this limitation described by thermodynamics is a fundamental cause why humans don't have an energy source which can energize itself with full sufficiency. If our souls can reach immortality then that means there is indeed a way. But how? This is just an example of the many things that I don't grasp yet. But surely such insights would be needed to advance technologically and help our human cause.

But just which direction should I look to to study more? General relativity seems to hold true from the myriad of experiments that have been conducted. General Relativity presents a model which is understood in simple terms as a bending of spacetime. Not that it's saying that spacetime or anything physical is actually bending, but it's mathematics points to a model which behaves as if it is. At the same time you pick up a book of someone like Gopi Krishna, and it's filled with things that seem to not make sense in this lens, or maybe they do? I don't know yet. You look at some tales of Shiva, and you realize he has forms which are eternal and yet all at a single point and yet nothingness and infinity. How to conceptualize these things in a framework which can help make technological advancement? I understand that I need to advance spiritually, and I am trying. But I think I'll also need something which can be formulated in the physical world to help physical technological advancement.

For example, should I study sacred geometry? If so from where? Should I study manifolds? Should I study numbers, is that the key? Should I study the physics of fundamental forces as described by Quatum Field Theory which they use at CERN with a statue of Nataraj's Cosmic dance at their entrance (surely not a coincidence)? There are so many things that can be studied, would need to study multiple, but which direction do I start?

Any help would be appreciated, anyone can give me a starting point or point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

HPS Maxine, with a degree in physics, wrote that she thinks spirituality has to do with neutrinos. Unfortunately, at the moment I am quite ignorant of physics to help you.

I don't quite understand the concept of sacred geometry, isn't Euclidean geometry already sacred enough?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back